Ronald Reagan: Worst president ever

Ronald Reagan: Worst President Ever? | Consortiumnews

No shit. Sad its taken almost 30 years to realize this. The man destroyed America for normal every day Americans and set it on a path for the rich and only the rich.

ROFLMNAO!

Now THAT is adorable... it's as if you actually feel that the article rested in sound reasoning... YOU EVEN CITED THE ARTICLE. An article that is so fabulously flawed that the mere reading of it, is a serious threat to one's IQ.

Funny stuff... Thanks for the giggles.

You'd have to wonder if who wrote that was even born yet during Reagan.

most of the people on that site are like a bunch of spoiled little snots

they are little slave to the Democrat party. It would be cute except they vote for our lives and who want's someone with that much hate voting for their life?
Born in 84. Old enough to remember my parents troubles thanks to that asshole.

Really? You were what? Five years old when he left office? Most likely four unless you were born in January...

I'm gonna call bullshit...

I was twenty in 1984. I remember the Reagan years well. I remember how well my folks were doing. I remember how well I was doing. I remember how well my friends and there families were doing...

Now, I'm not going to sit here a say Reagan was the "greatest President ever," he wasn't. But he is far from the worst...

I can tell you, that with no viable second place... that in the 55 years I've been here... there's not been a better President in the United States and the odds of getting another one who is even remotely close is somewhere between 'No fucking Way' and Nada.

they are little slave to the Democrat party. It would be cute except they vote for our lives and who want's someone with that much hate voting for their life?

Really? You were what? Five years old when he left office? Most likely four unless you were born in January...

I'm gonna call bullshit...

I was twenty in 1984. I remember the Reagan years well. I remember how well my folks were doing. I remember how well I was doing. I remember how well my friends and there families were doing...

Now, I'm not going to sit here a say Reagan was the "greatest President ever," he wasn't. But he is far from the worst...

Comparing to him to the presidents since then you are correct,each president since him has been more evil than he was however he was EASILY the worst ever at the TIME as my previous post proved the fact that he tripled the debt which was the worst ever for any president COMBINED.

Ronald Reagan: Worst President Ever? | Consortiumnews

No shit. Sad its taken almost 30 years to realize this. The man destroyed America for normal every day Americans and set it on a path for the rich and only the rich.

ROFLMNAO!

Now THAT is adorable... it's as if you actually feel that the article rested in sound reasoning... YOU EVEN CITED THE ARTICLE. An article that is so fabulously flawed that the mere reading of it, is a serious threat to one's IQ.

Funny stuff... Thanks for the giggles.
yeah its funny stuff that people dont think he was the worst president ever at the time.:rofl:

the giggles are you are in denial that you have been programmed your whole life. post # 16 of mine proves he is telling the truth,you might actually take the time to watch those video and get educated and look at those videos..:biggrin:

Reagan beat 1st term loser Jimmie Carter in a landslide after Carter bungled everything from foreign policy (the Iran hostages) to domestic issues (the misery index and long lines at the gas pumps). Reagan had his faults but damn he made us proud about our Country again. Democrats don't have it their genes to make us proud. Oh yeah, the Country prospered under Reagan.
Tell that to 241 Marines, sailors and soldiers....I don't think they "prospered".

Ah, those Halycion days when a conservative President could fund a paramilitary group that tortured, raped and killed four American nuns and not get investigated.

But he made Mere-kins feel good again. Who cares that he took the easy path as oppose to the hard path of energy independence that Carter was striving for? His policies wreaked the US Oil Exploration industry. But energy was cheap and cocaine was so abundant because of Raygun they had to market Free Base as Crack just to turn a profit(that went to the Contra Terrorist in CostaRica, thanks Ronnie).j

Tell that to 241 Marines, sailors and soldiers....I don't think they "prospered".

Weren't they killed by your Muslim allies? The "religion of peace" that you promote?
They were killed by muslims, agreed.....but I see you want to pretend they are my "allies" again when it's pretty evident they are closer to your brand of politics/religion.

And then Reagan cut and run and another fellow political traveller of yours, OBL, learned a valuable lesson about GOP Presidents and their backbones.

Not too long after that, two of her best friends were murdered immediately after walking Jean home. She thought about leaving El Salvador. “I almost could,” she wrote, “except for the children, the poor, bruised victims of this insanity. Who would care for them? Whose heart could be so staunch as to favor the reasonable thing in a sea of their tears and loneliness? Not mine, dear friend, not mine.”

On the evening of December 2, 1980 Jean and Dorothy drove to Comalapa International Airport to pick up Maura and Ita, who were arriving from Nicaragua. On the way home the women were stopped by the National Guard, kidnapped at gunpoint, raped and executed. Their bodies were left to rot in a shallow roadside grave. The Salvadoran regime claimed that the women had been the victims of a robbery.

This was a very convenient lie for the incoming Reagan administration, which was obligated to prove to Congress that El Salvador was making progress on human rights as a condition for continued US aid. Reagan was unburdened by any of the human rights concerns that his predecessor Jimmy Carter claimed to care so much about, and the new president turned a blind eye to the most horrendous abuses as he ramped up military and economic aid to El Salvador. Secretary of State Alexander Haig even had the audacity to go before Congress and declare that the four American churchwomen may have been responsible for their own deaths.

'On This Day' 1980: American Nuns Kidnapped, Raped & Murdered by U.S.-Trained Salvadoran Death Squad | Moral Low Ground

Born 84 ? Hell my twin boys are a year younger then you....

And you want to post about Reagan?

You may as well said you knew Henry the 8th

Forum List

Back