What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ron Paul schools the religous right

WatertheTree

Reaction score
Ron Paul cant stop winning anywhere except the mainstream media. Another straw poll by a landslide.

Cain a frontrunner yea right, he cant take three steps without tripping on his own words. Underscrutiny he will overheat, melt, and eventualy catch fire as he goes down in flames.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qKQ1xXobJc&feature=player_embedded]Ron Paul at Values Summit 10/8/2011 Prt. 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Reaction score
Ron Paul cant stop winning anywhere except the mainstream media. Another straw poll by a landslide.

Cain a frontrunner yea right, he cant take three steps without tripping on his own words. Underscrutiny he will overheat, melt, and eventualy catch fire as he goes down in flames.

Ron Paul at Values Summit 10/8/2011 Prt. 1 - YouTube

So you call the Religious Right voting for him. Him Schooling the Religious Right?

ROFLMAO

they voted for him, Because they think he is the Most Socially conservative candidate, and that makes you like him more?

OP
W

WatertheTree

Reaction score
What i think is funny is after I posted this topic I watched about four minutes of that speech agian. Then I hit refresh and here is two trolls aready talking shit, clearly didnt even press play.

Move along morons before you make yourself look worse.

yidnar

Platinum Member
Reaction score

So you call the Religious Right voting for him. Him Schooling the Religious Right?

ROFLMAO

they voted for him, Because they think he is the Most Socially conservative candidate, and that makes you like him more?
Paul and Gingrich would be an unbeatable ticket !!:clap2:

Full-Auto

Gold Member
Reaction score

ROFLMAO

Paul and Gingrich would be an unbeatable ticket !!:clap2:

Although I like Gingrich, he has baggage. Maybe he should snuggle up to Pelosi for the next photo. You know, so I get that warm fuzzy feeling.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Paul and Gingrich would be an unbeatable ticket.

Not in the republican party.

Paul supporters complain about the ‘mainstream media’ being responsible for Paul failing to win the nomination election cycle after election cycle when in fact it’s his very own fellow republican who repudiate him time and again.

Full-Auto

Gold Member
Reaction score
Paul and Gingrich would be an unbeatable ticket.

Not in the republican party.

Paul supporters complain about the ‘mainstream media’ being responsible for Paul failing to win the nomination election cycle after election cycle when in fact it’s his very own fellow republican who repudiate him time and again.

That can be said for both parties. Is there a greater point here?

Avorysuds

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not religious at all but good for Paul, dono if it means a lot or anything at all because again, I'm not religious.

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Reaction score
He hit that outta the park as usual but the establishment/fed ignore him because he isn't for business as usual AKA- $ in politics

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Reaction score
I'm not religious at all but good for Paul, dono if it means a lot or anything at all because again, I'm not religious.

Same here. Both sides ignore him because he speaks the truth about Government being sold-out to the highest contractor/mutli-nationals.

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Reaction score
Why does the right think they own religion?
3.gif

Avorysuds

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why does the right think they own religion?
3.gif

Because many are willing to fully pander to it, most Democrats try and pander to both the religious and non religious. The goal of a Democrat is to be very religious only when it counts but still be able to hide it enough to look like they believe in evolution.

As far as I know all Democrat presidents have been Christian. I'm not making this a "evil democrats post," just pointing out what I see and that is Republicans fully sell out and Democrats try and be clever about it.

Of course I’m talking about elected people, not voters.

paulitician

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I didn't perceive that as him "schooling the religious right." Ron Paul is a spiritually religious man himself. In fact,many on the religious right support him. It is funny how some people hear what they want to hear.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$260.01
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List