Room for Optimism

When I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt that you were merely ignorant, you got all upset. Now you're trying to use it as an excuse?
I seriously doubt you have given anyone ever the benefit of the doubt......

More empty assumptions from you. Gotta say, you are not exactly covering yourself with glory here, champ.

Let's hear them.

Engineering standards, morality standards, code of conduct standards, financial disclosure standards, conflict of interest standards, etc. What standards are you familiar with?

As for accountability, I am accountable for my thoughts, my words and actions. How about you?

When I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt that you were merely ignorant, you got all upset. Now you're trying to use it as an excuse?

More empty assumptions from you. Gotta say, you are not exactly covering yourself with glory here, champ.

Are you going to answer my questions? I've answered yours, right? What benefit of the doubt did you give me? What excuse am I making?

Are you going to answer my questions? I've answered yours, right? What benefit of the doubt did you give me? What excuse am I making?
well?

Let's hear them.

Engineering standards, morality standards, code of conduct standards, financial disclosure standards, conflict of interest standards, etc. What standards are you familiar with?

As for accountability, I am accountable for my thoughts, my words and actions. How about you?
Well what standards and accountabilities are you familiar with?

Let's hear them.

Well what standards and accountabilities are you familiar with?
Well?

Well what standards and accountabilities [sic] are you familiar with?

For one thing, supporting claims (particularly those repeatedly insisted upon) with evidence beyond "me believe!" as you have frequently and exclusively offered.

For one thing, supporting claims (particularly those repeatedly insisted upon) with evidence beyond "me believe!" as you have frequently and exclusively offered.
Can you be more specific. I don't know what you are accusing me of. I already told you what I relied on was self evident, right? Surely you don't dispute that children's brain chemistry is wired to learn language, right? Surely you don't dispute that they are designed to learn language, right?

Do I really need to provide proof to you for something you already believe?

Are you seriously disputing that children are designed to learn language?

Don't you have training in this?

Didn't you even say that children are good at learning language?

.... What benefit of the doubt did you give me? ....

That you were merely ignorant, and not willfully dishonest and hypocritical. You blew it.
What is that you think I was willfully dishonest and hypocritical about? .....

You have several times claimed that I said something I clearly did not. That is dishonest. Maybe you just learned a new word.

You have claimed many times to value standards, but hold yourself to none in support of your own positions.

.... What benefit of the doubt did you give me? ....

That you were merely ignorant, and not willfully dishonest and hypocritical. You blew it.
What is that you think I was willfully dishonest and hypocritical about? .....

You have several times claimed that I said something I clearly did not. That is dishonest. Maybe you just learned a new word.

You have claimed many times to value standards, but hold yourself to none in support of your own positions.
No. That's not what we are talking about. Show me where you asked me to provide claims that you said something that you did not.

... I already told you what I relied on was self evident,......

Which means exactly nothing. If you believed in standards you would hold yourself to some.
So you don't believe children are wired to learn language? Am I understanding you correctly? Do you want me to show you proof that children are wired to learn language?

Forum List

Back