Colin Powell needs to shut his trap and never be heard from again

How dare Powell not march in lockstep with the Trump/GOP!!!

His opinion is worth shit.

Did you actually read what he said..

Here's some excerpts..

“And I see things happening that are hard to understand. A couple weeks ago the president put a circle around south east Alabama, saying it’s going to get hit by a hurricane. He put it on top of the meteorological prediction,” Powell said.

“In my time, one of us would have gone to the president and said, ‘Mr President, you screwed up, so we’ve got to fix it and we’ll put out a correction.’ You know what they did this time? They ordered the Commerce Department to go out and backup whatever the president mis-said. This is not the way the country’s supposed to run, and Congress is one of the institutions that should be doing something about this.”

He told us and the world that Iraq had WMD'S and that invasion was necessary. Whatever Trump's mistakes may be, they don't remotely compare to Powell's monolithic, catastrophic FUCK-UP.

Colin Powell: 'Foreign Policy is a Shambles' Under Trump

3cl584.gif
th

If someone claims to be a Republican, doesn't means that they are. Colin Powell is a nobody. All he did when he was on the hill. It was to stank up the hallways with his greenhouse gases.

Colin Powell says GOP leaders backing Trump are "terrified" to speak out: Is losing a primary "such a disaster?… Get a grip"

Is Colin Powell a Republican?

He told us and the world that Iraq had WMD'S and that invasion was necessary. Whatever Trump's mistakes may be, they don't remotely compare to Powell's monolithic, catastrophic FUCK-UP.

3cl584.gif
th

If someone claims to be a Republican, doesn't means that they are. Colin Powell is a nobody. All he did when he was on the hill. It was to stank up the hallways with his greenhouse gases.

Colin Powell says GOP leaders backing Trump are "terrified" to speak out: Is losing a primary "such a disaster?… Get a grip"

I've noticed that when a liberal denounces a black republican conservatives IMMEDIATELY call it "RACISM!".....

so why isn't it also racism when a conservative attacks a black republican?

Yeah.

Colin Powell is a nobody, other than serving in the US Army for 34 years and reaching it's highest rank after serving in several wars... compared to Trump who avoided military service because of Bone Spurs and hosted a game show.

I'm waiting for one of you to take issue with what Powell actually said, that it's kind of crazy for the whole government to indulge Trump's craziness.

3cl584.gif
th

I've noticed that when a liberal denounces a black republican conservatives IMMEDIATELY call it "RACISM!".....

so why isn't it also racism when a conservative attacks a black republican?

It is because that everyone knows that the Dems are racists.

Yeah.

Colin Powell is a nobody, other than serving in the US Army for 34 years and reaching it's highest rank after serving in several wars... compared to Trump who avoided military service because of Bone Spurs and hosted a game show.

I'm waiting for one of you to take issue with what Powell actually said, that it's kind of crazy for the whole government to indulge Trump's craziness.

Yeah.

Do you have the video where he actually said that in 2004, instead of what he claimed he said in 2004.

Didn't think so.

Hey, the biggest problem with Iraq is that everyone was all for it when it started, and everyone was totally against it when it turned to shit.

Oh, the guy who actually said it was a bad idea in real time.

Barack Obama.

The man responsible for the invasion was elected for another term. Powell still has his first amendment rights. Are there any other rights you want to take away?
"The Iraqi regime....possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. We know the regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas".
George W. Bush October 7, 2002.
George W. Bush Quotes About Weapons Of Mass Destruction | A-Z Quotes

Yeah.

Do you have the video where he actually said that in 2004, instead of what he claimed he said in 2004.

Didn't think so.

Hey, the biggest problem with Iraq is that everyone was all for it when it started, and everyone was totally against it when it turned to shit.

Oh, the guy who actually said it was a bad idea in real time.

Barack Obama.

He must of had said it after the war. It is because nobody never heard of him before.

Mancow: Actor Harry Lennix told me he trained Obama to act presidentia

th

How dare he express his opinion!
He has every right to express his opinion, but in this case it would be kind of like Nixon criticizing Clinton for straying outside the law.

Powell has no moral authority, he has no clear record of putting the publics interest ahead of his own.

He went to the UN and gave a speech that was a pack of lies, but most of all those lies were directed at the American people who sent their sons and daughters to die in an effort that was defined and propelled in large part due to Powell's snarl of lies.

I despise him for selling his integrity for a bowl of gruel, to defend an effort that caused the deaths of thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis..

Forum List

Back