Ron Johnson - Trump lost

Drumpf defrauded you every since he lost the election so he has recouped his money and then some.
You do not lose when you are cheated. If there was no fraud there would have been transparency. The actions to stop investigations and audits prove it, and you know it. You want this country destroyed. Be a man an admit it.

You do not lose when you are cheated. If there was no fraud there would have been transparency. The actions to stop investigations and audits prove it, and you know it. You want this country destroyed. Be a man an admit it.
Gym Jordan now says he never claimed the election was stolen

All the Zionists say that. Paul Ryan just said that.

Why is there FEAR motivating liars to say that??

AZ audit, GA audit....

They cheated, they know they cheated, and they will do anything, ANYTHING to stop that truth from being outed....
Yep every court for the local court to the Supreme Court cheated Trump.

Jesus H. Christ.

Those weren't the only ones. They are just the ones that I bothered to do screen shots of when I saw them.

I don't normally read posts from the crazy people here but once in a while some of their words would catch my eye as I was scrolling by or someone replied to the crazy person so I saw what they typed.

I could have had at ton more from most of the trump people in this board if I had taken screen shots of them.

Those aren't just the only ones.

This one stated that Biden would be removed by the 25th Amendment within a month of becoming president:

View attachment 533749

And this bat crap crazy one insisted that Biden will never become president. That the recounts and election aren't over.

View attachment 533750

We have a bunch of totally bat crap crazy people on this board.
This forum is swimming with crazy.

Those aren't just the only ones.

This one stated that Biden would be removed by the 25th Amendment within a month of becoming president:

View attachment 533749

And this bat crap crazy one insisted that Biden will never become president. That the recounts and election aren't over.

View attachment 533750

We have a bunch of totally bat crap crazy people on this board.

And you are the only one sane.

1630547001256.png

Trump won and the Left can deny it until the cows come home.....doesn't matte not one bit!

America voted for Trump, and Biden and his gang of thugs stole this election from him, and that's that.

That is all there is to it. ;)

Trump won and the Left can deny it until the cows come home.....doesn't matte not one bit!

America voted for Trump, and Biden and his gang of thugs stole this election from him, and that's that.

So no proof needed. Just your "feeling".

As wrong there as you were about the OP

So no proof needed. Just your "feeling".

As wrong there as you were about the OP

Trump won.

This election was stolen from Americans by the Left.

You can say what you want but those are facts and the whole world knows it.. :)

Good Lord are you ever dumb. Go take another selfie

Forum List

Back