Romney to donate Salary if elected

Not So Great Gatsby
Obama had more than enough when he came into the office. I didn't see him donating his salary. Nope; we have to pay for one more bloated pension thanks to him.

Who the fuck do you think you are to say something like this?

Bush had/has a hell of a lot more than Obama. Do you believe he should have given up his salary? Hell no.

Asshole.

Not So Great Gatsby
Obama had more than enough when he came into the office. I didn't see him donating his salary. Nope; we have to pay for one more bloated pension thanks to him.

Bush had/has a hell of a lot more than Obama. Do you believe he should have given up his salary? Hell no.

Asshole.

Who the fuck are you to tell him he CAN'T say it kid?

$400,000. is about a week's income for Willard.

are you a fucking communist or something?

who are you to decide what's enough?

who are you to redistribute the wealth?

:lmao:

it's fun to watch the hypocrites reveal themselves.

1. Am I a communist? No. Far from it.

2. I am a voter. So on that basis, I certainly can factor the contrast. So that's who I am to decide.

3. Wealth redistribution is a paradox. Obama has tried to do it and its only increased poverty and dependency.

4. I believe in term limits and no salaries for government lawmakers. That it should be voluntary. That said, I do not individually call for any lawmaker to not take a salary by virtue of that belief, because the system is what it is.

5. That said, Obama rails about fairness. I'm sorry, but I know his net worth now and going forward and by his own so-called principles; he is a hypocrite.

6. Mitt Romney not taking a salary is an honorable act and only vermin like you would politicize it and diminish that act. If we had more selfless acts like that, we would see improvement.

Not So Great Gatsby

Asshole.

Well__ Obama is the one that rails about social justice and wealth distribution, not Bush. He is the one telling us to "pay our fair share." Is it fair that he is millionaire many times over and yet he draws a fat salary and pension? Eh__ no. So fuck you. Practice what you preach or I don't wanna hear it.

And btw, you libtard assholes; stop bringing up Bush like he's my fucking hero. He's far from it. Like Romney said, attacking a person is not an agenda.

are you a fucking communist or something?

who are you to decide what's enough?

who are you to redistribute the wealth?

:lmao:

it's fun to watch the hypocrites reveal themselves.

1. Am I a communist? No. Far from it.

2. I am a voter. So on that basis, I certainly can factor the contrast. So that's who I am to decide.

3. Wealth redistribution is a paradox. Obama has tried to do it and its only increased poverty and dependency.

4. I believe in term limits and no salaries for government lawmakers. That it should be voluntary. That said, I do not individually call for any lawmaker to not take a salary by virtue of that belief, because the system is what it is.

5. That said, Obama rails about fairness. I'm sorry, but I know his net worth now and going forward and by his own so-called principles; he is a hypocrite.

6. Mitt Romney not taking a salary is an honorable act and only vermin like you would politicize it and diminish that act. If we had more selfless acts like that, we would see improvement.

romney's next selfless act will be his first one.

Not So Great Gatsby

Asshole.

Well__ Obama is the one that rails about social justice and wealth distribution, not Bush. He is the one telling us to "pay our fair share." Is it fair that he is millionaire many times over and yet he draws a fat salary and pension? Eh__ no. So fuck you. Practice what you preach or I don't wanna hear it.

And btw, you libtard assholes; stop bringing up Bush like he's my fucking hero. He's far from it. Like Romney said, attacking a person is not an agenda.

so in your view, once someone has made x million dollars, he should work for free or he's a hypocrite?

1. Working for the people without a salary qualifies as a selfless act on at least some level.

2. Romney's history of selfless acts is well documented. If you're trying to seriously debate that aspect of him; then I'd have to say you're a bit loony.

3. Why do you keep trying to superimpose Obama's view onto my view? Obama is the one that riles about "paying our own fair share." Well apparently, it's fair that he gets a fat salary and pension while millions suffer? And why? Last I heard, his net worth is at least $10 million, with a $30 million house on the way. His earning potential going forward is also worth millions. He already has a bloated pension from his time as a state senator to boot.

So, Obama does everything he accuses Mitt Romney of doing: CAPITALIZING.

The Christian advice to Romney on this would have been, in Jesus's own words:

“Take heed that you do not do your charitable deeds before men, to be seen by them. Otherwise you have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2 Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, do not sound a trumpet before you as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory from men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward.

3 But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,

4 that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly.

Matthew 6

Romney never talks about all the donations and volunteer work he has done to help others which is why people like me need to point it out to partisans like you who would tell lies about who Romney really is.

The claim that he'll donate his salary to charity is a joke, since he, like many of the super rich, already contribute a greater amount to charity. So how many presidents have we had that have the level of wealth that Romney does?

The claim that he'll donate his salary to charity is a joke, since he, like many of the super rich, already contribute a greater amount to charity. So how many presidents have we had that have the level of wealth that Romney does?

Well if his (Romney's) proposed deducton cap of $25,000 goes through he will only be able to write off less than 10% of that donated salary in his taxes ;)

And obama makes over a million a year in book sales and is worth multiple millions...........so yeah we already have a multi-millionaire in chief right now.

Forum List

Back