Ron Paul schools the religous right

WatertheTree

Sep 9, 2011
Ron Paul cant stop winning anywhere except the mainstream media. Another straw poll by a landslide.

Cain a frontrunner yea right, he cant take three steps without tripping on his own words. Underscrutiny he will overheat, melt, and eventualy catch fire as he goes down in flames.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qKQ1xXobJc&feature=player_embedded]Ron Paul at Values Summit 10/8/2011 Prt. 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Ron Paul cant stop winning anywhere except the mainstream media. Another straw poll by a landslide.

Cain a frontrunner yea right, he cant take three steps without tripping on his own words. Underscrutiny he will overheat, melt, and eventualy catch fire as he goes down in flames.

Ron Paul at Values Summit 10/8/2011 Prt. 1 - YouTube

So you call the Religious Right voting for him. Him Schooling the Religious Right?

ROFLMAO

they voted for him, Because they think he is the Most Socially conservative candidate, and that makes you like him more?

What i think is funny is after I posted this topic I watched about four minutes of that speech agian. Then I hit refresh and here is two trolls aready talking shit, clearly didnt even press play.

Move along morons before you make yourself look worse.

So you call the Religious Right voting for him. Him Schooling the Religious Right?

ROFLMAO

they voted for him, Because they think he is the Most Socially conservative candidate, and that makes you like him more?
Paul and Gingrich would be an unbeatable ticket !!:clap2:

ROFLMAO

Paul and Gingrich would be an unbeatable ticket !!:clap2:

Although I like Gingrich, he has baggage. Maybe he should snuggle up to Pelosi for the next photo. You know, so I get that warm fuzzy feeling.

Paul and Gingrich would be an unbeatable ticket.

Not in the republican party.

Paul supporters complain about the ‘mainstream media’ being responsible for Paul failing to win the nomination election cycle after election cycle when in fact it’s his very own fellow republican who repudiate him time and again.

Paul and Gingrich would be an unbeatable ticket.

Not in the republican party.

Paul supporters complain about the ‘mainstream media’ being responsible for Paul failing to win the nomination election cycle after election cycle when in fact it’s his very own fellow republican who repudiate him time and again.

That can be said for both parties. Is there a greater point here?

He hit that outta the park as usual but the establishment/fed ignore him because he isn't for business as usual AKA- $ in politics

Why does the right think they own religion?
3.gif

Why does the right think they own religion?
3.gif

Because many are willing to fully pander to it, most Democrats try and pander to both the religious and non religious. The goal of a Democrat is to be very religious only when it counts but still be able to hide it enough to look like they believe in evolution.

As far as I know all Democrat presidents have been Christian. I'm not making this a "evil democrats post," just pointing out what I see and that is Republicans fully sell out and Democrats try and be clever about it.

Of course I’m talking about elected people, not voters.

I didn't perceive that as him "schooling the religious right." Ron Paul is a spiritually religious man himself. In fact,many on the religious right support him. It is funny how some people hear what they want to hear.

Forum List

Back