Ron Paul Hospitalized

Message from Ron Paul: "I am doing fine. Thank you for your concern."

EiyET8qWkAEBKHM

Relevant reading - TIA (Transient Ischemic Attack)

There's a virus going around that causes nasal congestion. In order for that to happen. It means that a infection is building up in the brain. And consuming dairy and sugar or any other foods that causes inflammation will increase the chance of having clots in the brain.
But eating right, drinking chemical free water and taking a couple of aspirin a day, will help prevent the brain from clots during this flu.

Brain plaque buildup tied to Alzheimer's found in young adults

Here's what it sounds like when 10,000 members of the electorate yell End The Fed!! at the same time, in case you never heard it done before.

That was from when they wouldn't invite the then presidential candidate to speak at the 2008 Republican National Convention, even after he'd already won the right to speak on the floor. They even limited his access to the floor very strictly. All in the name of "unity'', of course. So we were like, pffft, screw that, and we hosted our own event a couple miles down the road and ended up cramming a little over 10,000 people into the Target Center while the Republicans were having their own convention. We had more people than they did. lolol.

Ah, them were the days, lemme tell ya. Good times.

My mom had several of those over the years, and at the time no one knew it. She had sort of weird symptoms and she was perpetually complaining about the ailment du jour, so no one paid any attention. But I remember the first one--well, afterwards--because she came over to my apartment while I was at work, took down my living room drapes and threw them in the washing machine, drapery hooks and all. When I got home, the dryer was going and sounded like it was full of .. well, drapery hooks. It completely ruined my drapes, of course. When I opened the dryer and saw what was in there, I was flabbergasted. She was like, wut? When I said, we don't wash the curtains with the hooks still in them, she said, of course you do. I always do. Which of course she never had. I suppose, looking back, we should have known something was actually wrong with her this time.

I offer this story because you gotta watch out after one of these. Sometimes a screw comes a little loose.

Forum List

Back