Room for Optimism

.... What benefit of the doubt did you give me? ....

That you were merely ignorant, and not willfully dishonest and hypocritical. You blew it.
What is that you think I was willfully dishonest and hypocritical about? .....

You have several times claimed that I said something I clearly did not. That is dishonest. Maybe you just learned a new word.

You have claimed many times to value standards, but hold yourself to none in support of your own positions.
No. I have been totally honest with you at all times. I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you show me specifically what I wrote that was dishonest?

Well what standards and accountabilities [sic] are you familiar with?

For one thing, supporting claims (particularly those repeatedly insisted upon) with evidence beyond "me believe!" as you have frequently and exclusively offered.

Are you seriously disputing that children are designed to learn language?.....

Your straw man is on the wrong thread.

For one thing, supporting claims (particularly those repeatedly insisted upon) with evidence beyond "me believe!" as you have frequently and exclusively offered.

Do you believe that children are wired to learn language? Yes or no?

Again, wrong thread, dope.

Answer the question, then we will move on.

Answer the question, then we will move on.

Ask it on the appropriate thread, dope.

I'm guessing that English is not your first language.

I'm guessing that English is not your first language.

You guess wrong.

American society has created many sacrifice zones as a direct result of its approach to "capitalism". We've been indoctrinated to think of these solely as urban ghettos full of dangerous, criminal, lazy, drug addled dark folk. Appalachia is another such sacrifice zone. Look for these sacrifice zones to spread in our post industrialized globalist society, the ranks of those left out will grow. Angry whites are understandably on edge, but should have been paying closer attention to what was able to be done to the unsubstantial people. We’re all sharecroppers now. And the system can turn a profit on you in a for profit prison.
I don't believe the problem is free enterprise or at least what is left of it as much as the problem is a lowering of our standards. There needs to be a serious culling of our teachers.

Sure, school teachers are to blame for everything.

Forum List

Back