Early Voting Results in IA & WI

Aug 7, 2012
Early voting results in IA & WI

545453_4798357077394_520201743_n.jpg

Gee, maybe I won't vote with that. Sigh. Totally disheartened. Wow, I thought it would be so different. And the link is?

So is there an official site? maybe from the States themselves? Or are we just going to believe it because Maddow says so?

Even if it's true, not really that big a deal. Doesn't saw how many people have voted. Most will probably wait till election day.

con nay sayers :( The polls have the President ahead in both of those battleground states :cool:

Last edited:
Gee, maybe I won't vote with that. Sigh. Totally disheartened. Wow, I thought it would be so different. And the link is?

You're quite right, and I know personally two people that voted for the kenyan in '08 that will NOT be voting for him this time, and they are AVOWED democrats. Everyone I know here in this town in WISCONSIN is voting for Romney.

This garbage from madcow is nothing more than pipe dreams from a liberal hag that would eat a chunk of hussein's shit if he told her to.

Last edited:
I'm calling pure bullshit on this one.

If those states have tabulated and announced the results of early voting, I'd be genuinely surprised. I don't know of ANY state which does that.

Show me the proof.

If those states have tabulated and announced the results of early voting, I'd be genuinely surprised. I don't know of ANY state which does that.

Show me the proof.

I believe it's based on polling, not actual totals.

I know of NO State that actually counts the early voted before the day after the election. So the only "source" is supposed exit polls. Just one problem no one is exiting from anywhere they voted from home.

No one in the press knows who these people are, how many of them there are or how they voted. They are fabricating numbers ( and shockingly in favor of Obama) what a surprise. The MSP will do or say anything to bolster Obama. No lie is to big, no effort to twist and spin negative information. They are in the tank for Obama.

What this means is if Romney wins he will have won even though our own press tried to ensure the reelection of Obama. Any win for Romney should have 5 percentage points added to compensate for the lies and misinformation by the press.

Show me the proof.

It's called an exit poll. They talk to people, and those that indicate they have voted early, and gave whom they voted for.

NOT an official election result.

Show me the proof.

I believe it's based on polling, not actual totals.

Since the thread title says 'Early Voting RESULTS', that would make the title a lie.

Big surprise.

Show me the proof.

It's called an exit poll. They talk to people, and those that indicate they have voted early, and gave whom they voted for.

NOT an official election result.

The ONLY state that started early voting in person is Iowa, and they just started today. The rest are all absentee ballots.

Explain to us how you conduct an EXIT poll, when there is no place to exit from, dumb ass...

Forum List

Back