Sleepy Joe disrespects Gold Star Mum

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
When will the Democrat Party denounce this ingrate?

This is the ultimate slap in the face to veterans, for a Draft Dodger like Biden to insult a mother after her son died like this.

She said:
She continued, "You then said you just wanted me to know that you know how I feel and I let you know that you don’t know how I feel and you do not have the right to tell me you know how I feel! You then rolled your f***ing eyes in your head like you were annoyed with me and I let you know that the only reason I was talking to you was out of respect for my son. …"

------------------------------------
I wonder what she said??

You then said you just wanted me to know that you know how I feel and I let you know that you don’t know how I feel and you do not have the right to tell me you know how I feel!

Biden was showing compassion and telling her his son had also served in Afghanistan and that he knows what it is like to lose a child. He lost two of them.

You then said you just wanted me to know that you know how I feel and I let you know that you don’t know how I feel and you do not have the right to tell me you know how I feel!

Biden was showing compassion and telling her his son had also served in Afghanistan and that he knows what it is like to lose a child. He lost two of them.
Biden was making it about himself…like most self centered democrats like to do.

When will the Democrat Party denounce this ingrate?

This is the ultimate slap in the face to veterans, for a Draft Dodger like Biden to insult a mother after her son died like this.

Do you happen to know what time it is? My watch broke

Sleepy Joe rolled his f'ing eyes, and further failed to actually take responsibility for her son's death.

Biden's son died of cancer- not an islamonazi attack.

Sleepy Joe rolled his f'ing eyes, and further failed to actually take responsibility for her son's death.

Biden's son died of cancer- not an islamonazi attack.
Hard to understand the context of the gesture and whether he actually “rolled his eyes”

Does not make sense

Biden was making it about himself…like most self centered democrats like to

Commiserating with a parent who had also lost a child is not “making it about you”

Hard to understand the context of the gesture and whether he actually “rolled his eyes”

Does not make sense

The context of the gesture was that Sleepy Joe was trying to be ignorant to the lady as he didn't think she was one of his devotees.

He was successful.

Actually, it made tremendous sense, he was showing his disdain for her sacrifice.

This is going to be an unpopular opinion but when you sign your name on the dotted line to serve the nation...that means to SERVE the nation in any wacky fucking capacity the 'nation' determines.

Does it make it correct? No...but everyone joining the military should be under NO illusion that they are nothing more than cannon fodder.

Commiserating with a parent who had also lost a child is not “making it about you”
It is when you brush aside their loss to talk about yourself instead of showing empathy. Which democrats are incapable of.

The context of the gesture was that Sleepy Joe was trying to be ignorant to the lady as he didn't think she was one of his devotees.

He was successful.

Actually, it made tremendous sense, he was showing his disdain for her sacrifice.
You are making shit up

After seeing the picture of Bidumb looking at his watch like he would rather be anywhere but where he was honoring the 13 dead I can understand the woman's response.

Had Bidumb followed the plan that was left by Trump her son would still be alive as would the 12 others.

The surviving gold star families have said the stuttering shit clown checked its watch between every coffin movement.

It's not even a human at this point.

Didnt Trump legitimise this a few years back. Cons would tell her to stop whining.
No doofus, but Obammy gave a medal to a "Navy Hospital Corpse-man", not bothering to check the pronunciation if his rating. Seems only you commie Dims hate anything that supports our freedoms right Dimmer?

Sorry, I'm not buying this woman's account of the eye roll.
She is very likely a Trumpling.
And well - You know

Forum List

Back