Ronald Reagan on BLM & Antifa

The argument is as tone deaf now as it was then. Don't address the actual issues behind the protests, just drop the iron fist on them...the same iron fist he decries at the end of the video.
Reagan's "greatness" gets lost in the fog of nostalgia. He really wasn't all that great. He was the father and architect of modern deficit spending and fiscally irresponsible tax cuts.

• Banned
The argument is as tone deaf now as it was then. Don't address the actual issues behind the protests, just drop the iron fist on them...the same iron fist he decries at the end of the video.
Reagan's "greatness" gets lost in the fog of nostalgia. He really wasn't all that great. He was the father and architect of modern deficit spending and fiscally irresponsible tax cuts.
The iron Fist in the USSR starved and murdered its own people for political & military purposes.
And you compare that to arresting rioters in the US?

You're an idiot of the first order.

DROP THAT FUCKING HAMMER on these rioters.

Clinton lowered the crime rate more than any president in history!!!

Reagan & Trump Exploded Crime!!!

Eg1iqqYWoAMLW_H.jpg

Last edited:

Perfect! The REAL greatest president of my lifetime.

At 1:32 of the video Reagan starts condeming what is now Trump's current policy towards Russia..awkward for you Trumptards I know but there it is.

Today's Russia is not the same as yesterday's USSR.

Do try to keep up with current events.

LOL!!..ya okay. Russia is now our friend...got it.

Your words not mine

Russia should be our friend...considering that war with them would mean certain annihilation for the human species. Anyway, Reagan is overrated. He passed major gun control legislation. Also, frankly, the USSR wasn’t bad for its citizens. Statistically speaking they had a decent quality of life. The problem was that this quality of life was built on the suffering of millions in its satellite states. Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, etc.

Forum List

Back