Ron Johnson vs. Chuck Todd: I Don't Trust FBI Or CIA After Strzok, Page, And Comey; "I Want The Trut

i have watched it. Todd asks about a statement Ron made about trumps dealings with Ukraine and Ron ignores the question to bring up FBI corruption from 2016. What is it you think was asked and answered?
He didn't ignore the question. This is an example of selective listening.

• The question was silly and was a leading question
  • Ron Johnson tried to explain the background of the reason for his comments and Upchuck called it Fox News propaganda...which is a bunch of leftist BS
  • Upchuck was calling Ron Johnson a liar. I would have told him to go fuck himself.

Also you never heard the answer because of Upchuck Todd's constant arguing. Upchuck didn't want to hear the facts of the case because his closed liberal mind didn't allow him to believe it was possible.......or it was simply not allowed to be discussed on the air. When it comes to Communist countries this is called censorship. Something fascists like Upchuck believe in whole-heartedly.
Haha. No, we never heard the answer because he never answered it. It’s called diversion and distraction.
Yes....he answered....but of course the reason for the statement was a false assumption by Upchuck.

Military aid was not frozen because Trump wanted an investigation. Trump wanted to hold up the aid until he talked to the new Ukrainian president and felt him out. The last president was well known for his corruption. Trump wasn't about to give aid to someone he felt he couldn't trust.

BTW, DICKHEAD.....IT'S ABOUT TIME WE HAD A PRESIDENT THAT WASN'T WILLING TO JUST THROW MONEY AT A CORRUPT REGIME.
oh sorry, I must have missed the answer. What was it?

And I thought trump withheld the aid to get other UN countries to pay more. At least that was the first excuse... crumbled pretty fast though
I told you his answer.
Learn to pay attention.
i guess you speak the same dishonest spin as he does.

He is speaking the truth.

th
During a heated interview on Sunday's "Meet The Press," Republican Senator Ron Johnson accused former members of the FBI and CIA of conspiring to frame President Trump. Host Chuck Todd fired back by calling Johnson's accusations "Fox News conspiracy propaganda stuff."

Johnson began the segment by stating: "I have never seen in my lifetime a president, after being elected, have some measure of well-wishes from his opponents. I've never seen a presidential administration be sabotage from the day after the election, I've never seen [a president getting] no measure of honeymoon whatsoever. What President Trump has had to endure --a false accusation. By the way, when you have John Brennan on, you ought to ask him: what did Peter Stzrok mean when he texted Lisa Page--"

Sen. Ron Johnson vs. Chuck Todd On Ukraine: I Do Not Trust The FBI Or CIA After Strzok, Page, And Comey

He answered the question. I know this because I just looked at the interview. Upchuck didn't want an explanation. He just wanted a specific answer and Johnson felt the question assumed facts that were not in the record.
What was the question and what are you calling an answer?

Fuck off....
Watch the video and figure out what the stupid question was.

The question was stupid.
i have watched it. Todd asks about a statement Ron made about trumps dealings with Ukraine and Ron ignores the question to bring up FBI corruption from 2016. What is it you think was asked and answered?

• Ron Johnson tried to explain the background of the reason for his comments and Upchuck called it Fox News propaganda...which is a bunch of leftist BS
  • Upchuck was calling Ron Johnson a liar. I would have told him to go fuck himself.

Also you never heard the answer because of Upchuck Todd's constant arguing. Upchuck didn't want to hear the facts of the case because his closed liberal mind didn't allow him to believe it was possible.......or it was simply not allowed to be discussed on the air. When it comes to Communist countries this is called censorship. Something fascists like Upchuck believe in whole-heartedly.
Haha. No, we never heard the answer because he never answered it. It’s called diversion and distraction.
You are just upset Johnson didn't take the bait and give the answer you wanted.

Grow up.

What was the question and what are you calling an answer?

Fuck off....
Watch the video and figure out what the stupid question was.

The question was stupid.

You are just upset Johnson didn't take the bait and give the answer you wanted.

Grow up.
i appreciate people who are straight and honest. If he can’t give a direct answer to a direct question then I don’t respect that. I do t see how you can watch that interview and think he acted like an honorable leader

Chuck Todd is just a straight up hack.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
So is that little faggot Chris Wallace ...

