Romney Says Borrow Money from Your Parents to College Students

Ummm... the point is that not all parents are wealthy like out-of-touch Mitt is so borrowing from them isn't possible. And yes, I think we should deprive all people who can't afford it themselves of going to college so they can be kept in their place by people like Mittens. The next time a really smart and hard working kid wants to get a degree in science or medicine so he can discover a cure for a disease you might get, tell him "no". Quit stealing from us. Most people who get grants and other funding pay it back tenfold!

It's all those grants that drive up the cost of college ! Yeah, think about it. Colleges see all this money and realize that if they charge more, the grants will go up accordingly.

Now, this discriminates against kids who can't get the grants. They could get a job and pay for it....if it were reasonable. But 5 grand a semester for tuition alone is stupid (at Kansas State Schools....want to go private.....it's a lot more). I realize costs have gone up....but not that much.

You boneheads don't realize that by helping one group, you hurt another.

https://www.studentloan.com/landing/citiassist.htm?msc=GLONG1E
https://www.wellsfargo.com/jump/EFS/studentloans

Many places offer loans...

Or hell.. here's a novel fucking idea.. work for a while and save for your college... or, GASP, work while you go to college....

Jesus fucking christ... not everything has to be given to you by the goddamn government

I'm sure based on your inablity to express yourself in civil language YOU have a really high education you got all by your little lonesome. Did you go to a state funded college? If so you stole from the taxpayer like one person here suggested. I think we should end all state and federally supported higher education programs, colleges and universities and then you can go to Mexico or Canada for your medical care and most other things because the majority of people in the US will be dumb, selfish, idiots like you. ]

And quit following me around and negging me. I hope you get slammed in return by others, creep!

Besides the obvious Romney trolling is there a point to make here?

Last edited:

Or hell.. here's a novel fucking idea.. work for a while and save for your college... or, GASP, work while you go to college....

Jesus fucking christ... not everything has to be given to you by the goddamn government

You sound like you only want conservatives to go to college.

Just curious, how do you deduce that from what the poster said or are you saying only a conservative would actually think of getting a job which is what I hope you mean? In that scenario, getting a job... you would be spot-on. Libs don't work for what they want they redistribute what others worked for in order to have the same.

A lib will never work for something they could just as easily get with an appropriate level of whining.

If the parents don't have the money those poor dear children could do like their parents probably did, get a J-O-B to pay for your college

but we will now be called...........OUT OF TOUCH:lol:

Many of them do have jobs but need assistance because the cost of education is rising. I don't begrudge kids getting an education with my tax dollars. It benefits us all in the long run.

Then send in more. But many of us are tired of having our futures compromised with debt so that a bunch of bratty little liberal shits have easy access to college degrees in sociology, English, and women's studies. Those same little libs grow up to be OWS parasites, amad at the world for allowing them to get a useless degree that no one cares about. Fuck off, and pay your own way, homo.

This shows just exactly how out of touch Romney is. Hello, Mittens! Not everyone's parents have money like you do to lend to their kids. We know you live in your own little bubble which is why you can't represent all the people.

"Get Real" - Obama for America TV Ad - YouTube

Better that than stealing from the taxpayer don'tyathink?

Ummm... the point is that not all parents are wealthy like out-of-touch Mitt is so borrowing from them isn't possible. And yes, I think we should deprive all people who can't afford it themselves of going to college so they can be kept in their place by people like Mittens. The next time a really smart and hard working kid wants to get a degree in science or medicine so he can discover a cure for a disease you might get, tell him "no". Quit stealing from us. Most people who get grants and other funding pay it back tenfold!

You are a fucking mongoloid. Go to college. Pay for it yourself. I guarantee if you OWS parasites have to pay your way, the useless degree programs would disappear.

This shows just exactly how out of touch Romney is. Hello, Mittens! Not everyone's parents have money like you do to lend to their kids. We know you live in your own little bubble which is why you can't represent all the people.

Voiceover:
"Mitt Romney on how to pay for college and start a business..."

Mitt Romney:
"Take a risk, get the education, borrow money if you have to from your parents'"

Voiceover:
"Hope they can afford it."

"Romney's plans could cut college aid for nearly ten million students and eliminate the tax deduction for college tuition."

"President Obama eliminated bank middlemen from college loans... and used the savings to double college grants."

Mitt Romney:
"Take a risk, get the education, borrow money if you have to from your parents."

Voiceover:
"Get real, Mitt."

You are a dumbass, dismissed.

Better that than stealing from the taxpayer don'tyathink?

You are a fucking mongoloid. Go to college. Pay for it yourself. I guarantee if you OWS parasites have to pay your way, the useless degree programs would disappear.

