Ron Johnson - Trump lost

Asclepias
Do you have any actual evidence that it didn't happen?? No you do not. You just believe Bidumb got 81 million votes when he never campaigned.
That it didn't happen?

You realize that it nuts right? I mean you can't be that stupid...can you?

I can't prove that Ron Johnson and Trump aren't Lizard People from outer space either. Can you?

Must mean it's true...right?

Stupid fuck

NoNukes
There was all kinds of evidence which no Judge wanted see. Hell there were hundred if not thousands of signed affidavits by the watchers that were there. One Dem watcher said he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

No one signs an affidavit for the hell of it.
trumpers do . They think they should have won and will say or do anything

NoNukes
I disagree. There was loads of evidence. None of the judges wanted to see any of it. None of them wanted any part of overturning a Presidential election.

Hell Dominion took Trump votes and gave them to Biden. That one was caught. One has to wonder how many weren't caught.

Nice talking to you.

trumpers do . They think they should have won and will say or do anything

LOL Some of those affidavits were filed by Dem watchers. One of them said he couldn't believe what he was seeing. No Trumpers there.

All the Zionists say that. Paul Ryan just said that.

Why is there FEAR motivating liars to say that??

AZ audit, GA audit....

They cheated, they know they cheated, and they will do anything, ANYTHING to stop that truth from being outed....
The funny thing is nobody has to do anything to stop your “truth”. It already defeated itself. :laugh2:

NoNukes
I disagree. There was loads of evidence. None of the judges wanted to see any of it. None of them wanted any part of overturning a Presidential election.

Hell Dominion took Trump votes and gave them to Biden. That one was caught. One has to wonder how many weren't caught.

Nice talking to you.
That’s odd because the ballots still exist and they tally almost exactly

Newsflash… recounts of physical ballots trump digital counters and the physical count show’s Trump lost Bigly

NoNukes

Nice talking to you.
None of it had any corroboration

No court will rule in favor of something solely based on an affidavit

Wow so which is the lie?

He spent around 9 months screaming about fraud and trump really won.

Now he says that trump lost.

These republicans have known the truth all along. They've been lying this whole time and caused a mob to riot and attack our capitol.

There should be serious and legal consequences for people who go around lying so much to cause such harm to our nation.
We know the truth alright Dimmer. You loons have sucked in too much CO2 from your facediapers

Asclepias
Do you have any actual evidence that it didn't happen?? No you do not. You just believe Bidumb got 81 million votes when he never campaigned.
Yes I have actual evidence it didnt happen. Biden is in the white house which wouldn't have happened if there was some proof there was cheating. Yes I believe Biden got 81 million votes. Drumpf campaigned for Biden even though that was not his intention.

Last edited:
You are replying to a crazy person who believed that trump would return to the presidency last March suggesting using the same violence as what was happening in Myanmar at the time.

It's a waste of time to read or reply to posts from people as totally bat crap crazy as that claudette poster.

View attachment 533633
I thought it was just lastamender that was King Looney Tunes. I guess Claudette is the Queen Looney Tunes?

I thought it was just lastamender that was King Looney Tunes. I guess Claudette is the Queen Looney Tunes?

Those aren't just the only ones.

This one stated that Biden would be removed by the 25th Amendment within a month of becoming president:

Biden will be 25th Amendment 1 Month into presidency.png

And this bat crap crazy one insisted that Biden will never become president. That the recounts and election aren't over.

Biden Will Never Be President.png

We have a bunch of totally bat crap crazy people on this board.

Those aren't just the only ones.

This one stated that Biden would be removed by the 25th Amendment within a month of becoming president:

View attachment 533749

And this bat crap crazy one insisted that Biden will never become president. That the recounts and election aren't over.

View attachment 533750

We have a bunch of totally bat crap crazy people on this board.
Jesus H. Christ.

If Trump legitimately lost the election why are democrats so paranoid about the results? They won all the marbles and still behave like petulant losers.

That it didn't happen?

You realize that it nuts right? I mean you can't be that stupid...can you?

I can't prove that Ron Johnson and Trump aren't Lizard People from outer space either. Can you?

Must mean it's true...right?

Stupid fuck
I think this is what's at the core of the whole "rigged" farce, and all the recounts and audits.

They just can't believe that many people voted against the man they adore, their great leader.

They have zero understanding of the rest of the country. It's all emotion for them.

Forum List

Back