He is a real newsman. Look up the definition of a reporter some day. You are the Trump faggot.
Chris Wallace is an asshole. The only reason he got a job is because of his Daddy. He keeps his job by being a liberal hack.
His credibility came into question when he and Megan Kelly jumped on Trump during the debates. Since then he's proved to be a poor journalist with no sense of curiosity when it comes Democrat corruption.

Chris Wallace is a real and very good journalist. He asks tough questions of both sides. You hate him because he refuses to kowtow to Trump.

How embarrassing for Ron Johnson. I cringed through that whole interview yesterday and the evasiveness and spin was dizzying to say the least.
That's a tactic they use.
If it's some spindoctor on the left they listen in rapped silence. If it's something they refuse to listen to they argue with them. Interrupt them. Try to change the subject when they start to nail down the interview.
I don’t care which side the interviewee is on. When they can’t answer questions directly and when they are constantly changing the subject and filibustering, it just makes them look bad
Strange.....that's what UPCHUCK TODD was doing.
That’s not possible, he was the interviewer
Oh.....you claim that it's not possible for the Liberal Hack Asshole that is paid to advocate for Democrats on the news is incapable of pulling a stunt like this on one of his Republican guests?

Are you really this stupid, or are you just playing dumb?

You are really stupid and dumb to boot. Also a crazy moobat conspiracy theorist.

As a conservative, Ron Johnson gets a D from the Heritage Foundation and a 61% from the Liberty Foundation.
A Republican who has been more amenable to Democrats you'll rarely find!
And yet, the far left run Democrats now decide to run over him?

No wonder only 3 Republicans question Trump over his diddly-squat phone transcript!
The Heritage Foundation has its own "problems".

Tucker Carlson Is Right! Heritage Foundation and Others Took Money from Big Tech as Conservative Voices were Eliminated from the Internet

Since the 2016 election Big Tech in coordination with far left groups have been working tirelessly to eliminate conservative voices and content on the internet.

We know we can't trust the FBI, CIA, Strzok, Page, Comey, Big Tech or The Fake News Media, but, can we trust National Review and The Heritage Foundation?

Conservative publishers (who aren’t having dinner with Mark Zuckerberg) have seen their traffic from Facebook diminished by more than 90%.

Facebook uses excuses of fake news, conspiracy and click-bait. This is after the liberal mainstream media pushed the fake Trump-Russia collusion narrative for over three years.

If you combine the total number of page-views lost by conservative online publishers since 2017 you are looking at a loss of over 1.5 billion page-views from Facebook in one year.

We are seeing the same tactics used by Twitter, Google, Wikipedia and even Pinterest of eliminating and censoring conservative content.

Tucker Carlson was absolutely correct to call out old-school conservative groups for working with big tech companies as they continue on a daily basis to eradicate conservative content online.

Several old-school conservative groups have been getting paid by the tech giants as conservative voices are silenced online.

Thanks to an accidental piece by The Wall Street Journal back in January we know there are several conservative organizations being paid by the tech giants as the organizations continue to censor and eliminate conservative voices.

This is outrageous and vile behavior.

Alphabet Inc.’s Google contributes to more than 200 third-party groups, including the Heritage Foundation, National Cyber Security Alliance, and Americans for Tax Reform.

These payments were made while the conservative bloodbath continued.

These so-called conservative groups were being paid, essentially for their silence, as Facebook eliminated conservative content and killed off conservative publishers.

th
During a heated interview on Sunday's "Meet The Press," Republican Senator Ron Johnson accused former members of the FBI and CIA of conspiring to frame President Trump. Host Chuck Todd fired back by calling Johnson's accusations "Fox News conspiracy propaganda stuff."

