Ron Johnson - Trump lost

odanny
Oh Trump will run in 2024 and I doubt after four years of the Bidumb/Harris very expensive shit show I doubt a Dem could get elected to man the back of a garbage truck.

You voted for that incompetent boob who shows just incompetent he is every day.

Congrats.

odanny
Oh Trump will run in 2024 and I doubt after four years of the Bidumb/Harris very expensive shit show I doubt a Dem could get elected to man the back of a garbage truck.

Congrats.
Trump lost 10 months ago, sweetheart. I'm still savoring that.

Read the sign:

DO NOT DISTURB :113:

odanny

Congrats.

bob ross.jpg

All the Zionists say that. Paul Ryan just said that.

Why is there FEAR motivating liars to say that??

AZ audit, GA audit....

They cheated, they know they cheated, and they will do anything, ANYTHING to stop that truth from being outed....
You poor goofy fool!! Drumpf lost because he was an incompetent, fat fuckup. The sooner you learn to deal with it the better off your going to be.

I understand that Mr Johnson says something different in public.

Taken out of context.

"Nothing obviously skewed" refers to the raw vote totals, not the obvious cheating that occurred with illegal ballot harvesting, fake "indefinitely confined" votes (which were ruled by the WSC to be invalid), nor the statistically impossible vote spike in Milwaukee County in the early morning hours of 4 Nov.

This is a carefully qualified statement, obviously meant to steer clear of getting involved in a lawfare suit from Dominion/Smartmatic.

Tommy Tainant
Oh the Judge knows. No Judge wants to be a part of overturning a Presidential election. That's why none of them wanted to view the evidence.

Now we are stuck with a stuttering fuck of an incompetent boob running things.

Congrats. I know you are glad even though your a Brit. Your own Govt. called Bidumb an imbecile. Which he is.

odanny
He didn't lose. The election was stolen and you voted for an incompetent boob.
Congrats.
And by saying such a thing, you've proven yourself an idiot incapable of rational discourse.

Why are you Trumpists so goddamn dumb? I'd love to discuss things with one of you with normal intellect, but do they even exist?

Taken out of context.

"Nothing obviously skewed" refers to the raw vote totals, not the obvious cheating that occurred with illegal ballot harvesting, fake "indefinitely confined" votes (which were ruled by the WSC to be invalid), nor the statistically impossible vote spike in Milwaukee County in the early morning hours of 4 Nov.

This is a carefully qualified statement, obviously meant to steer clear of getting involved in a lawfare suit from Dominion/Smartmatic.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Tommy Tainant
Oh the Judge knows. No Judge wants to be a part of overturning a Presidential election. That's why none of them wanted to view the evidence.

Now we are stuck with a stuttering fuck of an incompetent boob running things.

Congrats. I know you are glad even though your a Brit. Your own Govt. called Bidumb an imbecile. Which he is.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court heard evidence, and declared the votes of the allegedly "indefinitely confined" to be tainted and invalid.....Those fraudulent votes greatly exceeded the margin of
victory".

The bad news is that those invalid ballots had already been comingled with the valid ones.

odanny
Oh and by disagreeing you have proven yourself to be someone who doesn't want to believe the evidence. Which there is plenty of.

You'd rather believe the lie that Bidumb won by 81 million votes. A Bidumb who never campaigned. He got 81 million votes?? You have proven yourself to be an idiot incapable of rational discourse.

81 million votes in a pigs ass.

I understand that Mr Johnson says something different in public.

Wow so which is the lie?

He spent around 9 months screaming about fraud and trump really won.

Now he says that trump lost.

These republicans have known the truth all along. They've been lying this whole time and caused a mob to riot and attack our capitol.

There should be serious and legal consequences for people who go around lying so much to cause such harm to our nation.

Forum List

Back