Why Is Page And Strzok Still Working For the FBI?

I'm surprised that there hasn't been any workplace violence at the FBI. The conduct of many in leadership irreparably tarnished the reputation of the organization and will put field agents in jeopardy. I can imagine there are many honest, career FBI agents who are none too happy about the conduct of Mueller, Comey, Strunz, Page, Rosenstein, etc. I have already lost all faith that the FBI is an honorable organization. I hope I never have to deal with them because they can go get fucked. At least other criminal organizations like the Mafia takes care of their own traitors. What is the FBI wanting for?

If there were any violence by FBI agents it would be against people like you. They would pound people like you into the ground. Trump trash wants to protect Trump by smearing the FBI and DOJ. take your trash and eat it. You don't know the meaning of honor.

First Gateway Pundit and now TruePundit?

d79b2f07f7bf1de3cd31044520c93722--dad-sayings-bugs-bunny.jpg
Yes, both reputable sources, one who's a member of the prestigious White House press pool and one who's run by a retired FBI official.

Reputable to trash like you. Disreputable to normal people.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been any workplace violence at the FBI. The conduct of many in leadership irreparably tarnished the reputation of the organization and will put field agents in jeopardy. I can imagine there are many honest, career FBI agents who are none too happy about the conduct of Mueller, Comey, Strunz, Page, Rosenstein, etc. I have already lost all faith that the FBI is an honorable organization. I hope I never have to deal with them because they can go get fucked. At least other criminal organizations like the Mafia takes care of their own traitors. What is the FBI wanting for?

If there were any violence by FBI agents it would be against people like you. They would pound people like you into the ground. Trump trash wants to protect Trump by smearing the FBI and DOJ. take your trash and eat it. You don't know the meaning of honor.

I know, the Obamaroids at the FBI are at war with the People of the United States. That's the fucking problem

Forum List

Back