Romney running scared from being asked questions? Staff bullies reporters.

R

rdean

The grievances came after campaign aides reportedly tried to physically hamper reporters from asking Romney questions. ABC’s Emily Friedman said that most journalists persevered despite being asked to stop and leave by members of the United States Secret Service.

Romney, however, still refused to answer any questions. In an e-mail to Politico, campaign spokeswoman Andrea Saul said there had been an “error” on the part of the staff.

Mitt Romney

There it is on video. Romney's staff bullying the press.

Is this a surprise?

Why's he such a pussy? We already know. Most bullies are "pussies".

Love the comment below by "deanrd". Hmmm, wonder who that is?

The grievances came after campaign aides reportedly tried to physically hamper reporters from asking Romney questions. ABC’s Emily Friedman said that most journalists persevered despite being asked to stop and leave by members of the United States Secret Service.

Romney, however, still refused to answer any questions. In an e-mail to Politico, campaign spokeswoman Andrea Saul said there had been an “error” on the part of the staff.

Mitt Romney

There it is on video. Romney's staff bullying the press.

Is this a surprise?

Why's he such a pussy? We already know. Most bullies are "pussies".

Love the comment below by "deanrd". Hmmm, wonder who that is?

Good thing Obama isn't doing anything like this.

Oh, wait.

Apparently, the Obama reelection campaign is afraid the president might say or do something regrettable.
More than 60 VIP donors who attended a fundraiser at the home Blackstone CEO Hamilton James on Monday night were told they had to place their phones in a plastic bag before being allowed admittance, ABC News reports.
While one campaign aide called the move “standard operating procedure,” Zeke Miller of Buzzfeed reports that several campaign veterans (including aides to Hillary Clinton, Rick Perry, and Jon Huntsman) have never “heard of the practice, which is common in secure White House spaces where there are concerns of espionage, but unknown in contexts in which only political secrets are discussed.”
And despite the fact that each donor paid $35,800 to attend the ultra-swanky event, it still wasn‘t enough to win the trust of the president’s campaign aides. Apparently, they’re terrified enough that the president will make an offhand, awkward remark (the type that people bitterly cling to) that they’re willing to confiscate the phones from some of his most powerful supporters.

Donor’s Phones Confiscated at Obama Fundraising Event | TheBlaze.com

Ah yes...another day and another Deanie smear thread. Kind of slim pickings today, little buddy...couldn't you find ANYTHING better on HuffPo or ThinkProgress?

Let's keep in mind how scared democrats are to keep bring up bullshit that deflects from a failed obama economy. Good job democrats obama is doomed.

Smart guy to avoid loaded questions from often loaded left wing reporters.
Cons hate those "Gotcha questions", huh?

Yea, like "what do you read". Maybe they should ask, "Can you read"?

I hate to point out the obvious here, Deanie...but I'm a "Con" and from what I've seen from your posts I'd say I'm much more "literate" than you'll ever be.

Funny how simply asking for fiscal conservatism automatically makes one "illiterate" in the eyes of progressives...

Even funnier is how being against fiscal conservatism somehow confers automatic "intelligence" to progressives. Amazing how people like yourself, TruthMatters, Shaman, Sallow and StarCraft never manage to live up to that billing.

Cons hate those "Gotcha questions", huh?

Yea, like "what do you read". Maybe they should ask, "Can you read"?

I hate to point out the obvious here, Deanie...but I'm a "Con" and from what I've seen from your posts I'd say I'm much more "literate" than you'll ever be.

Funny how simply asking for fiscal conservatism automatically makes one "illiterate" in the eyes of progressives...

Even funnier is how being against fiscal conservatism somehow confers automatic "intelligence" to progressives. Amazing how people like yourself, TruthMatters, Shaman, Sallow and StarCraft never manage to live up to that billing.

Wow, you're so smart. The way you see things. It's great the way your imagination aligns so closely to your "reality". Kudos.

Forum List

Back