Johnson began the segment by stating: "I have never seen in my lifetime a president, after being elected, have some measure of well-wishes from his opponents. I've never seen a presidential administration be sabotage from the day after the election, I've never seen [a president getting] no measure of honeymoon whatsoever. What President Trump has had to endure --a false accusation. By the way, when you have John Brennan on, you ought to ask him: what did Peter Stzrok mean when he texted Lisa Page--"

Sen. Ron Johnson vs. Chuck Todd On Ukraine: I Do Not Trust The FBI Or CIA After Strzok, Page, And Comey

He is showing his craziness. The fact is the Republican Party has had a nervous breakdown and voters will deal with them in 2020.

Johnson sounded like a member of the tramp cult. He is full of conspiracies.

Sen. Ron Johnson “winced” when he heard that Ukraine aid was being tied to investigating the Bidens. But like other Republicans, he didn’t bring any further political pain to President Donald Trump on Sunday, instead opting to use a morning TV appearance to defend Trump.

Republicans rush to defend Trump as Ukraine scandal deepens
No.....he's just privy to the facts of the case.
The facts that Democrats are trying to prevent from being made public. Part of their cover-up of the Mueller investigation.and the destruction of evidence.

Trump supporters make up their own facts. You have no clue what facts are.

Sen Johnson is one of the people who was read in regarding Trump’s Ukraine bribery scheme.

If any of you Trombie freaks were truly interested in facts and evidence, you'd be calling for him to testify under oath along with everyone else involved.

But you're not. You're all whiny little lying bitches.

Penelope is suffering from a aor case of TDS with a bad partisan infection. Nothing anyone can do to save her but allowing her to isolate herself might help everyone else.

I some times wonder if her and some of the others on here aren't actually the same person just under different account names.
People who defend spitting on POWs and mocking the handicapped calling others Deranged is quite laughable. Who raised you to be such a dick?
You mean unlike you that attack people for wearing a hat or refusing service or spitting on someone because they dare to support or work for someone?
You mean threatening to blow up the White House or cutting someone's head off or wanting someone's children to be kidnapped and sexually abused. Claiming that anyone who dares to work for someone and dares to go out in public should be harassed and followed? You mean like calling someone a dick.

Yeah go ahead and twist things to fit your narrative.
What does any of that gibberish have to do with the POTUS dissing our POWs and mocking a handicapped man? That`s the President of this formerly great country embarrassing us all for the world to see. You`re okay with that?
Oh Boo Hoo!

Trump said bad stuff about asshole critics.

Obama sent armies of lawyers after his critics. He ruined lives, destroyed families, threw people in prison spied on journalists and political opponents, set up political landmines that cost lives and billions of dollars.

Trump called assholes a couple of losers.

OMG......OH THE HUMANITY!!!!
You left off that he also put kids into cages.

As a conservative, Ron Johnson gets a D from the Heritage Foundation and a 61% from the Liberty Foundation.
A Republican who has been more amenable to Democrats you'll rarely find!
And yet, the far left run Democrats now decide to run over him?

No wonder only 3 Republicans question Trump over his diddly-squat phone transcript!
The Heritage Foundation has its own "problems".

Tucker Carlson Is Right! Heritage Foundation and Others Took Money from Big Tech as Conservative Voices were Eliminated from the Internet

Since the 2016 election Big Tech in coordination with far left groups have been working tirelessly to eliminate conservative voices and content on the internet.

We know we can't trust the FBI, CIA, Strzok, Page, Comey, Big Tech or The Fake News Media, but, can we trust National Review and The Heritage Foundation?

Conservative publishers (who aren’t having dinner with Mark Zuckerberg) have seen their traffic from Facebook diminished by more than 90%.

Facebook uses excuses of fake news, conspiracy and click-bait. This is after the liberal mainstream media pushed the fake Trump-Russia collusion narrative for over three years.

If you combine the total number of page-views lost by conservative online publishers since 2017 you are looking at a loss of over 1.5 billion page-views from Facebook in one year.

We are seeing the same tactics used by Twitter, Google, Wikipedia and even Pinterest of eliminating and censoring conservative content.

Tucker Carlson was absolutely correct to call out old-school conservative groups for working with big tech companies as they continue on a daily basis to eradicate conservative content online.

Several old-school conservative groups have been getting paid by the tech giants as conservative voices are silenced online.

Thanks to an accidental piece by The Wall Street Journal back in January we know there are several conservative organizations being paid by the tech giants as the organizations continue to censor and eliminate conservative voices.

