Romney: "I was completely wrong about the 47% comment.."

R

rdean

I just watched it on TV. Mitt Romney told Sean Hannity he was completely wrong about the 47%. "Completely wrong" the very words he used.

How will the right wing spin that now?

He was saying stuff in private, at least he thought he was and he repeated that 47%, whether by a guess or whatever. People are going crazy. Yet, Obama says something far more alarming when he says he'll be more flexible after the election, meaning wait till a time his flexibility won't hurt him in the polls. That was a promise being made regarding our national security. Liberals are funny about excusing Obama for serious matters and bashing Romney for making a remark in private.

Did anyone ever press Obama about what the hell he meant by his remark? He doesn't have to worry about taking back what he said or explaining because he's let off the hook.

He was saying stuff in private, at least he thought he was and he repeated that 47%, whether by a guess or whatever. People are going crazy. Yet, Obama says something far more alarming when he says he'll be more flexible after the election, meaning wait till a time his flexibility won't hurt him in the polls. That was a promise being made regarding our national security. Liberals are funny about excusing Obama for serious matters and bashing Romney for making a remark in private.

Did anyone ever press Obama about what the hell he meant by his remark? He doesn't have to worry about taking back what he said or explaining because he's let off the hook.

Flexible about what? The worthless missile defense shield?

And if he did and Romney did tell that to Hannity?

If in fact he did tell that to Hannity then Romney's view has evolved you know the same way Obama's view on gay marriage evolved and right in the middle of a election year no less.

Of course. Did your opinion evolve, since you were defending his 47% comment?

Did yours from the time Obama believed marriage should be between a and woman until he didn't?

I just watched it on TV. Mitt Romney told Sean Hannity he was completely wrong about the 47%. "Completely wrong" the very words he used.

A gentleman concedes a point, and we're guilty of spinning something?

What is this, double to the rear night to confuse others with your fancy footwork, rdean? What were you expecting?

Obama wasn't saying he ignores half of America.

And Republicans block everything Obama. Remember Gitmo? First they were screaming for him to close it. Then when he started the process to close it, they were screaming he will release terrorists into US communities.

Remember when they said they got 98% of everything they wanted and then they said the downgrade was Obama's fault.

Remember when Republicans said they were going to block unemployment for millions of people who lost their jobs because of Republican policies unless Obama extended the Bush tax cuts and so Obama, a man who actually cares about Americans, agreed and then Republicans said he "caved"? They were willing to let millions of Americans suffer but he wasn't.

Remember when Obama got 20 billion from BP and Republicans not only apologized, but they blocked this administration from investigating BP?

Republicans will see this country fail before they see a black man succeed as president.

Last edited by a moderator:
You almost gotta laugh. While the left is hysterical about the 47% the freaking world is burning up and Americans are being killed by drug cartels with weapons supplied by the ATF or by negligence courtesy of the convoluted foreign policy of the guy who can't even defend it in a debate.

Why spin it.....it was wrong and he should have done a better job of correcting himself earlier (his best thing would have been not to say it).

And gee.......

He admitted he was wrong.

Maybe he should have blamed it on bush:

link to transcript or video?

Nest time, watch Sean Hannity. Careful you don't say something you will have to apologize for later.

If in fact he did tell that to Hannity then Romney's view has evolved you know the same way Obama's view on gay marriage evolved and right in the middle of a election year no less.

Of course. Did your opinion evolve, since you were defending his 47% comment?

Did yours from the time Obama believed marriage should be between a and woman until he didn't?

Nope. I voted for him because he was black, not due to his stance on gay marriage. I don't care if gays get married, it has no bearing on my marriage or life.

Forum List

Back