Ron Paul too old?

Well let's see we picked a young guy and we got a Democrat Dictator (obama) but we can replace him with a Republican Dictator (perry) or we can have a Constitutionalist (paul)

Easy choice.

That said, I don't know if it's enough of an issue to sway many people away from voting for him. .

It is not the reason that nowhere near enough people will vote for him.
I disagree. I think that once people start dropping out of the race he'll still be going strong. He's the only candidate that can pull voters away from Obama. If he runs against Obama, he's the only one that will win.

That said, I don't know if it's enough of an issue to sway many people away from voting for him. .

I disagree. I think that once people start dropping out of the race he'll still be going strong. He's the only candidate that can pull voters away from Obama. If he runs against Obama, he's the only one that will win.

You're dreaming. He will not be nominated and would win if he were. You Paul supporters just have to face reality.

If it was between obama and paul, I would probably have to go with Obama. Paul is just too dangerous.

He will not recognize outside threats to this country.

If it was between obama and paul, I would probably have to go with Obama. Paul is just too dangerous.

False. He just won't see every third-world tinpot dictator as a threat, because, well, they're not.

Well let's see we picked a young guy and we got a Democrat Dictator (obama) but we can replace him with a Republican Dictator (perry) or we can have a Constitutionalist (paul)

Easy choice.
No, not an easy choice.

The constitutionalist is a nutter.......The constitutionalist is completely out of his mind on foreign policy......The constitutionalist believes Iran should have nukes........The constitutionalist is downright dangerous.

Ya' want to look towrds a constitutionalist, look towards a couple of them who aren't batshit friggin' crazy like Paul......Those would be Marco Rubio and Alan West.

Enough with this Ron Paul BS.......He's not going to be elected, he will not get the nomination. He doesn't a have damn chance, 'cause he's a damn NUTTER!

And don't start givng us the Paul, BS marching orders and talking points he puts forth to you followers on his website.....It's worn out drivel.

Last edited:

Easy choice.
No, not an easy choice.

The constitutionalist is a nutter.......The constitutionalist is completely out of his mind on foreign policy......The constitutionalist believes Iran should have nukes........The constitutionalist is downright dangerous.

Ya' want to look towrds a constitutionalist, look towards a couple of them who aren't batshit friggin' crazy like Paul......Those would be Marco Rubio and Alan West.

Enough with this Ron Paul BS.......He's not going to be elected, he will not get the nomination. He doesn't a damn chance, 'cause he's a damn NUTTER!

And don't start givng us the Paul, BS marching orders and talking points he puts forth to you followers on his website.....It's worn out drivel.

Speaking of worn out drivel.

Easy choice.
No, not an easy choice.

Enough with this Ron Paul BS.......He's not going to be elected, he will not get the nomination. He doesn't a damn chance, 'cause he's a damn NUTTER!

Worn out drivel, my ass KK.

Look, this isn't the 1700's.......The world has changed dramatically since then. Our foreign interests have changed dramatically since then. The world is a far more dangerous place across the board.

You Paul types think we can just go back in time, and everything will be just hoooody fuckin' doooooo.......Paul Revere will ride again.

Believe me, I admire your zeal in pimping for the man......But the fact is, the man is a nutter.

No, not an easy choice.

Worn out drivel, my ass KK.

Look, this isn't the 1700's.......The world has changed dramatically since then. Our foreign interests have changed dramatically since then. The world is a far more dangerous place across the board.

You Paul types think we can just go back in time, and everything will be just hoooody fuckin' doooooo.......Paul Revere will ride again.

Believe me, I admire your zeal in pimping for the man......But the fact is, the man is a nutter.

The world may have changed, but imperialism still doesn't work.

False. He just won't see every third-world tinpot dictator as a threat, because, well, they're not.
He's spoken on this before. He believes in Congress having the power to decide when it is time to go to war, not a single President. He just wouldn't be as quick as other Presidents to use emergency power to jump into something before Congress has a chance to look at the big picture and make a decision. He believes in justifiable wars against enemies that are a true threat to the United States. No one in the Middle East is a true threat.

The only country that would elect Ron Paul is Iran. Iranians LOVE him. For that matter...so do all Islamic terrorist Leaders as well as Neo Nazis and White supremacy groups .

Forum List

Back