Romney says no abortion legislation.

I didn't see any news of him working the grand wizard for votes.

You will not either, it is not necessary. There are plenty of racist's out there and they need no prompting to vote for a white over a black.
To deny this is not being very bright.

He's probably trying to appeal to moderates but I would not insinuate racist votes. From your own logic, racists aren't going to vote for a black person so why would R appeal to them in the form of some type of Roe v Wade twist?

the racist ones who are pro abortion.
But yes he has the white racist votes anyway.

Like it or not, Roe vs Wade is here to stay.

Richard Nixon couldn't stop it.
Gerald Ford couldn't get rid of it.
Ronald Reagan couldn't get rid of it.
George H W Bush couldn't get rid of it.
George W Bush couldn't get rid of it.

Almost 40 years have gone by, and RvW wasn't changed let alone stopped.

Moderate GOP Canidiate Mitt Romney not doing it should come as no surprise to anyone.

So Romney lied to the tea bagger nuts when he said he'd close Planned Parenthood or he's lying now. What a piece of garbage he is.

You will not either, it is not necessary. There are plenty of racist's out there and they need no prompting to vote for a white over a black.
To deny this is not being very bright.

He's probably trying to appeal to moderates but I would not insinuate racist votes. From your own logic, racists aren't going to vote for a black person so why would R appeal to them in the form of some type of Roe v Wade twist?

the racist ones who are pro abortion.
But yes he has the white racist votes anyway.

Im not sure about that. There are dem racists who are pro-abortion who are only racist towards repub candidates but will vote for black candidates within their own party. It's a helluve quandary.

Actually he said very little, read it closely.

"There's no legislation with regards to abortion that I'm familiar with that would become part of my agenda," he told the Des Moines Register in an interview posted on the newspaper's website.

Romney promises no abortion legislation - Yahoo! Finance

This does not speak to future leglislation he is not yet familiar with ;)

Translation: Boehner will make abortion part of his agenda, and I'll gladly sign it if he can get it to my desk.

Forum List

Back