You are the one who shows yourself to be hateful and self centered. I did go to college and pay for it myself but a lot of people can't.

Voiceover:
"Mitt Romney on how to pay for college and start a business..."

Mitt Romney:
"Take a risk, get the education, borrow money if you have to from your parents'"

Voiceover:
"Hope they can afford it."

"Romney's plans could cut college aid for nearly ten million students and eliminate the tax deduction for college tuition."

"President Obama eliminated bank middlemen from college loans... and used the savings to double college grants."

Mitt Romney:
"Take a risk, get the education, borrow money if you have to from your parents."

Voiceover:
"Get real, Mitt."

Same to you!:D Many people here can't debate and point out in a civil way why they disagree. It seems to be a forum mostly for "one-liner trolls". But it is worthwhile to interact with the few who are rational and considerate even if they disagree. I'd be willing to bet 90% of the rude jerks here are still in diapers.

You are the one who shows yourself to be hateful and self centered. I did go to college and pay for it myself but a lot of people can't.

Fuck off homo. I am neither hateful nor self centered. I love my friends and family and I take care of myself. And here is a news flash, douchebag. If you cannot afford something, don't buy it. Pretty simple right? Yet you fucking parasites want everything under the sun to be determined a natural right so that everyone is guaranteed to it. Talk about self centered. That would be you! Now go find a cop car to shit on, loser.

Same to you!:D Many people here can't debate and point out in a civil way why they disagree. It seems to be a forum mostly for "one-liner trolls". But it is worthwhile to interact with the few who are rational and considerate even if they disagree. I'd be willing to bet 90% of the rude jerks here are still in diapers.

What a pussy.

Mitt's best advice was to shop around. Of couse, Obama mocked him for that comment. Shop around for the best school, grant, loan, job, and scholarship in order to pay for college. Admissions offices have stacks of qualified applicants trying to get in. The huge supply of students combined with the large availability of government money has tuition skyrocketing. Meanwhile, the unemployment rate in the 18-25 demographic is very high. If they graduate, there are no jobs in which to help pay off the loans. Not everyone needs to attend college. I'm sure glad my two are done.

Mitt's best advice was to shop around. Of couse, Obama mocked him for that comment. Shop around for the best school, grant, loan, job, and scholarship in order to pay for college. Admissions offices have stacks of qualified applicants trying to get in. The huge supply of students combined with the large availability of government money has tuition skyrocketing. Meanwhile, the unemployment rate in the 18-25 demographic is very high. If they graduate, there are no jobs in which to help pay off the loans. Not everyone needs to attend college. I'm sure glad my two are done.

Of course Obama mocked him. OWS parasites like him think a college education is a guaranteed right, no matter the cost. Why should someone have to find a less expensive school?

What a pussy.

Another example of the diaper generation!:D

What a pussy.

Another example of the diaper generation!:D

Actually, you belong to the diaper generation. The generation that wants to be taken care. The generation that thinks they are owed a living. Go find a cop car to shit on, parasite.

interesting that he said borrow money from parents. In other words, pay your parents back.

interesting that he said borrow money from parents. In other words, pay your parents back.

Not only that, Mom & Dad are likely to NOT charge interest and to allow you to begin paying back once you've established yourself in employment... Unlike the 6 months when you stop going full time that the gubmint says...

The OP didn't really think this through...

If the parents don't have the money those poor dear children could do like their parents probably did, get a J-O-B to pay for your college

but we will now be called...........OUT OF TOUCH:lol:

Many of them do have jobs but need assistance because the cost of education is rising. I don't begrudge kids getting an education with my tax dollars. It benefits us all in the long run.

And as an adult, that is on the person who is WANTING (not NEEDING) to attend college...

Whether it is hard for you to save for college, work while you are in college, or to get a loan for college without the government patting you on the back and stroking your hair, SO BE IT... it is part of being a damn adult

I don't begrudge kids getting an education, but this is not about KIDS, it is about ADULTS wanting to go to college

My god are you DENSE

I'm sure based on your inablity to express yourself in civil language YOU have a really high education you got all by your little lonesome. Did you go to a state funded college? If so you stole from the taxpayer like one person here suggested. I think we should end all state and federally supported higher education programs, colleges and universities and then you can go to Mexico or Canada for your medical care and most other things because the majority of people in the US will be dumb, selfish, idiots like you. ]

And quit following me around and negging me. I hope you get slammed in return by others, creep!

Yeah... My mouth is not regulated... my military background has left me with a propensity to curse... and if you don't like it, idiot, FUCK YOU...

But it has no bearing on my education, privately paid for and only assisted by employment compensation benefit, within my degree in business management

And boo hoo, you got negged for an idiotic post with idiotic insinuations...

Forum List

Back