Romney to donate Salary if elected

So a vote for Mitt is a vote for a donation to the Mormon Church? I'll take a pass.

36jzu8.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I'm still curious why so many people hate rich politicians and love rich celebrities. It would have taken a whole new direction if Obama had thought of it. Poor sap...

Now, if Romney REALLY wanted to piss off the left a little more, he would come out and say, "I don't play golf...so you don't have to worry about that. And, the wife and I don't need to go traveling all over the world or spend Christmas in Hawaii with our extended family and friends. I'd be happy just staying close to home where we don't have to send 30 SS agents ahead to clear out a hotel for us. Camp David will be just fine for our getaways. Besides, I don't plan on taking much time off...you see, there's a lot of problems here that need fixing and, if elected, it will be MY job to fix them. It's hard to do your job if your not on the job. I learned that a long time ago...it's a value I picked up while creating successful businesses and helping save those that were about to collapse. So giving up my presidential salary is only part of my "re-investment" in America's return to greatness. The other part is being present to do the hard work that will be expected and required of a successful president."
Onanistic reverie.

The last time a major segment of a national population was so willfully deluded was in 1930s Germany.

Wrong, it was November 2008

Romney vows to donate salary if elected - USATODAY.com

not a huge surprise if you know Romney. but still cool

you say that like it's a sacrifice for him.

the last thing he wants is W-2 income that's taxed at the highest rate...

Is Bammy doing it?

He is worth 5 mil...why does he need it?

Same point I was making. BOTH are multimillionairs but Romney has donated a lot more, AS A PERCENTAGE OF INCOME (not total dollars), than his multi-millionaire opponnent Obama.

Which of these 2 canidates, through their own personal example, cares more about people other than themselves? In the area of community service and donations as a percentage (and total dollar amount) of their income Romney has shown he is more inclined to help others than Obama is.

Their behavior and actions say this is true while rheotric about the two of them would have you believe otherwise

Last edited:
The Christian advice to Romney on this would have been, in Jesus's own words:

“Take heed that you do not do your charitable deeds before men, to be seen by them. Otherwise you have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2 Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, do not sound a trumpet before you as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory from men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward.

3 But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,

4 that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly.

Matthew 6

If Romney was actually hiding money anywhere, you moonbats would be the last people on earth that would know about it..... :thup:

If Romney was actually hiding money anywhere, you moonbats would be the last people on earth that would know about it..... :thup:

Shhhh, don't tell anyone - he's hiding it in overseas accounts... despite these accounts being declared and taxed, he's still hiding it! :lol: The cluelessness of the left is funny.

A while ago, I linked to the letter from PWC about Romney's tax affairs - and one of the dumb fuck lefties actually thought 'PWC' was a 'friend' of Romney's. I swear, you could not make this shit up. So dumb, they make dirt look smart.

Can anyone name just one wealthy politician who does likewise?

Didn't think so.

There is no other politician that comes close to Mitten's wealth. So yeah, it's an empty, pandering boast. If he's even currently making it.

....and yet Barak the Magic Negro is worth millions and not donating his....hmmmm

Millions? No. 1.7 million last year. How much did Mitten make?

and btw, why do you hate black people?

Forum List

Back