This is outrageous and vile behavior.

Alphabet Inc.’s Google contributes to more than 200 third-party groups, including the Heritage Foundation, National Cyber Security Alliance, and Americans for Tax Reform.

These payments were made while the conservative bloodbath continued.

These so-called conservative groups were being paid, essentially for their silence, as Facebook eliminated conservative content and killed off conservative publishers.
Conservatives have long been back-stabbed by so-called 'conservative' institutions who are really just in it for the money and will sell out anything and anyone to make a bigger buck.

Cages built and used for kids by Obama before Trump took office.

You lying ass Woketards are such flaming hypocrits.
Wow, what a fucking moron you are.

I was pointing out that Obama was putting kids in cages.

Drop the hate level so that you can comprehend what you read you fucking retard.

Cages built and used for kids by Obama before Trump took office.
You lying ass Woketards are such flaming hypocrits.
Wow, what a fucking moron you are.
I was pointing out that Obama was putting kids in cages.
Drop the hate level so that you can comprehend what you read you fucking retard.

The last noun referenced was Trump, to which your pronoun 'he' would reference. TRUMP, not Obama.

This is like 5th grade grammar. Maybe I am being presumptuous, did you complete 5th grade?

th

He is showing his craziness. The fact is the Republican Party has had a nervous breakdown and voters will deal with them in 2020.
Sen. Ron Johnson vs. Chuck Todd On Ukraine: I Do Not Trust The FBI Or CIA After Strzok, Page, And Comey:

The FISA Court doesn't even trust the FBI right now.

Trump's presidency effectively begins with a prophecy of those attacks, one that came 17 days before Trump took the oath.

“Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Sen. Chuck Schumer said on MSNBC.​

It was an incredible thing to say in a nation where the people are supposedly sovereign, but soon it would become clear that Schumer knew what he was talking about, which still raises questions.

Johnson might have conveniently forgotten that the CIA has been a tool of democrat regimes since JFK used the agency to raise, equip and train a freaking illegal Cuban invasion army. The CIA hasn't been on top of a major event since WW2 including 9-11. The Valery Plame situation was almost laughable when the CIA was wringing it's hands about a socialite who was allegedly "outed " as a former agent by the Bush administration and they couldn't figure out that it was reporter Robert Novak until he confessed. Today the former CIA chief is close to being a traitor as you can get by spewing anti-American propaganda as a shill for CNN. The Russians couldn't do any better. Maybe Brennan was really a Russian agent.

Johnson might have conveniently forgotten that the CIA has been a tool of democrat regimes since JFK used the agency to raise, equip and train a freaking illegal Cuban invasion army. The CIA hasn't been on top of a major event since WW2 including 9-11. The Valery Plame situation was almost laughable when the CIA was wringing it's hands about a socialite who was allegedly "outed " as a former agent by the Bush administration and they couldn't figure out that it was reporter Robert Novak until he confessed. Today the former CIA chief is close to being a traitor as you can get by spewing anti-American propaganda as a shill for CNN. The Russians couldn't do any better. Maybe Brennan was really a Russian agent.
Yes, I was thinking about the Jew hating Valerie when I noticed no real concern from the Left that, Carter Page, a source for the CIA was pretty much blasted out of the position as a source for all time.

Johnson sounded like a member of the tramp cult. He is full of conspiracies.

Sen. Ron Johnson “winced” when he heard that Ukraine aid was being tied to investigating the Bidens. But like other Republicans, he didn’t bring any further political pain to President Donald Trump on Sunday, instead opting to use a morning TV appearance to defend Trump.

Republicans rush to defend Trump as Ukraine scandal deepens
No.....he's just privy to the facts of the case.
The facts that Democrats are trying to prevent from being made public. Part of their cover-up of the Mueller investigation.and the destruction of evidence.

Trump supporters make up their own facts. You have no clue what facts are.
Democrats don't believe in facts....only "THEIR" facts....or their version of the truth.
The truth doesn't matter to them anymore....and that impeachment was a perfect example of making up a false version of the story and then collectively agreeing to it's validity.

Forum List

Back