RNC and RP delegates in works for deal

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
BREAKING: Deal In Works To Seat Some Ron Paul Delegates; No Word Yet on Maine’s 21 « Maine Progressives Warehouse

This pisses me the fuck off.

Seriously? Why the fuck should we be taking any deal from these nazi fucks when we won those seats legit and they just want to play dictator. Any damn deal has to include seating ALL Ron Paul delegates and putting RP up for nomination at the convention anything less and I just couldn't fucking believe it...I would lose all hope in Ron Paul if he lets it go through without that...

• Banned
This is taken from the daily paul site and its 100% correct.

This is not a revolution anymore - it is a compromise with the devil that will silence the opposition to Romney's nomination:

BREAKING: Deal In Works To Seat Some Ron Paul Delegates; No Word Yet on Maine’s 21 « Maine Progressives Warehouse

This pisses me the fuck off.

Seriously? Why the fuck should we be taking any deal from these nazi fucks when we won those seats legit and they just want to play dictator. Any damn deal has to include seating ALL Ron Paul delegates and putting RP up for nomination at the convention anything less and I just couldn't fucking believe it...I would lose all hope in Ron Paul if he lets it go through without that...

wahhh1.jpg

Forum List

Back