Room for Optimism

I notice that since I pointed out you were reasoning like a liberal you have, in fine 3rd grade fashion, employed the sophisticated "no, YOU are!" Technique at least five times. It's saddening to watch what you're doing to yourself.
Well since you oppose raising standards and holding people accountable, what else would you be? If shoe fits...

I notice that since I pointed out you were reasoning like a liberal you have, in fine 3rd grade fashion, employed the sophisticated "no, YOU are!" Technique at least five times. It's saddening to watch what you're doing to yourself.
Well since you oppose raising standards and holding people accountable...

I don't, of course. Your dishonesty is a white flag of surrender.

I don't, of course. Your dishonesty is a white flag of surrender.

Well that's the first I've heard of that. Let me repeat my post and see how you handle it the second time around.

I don't need any training on this subject, Einstein. The solution is self evident. It can be solved through inspection. Raise the standards and they will meet it. Problem solved. Make examples of people who fail to meet the standards and the rest will get the message. Hold people accountable and everyone will raise their game.

Your move.

But you have none, and claim you don't need any to support your claims. Hypocrite.
That would be your opinion, not mine.

My full quote was, "Ummm.... standards are a good thing. So is accountability. So, yes. Every profession benefits from high standards and accountability. I understand that liberals may have a hard time with these concepts but they do work. Liberals like yourself believe that all behaviors will lead to equal outcomes, but people who think instead of feel know that not all behaviors lead to equal outcomes. Which is where standards and accountability come into play. These concepts force liberals to adjust their behaviors and raise their level of performance or be held accountable for their actions. It's all very Darwinian.

Ignore your hypocrisy and it goes away?
No more like I have no idea what you are talking about. You do realize that by misusing your flight or fight physiology that you are wrecking your autoimmune system, right?

But you have none, and claim you don't need any to support your claims. Hypocrite.
That would be your opinion, not mine. ......

Not an opinion, an observation. You admit you have no training, experience, or evidence to support your claims and then gas on about "standards and accountability." That is the very definition of hypocrisy.

Not an opinion, an observation. You admit you have no training, experience, or evidence to support your claims and then gas on about "standards and accountability." That is the very definition of hypocrisy.
If that is what you would like to call it, please do, but I believe you are observing your behavior and not mine.

That wasn't what I wrote exactly. We were speaking about a very narrow and specific subject at that time. I have lots of experience with standards and accountability. I don't have to be an expert on a specific subject to state that standards and accountability are desirable. I can't think of anything that would not benefit from standards and accountability. I don't agree with your definition of hypocrisy at all. Hypocrisy is saying one thing and doing another. I haven't done that.

When I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt that you were merely ignorant, you got all upset. Now you're trying to use it as an excuse?
I seriously doubt you have given anyone ever the benefit of the doubt, but I also don't doubt that you think you have. I also have no idea what you are talking about. What benefit of the doubt did you give me? I don't believe I have gotten upset at all. I believe you are projecting your feelings.. I am enjoying our conversation. I don't believe I am making an excuse. What excuse am I making?

For the record, the full quote that you edited is, "No more like I have no idea what you are talking about. You do realize that by misusing your flight or fight physiology that you are wrecking your autoimmune system, right?"

Forum List

Back