Roots of the Native American Scam

Why? Because they are not members of the military. They are not trained in military tactics.

Cavalry was a specialized part of the military. It was not just the default position of anyone with a horse and a gun.

The cavalry is tightly regimented and has a very specific chain of command. You cannot quit.
Cowboys are laborers on horseback who tend and move cattle.

How is this hard to understand?
I'm tired of your stupid talk. I readily believe that you are of European descent, with poor generalisation skills, low IQ. This is exactly the reason why Reagan recruited high-IQ officers into the army.

I'm tired of your stupid talk. I readily believe that you are of European descent, with poor generalisation skills, low IQ. This is exactly the reason why Reagan recruited high-IQ officers into the army.

Oh, you dislike that I have to school you on facts? You dislike that I am pointing out your ignorance in claiming cowboys are cavalry?

Oh, you dislike that I have to school you on facts? You dislike that I am pointing out your ignorance in claiming cowboys are cavalry?
Wait isn’t the Cowboy way from the Native Americans from the Great Plains that were in the Cavalry that later became French soldiers that invaded Russia that created the Siberian people who came the OP Uranus?

You are a nerd. You read a lot but are not capable of self-classification, this is an autistic sign

You are a nerd. You read a lot but are not capable of self-classification, this is an autistic sign

Typical of you. You are losing a debate so you try personal attacks.

No, I am not autistic. I have my nerd moments. And I am well educated and intelligent.

Cavalry and cowboys are NOT the same thing.

The cavalryman is a warrior rider. Command organization is another matter. As a rule, there was a weak subordination in the cavalry, there was only a leader and warriors, sometimes of different units. The cavalryman always had a lot of personal initiative in battle and was an expensive warrior, at least ten pawns were given for one equestrian. The tactics of the cavalry against the infantry armies usually consisted of a breakthrough and a quick attack on the enemy's weak points for destruction of the formation and infrastructure. This role now belongs to heavy armored vehicles.

Last edited:
In the old days there was also a division into heavy and light riders. Heavy riders tore formation, providing maneuvers for light cavalry or shelling

The cavalryman is a warrior rider. Command organization is another matter. As a rule, there was a weak subordination in the cavalry, there was only a leader and warriors, sometimes of different units. The cavalryman always had a lot of personal initiative in battle and was an expensive warrior, at least ten pawns were given for one equestrian. The tactics of the cavalry against the infantry armies usually consisted of a breakthrough and a quick attack on the enemy's weak points for destruction of the formation and infrastructure. This role now belongs to heavy armored vehicles.

Perhaps your description fits the Bronze Age cultures you seem to worship. But the US Cavalry was built on adherence to command structure. There was the leader or highest ranking officer, junior officers, noncommissioned officers and enlisted men (with various ranks).

The cavalry was very mobile, as was expected. It could attack in numerous ways.

But regardless, the US Cavalry was part of the US Army. Cowboys are civilians working for a private business owner. The two are very different things.

In the old days there was also a division into heavy and light riders. Heavy riders tore formation, providing maneuvers for light cavalry or shelling

Yes, heavy horse cavalry was a fearsome thing on the battlefield. Firearms, especially repeating firearms, was the end of heavy horse.

Almost all the peoples who herded cows and horses were cavalrymen, because they were forced to protect herds from raids by robbers, and lands from the troops of agricultural empires (including Britain, which tried to take over the cowboy West for agrocolonisation)

Yes, heavy horse cavalry was a fearsome thing on the battlefield. Firearms, especially repeating firearms, was the end of heavy horse.
The only good firearms it was only at the end of the 19th century. But the cavalry still had advantages in speed and maneuverability.

Almost all the peoples who herded cows and horses were cavalrymen, because they were forced to protect herds from raids by robbers, and lands from the troops of agricultural empires (including Britain, which tried to take over the cowboy West for agrocolonisation)

That is bullshit.

Protecting a herd from predators does not make you a member of the military.
Protecting a herd from rustlers does not make you a member of the military.

You become a member of the military when you JOIN the military. Cowboys were not part of the military. So they could not possibly be members of the US Cavalry.

About 20 years ago I lived in rural eastern Alabama. My landlord owned significant acreage. He was having problems with coyotes harrassing his horses when they gave birth, and killing his chickens. I helped him by hunting the coyote. At first I used a customized AR. It was accurate enough for 200+ yard shots with quick followups.

Was I a military sniper?

That is bullshit.

Protecting a herd from predators does not make you a member of the military.
Protecting a herd from rustlers does not make you a member of the military.

You become a member of the military when you JOIN the military. Cowboys were not part of the military. So they could not possibly be members of the US Cavalry.
Did I already tell you that you are autistic?

The only good firearms it was only at the end of the 19th century. But the cavalry still had advantages in speed and maneuverability.

The English longbow and later the crossbow were also a reason for the demise of Heavy Horse cavalry.

About 20 years ago I lived in rural eastern Alabama. My landlord owned significant acreage. He was having problems with coyotes harrassing his horses when they gave birth, and killing his chickens. I helped him by hunting the coyote. At first I used a customized AR. It was accurate enough for 200+ yard shots with quick followups.

Was I a military sniper?
If you were a good marksman, you would be a sniper. Do you need a certificate from the sniper bureau? lol

Did I already tell you that you are autistic?

You have tried. However, you are simply trying to dodge the topic. I am not autistic and you ae not qualified to make the diagnosis. But anyone who accuses someone of something so specific, and does so to others fairly often, makes me wonder if you have been diagnosed as being on the spectrum.

Forum List

Back