Ron DeSantis Hit With Brutal Poll Numbers As Covid Surges

So you admit you’re making fraudulent claims based on flawed numbers

Thank you

Yeah, that's what I said, except you know it isn't.

We'll see what that number looks like with the data added in.

And your actual claim was fraud, not flawed. I doubt there is a single state posting 100% accurate numbers.

Yes they are. Read the last article you yourself posted. They show a decrease.

Florida is down a 3.9% statewide over the last week
A, I did NOT post that.

B. 7-Day Change in COVID-19 Hospitalizations: -3.9%

4% is hardly a trend.

and then
"The FHA said the statewide data is taken from the federal Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)."

we have already seen that the FHA is posting "flawed" numbers so...

Intentionally flawed IS fraud. These numbers are SO flawed...so consistently...that fraud is the only possibility

What Florida is doing is orders of magnitude beyond that

Good lord, Cuomo in New York intentionally hid 12,000 deaths, just added a couple of days ago. THAT is fraud.

Things reported late are not fraud.

It is not naive. I have cited multiple sources in thread, have used those cited by others trying argue against. I could cite more. I follow multiple epidemiologists and statisticians of all stripes, some very liberal. They all say very similar things.

Cite your evidence. If you have none then you quite literally have no point and are simply erecting strawmen.
No, you sound quite naive and highly motivated to downplay this episode.

I do hope hospitalizations are down I just wouldn’t make that conclusion for another week given that Florida’s data comes out in batches.

Even if they have peaked, it’s a terrible peak they’ve reached.

A, I did NOT post that.

B. 7-Day Change in COVID-19 Hospitalizations: -3.9%

4% is hardly a trend.

and then
"The FHA said the statewide data is taken from the federal Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)."

we have already seen that the FHA is posting "flawed" numbers so...

Read the article you posted. That was reporting a decline in a system, i think.

I posted one with statewide numbers

Aaaand more denial of numbers. This time it's hospitals in on the conspiracy. Lol.

No, you sound quite naive and highly motivated to downplay this episode.

I do hope hospitalizations are down I just wouldn’t make that conclusion for another week given that Florida’s data comes out in batches.

Even if they have peaked, it’s a terrible peak they’ve reached.

Cite. Your. Evidence.

Make statements and back them up. Is that really so hard.

ood lord, Cuomo in New York intentionally hid 12,000 deaths, just added a couple of days ago. THAT is fraud.
Wait... shouldn't you be praising him, since you think those are probably all fake anyway?

What a luxury it must be to be able to invent a new reality that suits you for any given situation or conversation.

And hospitalizations are NOT down

In fact Florida leads the nation
And yet they are moving here. Don't worry. The millions of illegals and potentially the same from Afghanistan will get your your glorious communist nation.

Wait... shouldn't you be praising him, since you think those are probably all fake anyway?

What a luxury it must be to be able to invent a new reality that suits you for any given situation or conversation.

I never said anything was fake in this thread. Did the CDC characterize any death with covid, including such things as motorcycle accidents, as covid deaths? Yes. Was that inordinately ridiculous? Yes. None of that has a single thing to do with anything in this thread, which is regarding trends.

God, that was dumber than your usual snarky attempts at insult.

My best friend of 45 years is in Florida, a registered Republican and he fucking hates the DoucheSantis. Won't vote for him again. His neighbors all seem to agree with him, too.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.
Oh, i believe you.....Not...

Covid hospitalizations are also down.

Meh, I don't trust anyone's numbers, but multiple sources report the same trends.

A case bump that was not a total surprise when schools opened and mass testing of asymptomatic students began. The rest are moving lower.

Believe or disbelieve what you want. I'm not going to drift from a data based discussion into that type of thing.
Our hospitals up near me, are almost empty, make it, instead of shipping all the kung flu infected to one hospital to "MAKE IT LOOK FULL" start moving the cases out to those with empty beds, but then they cant say that all the beds are full....

I never said anything was fake in this thread.
Oh please. Go try to fool someone dumber. Yes, you said, implied, and believe the deaths are far overcounted. You implied a possible number higher than 90%. So go ahead and do your little two step. You cant unring the bell. You can only continue to slide seamlessly between the different, contradictory fake realities you create as needed for expediency.

Oh please. Go try to fool someone dumber. Yes, you said, implied, and believe the deaths are far overcounted. You implied a possible number higher than 90%. So go ahead and do your little two step. You cant unring the bell. You can only continue to slide seamlessly between the different, contradictory fake realities you create as needed for expediency.

Quote it then in this thread where I said anything was fake, retard, and good fucking luck.

If you think this is not inflating numbers, as I stated in the other thread, then maybe you can explain how. Lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back