Romney was no Flip Flopper, nor a RINO. He was a good and faithful public servant!

What you mean is that as a Conservative politician Mitt Romney served the interests of a Liberal populace in his job of Governing for ALL the people.

No, that' not what I meant.

I meant that the Mitt Romney who brought the Olympics back out of dysfunction, got turned into a Fox regurgitate by Republican strategists during the Presidential elections.

I admire his fiscal experience, and hate his socially conservative agenda that was otherwise kept out of his governance until righties needed to be convinced he hates gays and abortion

[Q

After being fascinated with the slick guys and the bad boys many women finally recognize the advantages of having a good decent, loving man with integrity.

Sounds like that is what you have.

If only America were so lucky.

Okay, guy, but we saw the "Real" Mitt Romney.

The real Mitt Romney was the one who wrote off 47% of the population because they don't pay taxes and thinks it's cool to outsource jobs to China where workers are living 120 to a bathroom and are happy about it.

[
He wanted to represent the majority Liberal voters of Massachusetts. He believed he could faithfully serve their wishes DESPITE his own personal sentiments.

He put his own partisan political and religious concerns aside to follow his bosses wishes rather than his own. He still was not pro-choice. He just was the rare public servant who has self control AND rerspect for the voters!

He governed to THEIR tastes! He served at their pleasure!

As it should be with ALL elected officials.

But Mojo, that's not being a leader, that's being a cypher.

The reality was, I think Romney at his heart is a liberal republican, but first and foremost, he's a Mormon, and advancing that cult is his first priority. So if he had to pretend to be a Conservative to get the GOP nomination, that was fine with him.

Which more than disqualifies him as far as I'm concerned.

[
He could have fixed America and we'd have avoided all of this Obamanation shit since then.

We'd be well on our way to a recovery; economic and politically.

Spiritually and fraternally.

We could have hired Mitt for the same price we paid to re-hire Obama.

So Obama could he could lie to our faces, withhold information from us that might jeopardize his hold on power and further harm our standing or our future prospects and options and attempt to usurp our sovereignty.

Ugh.

Mitt Romney would NEVER have done this kind of Obama crap.

And we tried to tell you and prove to you that Obama was teh debil, but you guys needed to be right!

Crap.

I don't want the Mormon Cult fixing my country "Spiritually and fraternally", thank you.

I think you fools need to get off your crazy about Obama. The man has his flaws, sure, but your side hasn't done much to help.

Romney was no Flip Flopper, nor a RINO. He was a good and faithful public servant!

Some Conservatives mistakenly believe Mitt Romney was/is a RINO because of his former position in support for abortion as Massachusetts Governor. They call him a Flip Flopper but he really wasn't and isn't.

He challenged himself to be true to the people of Massachusetts...the majority LIBERAL people of Massachusetts.

He won their support because he agreed to abide by THEIR wishes.

That is what an elected official is supposed to do.

We hire these people when we go to the precinct voting places and cast our votes. When they get the job, however, they too often abandon the positions that the voters approved of and instead do whatever they persoanlly want.

But THAT is NOT why they were elected or hired!

During their campaigns for office, candidates all promise to help the voting public. They say they are better equipped to serve our wants and needs than their competitor. But when they get to Washington they forget all about their campaign promises.

Well, Romney's detractors never bother to mention the fact that Romney did NOT forget his promises.

He kept his campaign promise despite it going against his religious beliefs.

He placed keeping his word and faithfully serving his constituents over any urge he might have felt to be true to his religion's dogma.

(Contrast this with public officials who lie, cheat, steal and even allow good men to die for personal partisan political profit.)

With that act of selflessness Mitt Romney proved himself a good and faithful public servant.

He showed true political courage and love for his fellow Americans by adopting THEIR standards and incorporating them into his governing guidelines.

When he finished his term he realized that after giving it his best effort he could no longer honor the wishes of his bosses who elected him.

For the Libs reading this the reason Mitt could not continue supporting abortion is because he personally believes it is wrong and he could no longer live with his CONSCIENCE while doing something against his own personal moral code.

But he did the honorable thing by putting THEIR desires above those of his Church or his own personal feelings. He sacrificed his own beliefs and desires to do what his constituents wanted.

This is what we should demand of ALL our elected officials.

They work for us.

And there is no other political figure of our day who is more ethical, moral and has greater integrity than Mitt Romney.

He is no RINO and he is no Flip Flopper.

He is a fine man who can fix America and we will truly need a Mr. Fixit with Romney's skill and training and acumen after 8 years of traitorous incompetence.

So, in conclusion, I believe Mitt's abortion stand was not a matter of his being a Liberal or a flip flopper, but of his being a good and faithful public servant who promised to abide by the liberal voter's wishes in the majority Liberal Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

And what makes Mitt remarkable is that he KEPT his vow of fidelity to them!

We had a chance to hire GREAT leadership and we indulged our collective hope for racial harmony but it turned out badly.

Now its time we put everything else aside and fix America.

We can't afford another Democratic administration until a GOP POTUS gets things back on track.

Ted Cruz will get my Nov. 2016 vote if Mitt isn't nominated.

But, until he is out for the count, I will throw my support behind Mitt.

Romney in 2016.
6a0134873aa66a970c0162fe7a41b1970d-800wi
cLNAQ.jpg

The chameleon arrives yet again....

I'm going to have that tune stuck in my head for the rest of the day. Thanks.

Forum List

Back