Ron Paul has accomished NOTHING in his entire career. Thats right nothing, zip, 0

He gets thanks because I feel his pain. I doubt that any post under economy can survive more then 10 responses without someone derailing it with talk of Fiat money and Austrian school of economics talk.

How is the Austrian viewpoint derailing an economics thread?

If someone wants to talk about the Austrian school of economics, they can start a thread about it. But if the word "inflation" comes up, there is an automatic response of "austrian blah blah blah". Stay on subject, we do not live in a country that uses this system, nor are we ever going to, so it has no real value to any policies that are going on in our country.

So wait, you're saying that in a topic on inflation bringing up the Austrian view of inflation is somehow off topic?

H.R. 1207 never got passed, but the point is that this thread claims that Ron Paul has never had any legislative accomplishments. Very few people were talking about the Federal Reserve before Ron Paul made it an issue in 2008, and certainly nobody in the Congress was worried about it. Without Ron Paul there never would have been even the partial audit that we got. Making the Federal Reserve an issue for the first time since 1913 is an accomplishment.

Few people were talking about the Federal Reserve? Really? Are you serious? Every day for 25 years I have opened the newspaper and read about the Federal reserve. Every day there is an article about it.

Few people were talking about the Federal Reserve? Really? Are you serious? Every day for 25 years I have opened the newspaper and read about the Federal reserve. Every day there is an article about it.

NOBODY was talking about AUDITING the Fed until Ron Paul did it, stop being so fucking disingenuous...

Oh boy, you got me.

NOBODY was talking about AUDITING the Fed until Ron Paul did it, stop being so fucking disingenuous...

Wo are you stupid. I guess people weren't breathing air until Ron Paul suggested it.

Federal Reserve Board Agrees to Outside Audit of L.A. Branch

House audit targets Hub Fed

The Deseret News - Google News Archive Search

How is the Austrian viewpoint derailing an economics thread?

If someone wants to talk about the Austrian school of economics, they can start a thread about it. But if the word "inflation" comes up, there is an automatic response of "austrian blah blah blah". Stay on subject, we do not live in a country that uses this system, nor are we ever going to, so it has no real value to any policies that are going on in our country.

So wait, you're saying that in a topic on inflation bringing up the Austrian view of inflation is somehow off topic?

Yes. We should talk about Keynesianism or nothing at all.

Ron Paul has accomished NOTHING in his entire career. Thats right nothing, zip, 0

I have to disagree.

He has given the establishment minded folks from both sides fits.

Yes. We should talk about Keynesianism or nothing at all.

Seems reasonable. Why would you want different perspectives in a discussion?

Wo are you stupid. I guess people weren't breathing air until Ron Paul suggested it.

Federal Reserve Board Agrees to Outside Audit of L.A. Branch

House audit targets Hub Fed

The Deseret News - Google News Archive Search

Yep, and they were all 10 years behind the good Dr. Paul. He was calling for the abolition of the Federal Reserve when he ran for President as a Libertarian back in 1988, Clown Boy.

Ron Paul has accomplished nothing of note as a Congressman

He uses the position as a way to get face time for his Libertarian views and vote no on every piece of legislation

He uses the position as a way to get face time for his Libertarian views and vote no on every piece of legislation

A partial audit of the Federal Reserve is something of note, in my opinion.

Grats Gramps, you got RW on your side lol. What I tell you Gramps, you're a progressive liberal! Why does RW not like Paul, because Paul does not grow Government... What's Gramp's thread about? Gramps is attacking Paul for not growing Government.

lol, fun times.

When did he accomplish that?
Actually he voted against the very bill that would have done this. Which side is he on, exactly?
Paul, objecting to some of the provisions of the combined bill, voted against passage despite the inclusion of the audit provisions he had been proposing for years.[20]
Federal Reserve Transparency Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually he voted against the very bill that would have done this. Which side is he on, exactly?
Paul, objecting to some of the provisions of the combined bill, voted against passage despite the inclusion of the audit provisions he had been proposing for years.[20]

Without Ron Paul pushing H.R. 1207, the full Fed audit, the partial audit never would have been included in the bill. We both know that.

As for voting against the bill, it was a horrible bill aside from the Fed audit. He voted on principle, so I understand your confusion.

This is disingenuous. He didn't vote against his bill, he voted against the Wall St. Protection Act...something that no good conservative could vote for in good conscience.

There's a greater good here. Not voting for more engulfing regulations trumped a mere AUDIT of the Fed that could always be reintroduced again as a new bill, considering it had over 300 cosponsors.

You'd have done the same fucking thing and you know it.

Grats Gramps, you got RW on your side lol. What I tell you Gramps, you're a progressive liberal! Why does RW not like Paul, because Paul does not grow Government... What's Gramp's thread about? Gramps is attacking Paul for not growing Government.

lol, fun times.

I actually kind of like Ron Paul and find some of his ideas refreshing......It is the followers of Ron Paul that, for the most part, I find to be a bunch of assholes

Forum List

Back