Ron DeSantis Hit With Brutal Poll Numbers As Covid Surges

well there are different grades of masks. I can understand that they want to keep the best mask available to people on the front line. If people were to buy up the better grades then that would leave the front line people exposed when doing there job.

So the lower grades masks is not just wearing the mask but the other things that are recommended like social distancing. It is a combination of things. It does appear that people like to just point to the mask but ignore the rest of the recommendation when criticizing the mask. Pointing to the obvious that it may not filter out everything but it is obvious that with no mask then nothing is filtered.

If masks work in the hospital setting then masks work. The lower grade masks need additional measures such as social distancing.

The seat belt does it really matter in day to day driving? I would say no but it does matter if you get in a accident. It does not mean that you will survive but will give you a better change of surviving. Falling over a cliff may not matter if your seat belt is on but it does give you a better chance at survival.

Anyone can get the masks I listed. They are sold in stores and on the internet. Even at Staples or Wallmart or Home Depot.

https://www.amazon.com/n95-masks-sale/s?k=n95+masks+for+sale&tag=ff0d01-20

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis made a big bet that opposing public health restrictions aimed at slowing the spread of the novel coronavirus would be a political winner -- but a new poll suggests he has massively miscalculated.

Oops

Poor Carl......

No, you sound quite naive and highly motivated to downplay this episode.

I do hope hospitalizations are down I just wouldn’t make that conclusion for another week given that Florida’s data comes out in batches.

Even if they have peaked, it’s a terrible peak they’ve reached.

The person you are replying to might be thinking of an article that came out on August 18th.

That article says that researchers at Florida University PROJECT for Florida to peek in late August or September. They predict the peek to be in the first 3 weeks of fall.

Fall starts on September 22nd.

Florida has not reached that peek yet.

One doctor in the article says he doesn't see an end in sight.

Anyone can get the masks I listed. They are sold in stores and on the internet. Even at Staples or Wallmart or Home Depot.

Amazon.com : n95 masks for sale

Well I was referring to the beginning last year when it hit but a year later their are more N95 masks on the market. Supply has caught up with demand.

Story in Feb 2020

Amazon had largely sold out of different mask varieties. Keepa, which tracks the prices of items sold on Amazon, shows that a 10-pack of 3M N95 respirators that sold for $18.20 roughly a month ago now costs $99.99.

Not everyone could afford that price for masks.

Now a pack of 10 is about 20 to 30 dollars

Yeah a year later, the supply is there whereas a year ago the supply was not at a level that would support the increase demand. Thus the price increase. Go to love supply and demand or price gouging. So what I was alluding to is that the better masks should in the beginning should be available for the people on the front line. Shortages hurts them when they are exposed daily to sick people.

Let's read your texts, lefties!

CALL OUT THE GOVERNORS OF THE STATES SPIKING NOW:

Omicron surge is 'unlike anything we've ever seen,' expert says​

Look at this map:

Now blast all those governors, you fools.

Play exclusively to the base, and that'll happen.

States don't use an electoral college system, so unlike Republican presidential candidates, he actually has to win the popular vote. Might be something for him to keep in mind.
well thank God the left doesn't ever play to their base.

God people can be intentionally stupid.

You people do love your totalitarians don't ya? What is it with you and mandates? Are you really so convinced that you and your ilk are the smartest people in the room that you believe it takes compulsion to get the "other" people to act in their own best interest? The way you push these BS stories, you'd think DeSantis was refusing the citizens masks and vaccines. Hopefully, one day really soon, you'll get a mandate YOU have a problem with. Then again, that isn't likely. People who are so eager to have someone else keep them "safe" aren't likely to ever get off their knees before their government demi-gods. DISGUSTING...
Holy Crap! Someone really understands what Gov. DeSantis is doing. It is nice to have a CHOICE in Florida to how you can live your life.

Those are poll numbers from a Quinnpiac Poll shit for brains. A poll that usually leans favorably in numbers for Republicans.

I knew you were fucking stupid, But even I thought you could read at a third grade level.
There is nothing in that poll that is critical of DeSantis. In fact, the poll proves many of his strategies to deal with COVID had widespread support. You need to look at the poll results to see that, and not watch some liberal journalists says it means.

Florida and Texas governors are putting themselves in a situation where the fine line between read my lips no mandate and do as I say not as I do

The state is not going to mandate it, it is up to the people to decide

That is how a true leader leads. Says one thing and does another

View attachment 530275

I guess as a governor he wants to leave it up to the people to decide except he is the governor for the state and not just the party in charge.

So are you saying masks don't work but I have to set an example for my people

Do as I say and not as I do
or
Do as I do and don't pay attention to what I say
or white man speaks with fork tongue
Hey dumb ass, is this too hard to understand? DeSantis is recommending vaccinations, testing and masks. What he is not doing is MANDATING that everyone has to do any of it or be locked out of civilization like NY and Cali. where the mayors and governors enforce the mandates that they BREAK!!!!!! Dumbass wake up and live, most of what St. Fauci has said over the last two years has been useless or disproven by the CDC. By the way remember he had his hand in the gain of function research for the slimey Chinese and he LIED about it.

Hey dumb ass, is this too hard to understand? DeSantis is recommending vaccinations, testing and masks. What he is not doing is MANDATING that everyone has to do any of it or be locked out of civilization like NY and Cali. where the mayors and governors enforce the mandates that they BREAK!!!!!! Dumbass wake up and live, most of what St. Fauci has said over the last two years has been useless or disproven by the CDC. By the way remember he had his hand in the gain of function research for the slimey Chinese and he LIED about it.
Sure. And he hosts events to spread vaccine misinformation.

Forum List

Back