Romney has it locked up!

It's over for the democrats and Obama. Dems will lose and Obama will be impeached next year.

Nope, he won't. Boehner won't permit it to come to the floor. If it did, the Senate simply would return the charges to the House with a note, "Shut up."

News this morning reporting that Romney now leads in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Colorado. And he has closed the gap to 1 in Ohio.

That's right, Romney now leads in 3 of the most radical left-wing states in the union. The only thing more shocking would be if he took California!

I was hoping for that win, but wouldn't predict it. I knew the character of the man he was up against.

you know they're scared when they dredge up threads from 2 years ago to gloat over.

I remember how they reached out to their opponents with the warm words;

"We won. Get over it"

what goes around.....

Thank you very much, candycorn.

Also remember I got the House contents wildly wrong but called the Senate correctly in 2010.

Has Mitt appeared on GOP TV (Fox) to say whether or not he will run again? The last time I thought he or his wife said "never again"

He won't run. He has moved to the SLC area, where he is being groomed for a position in his church's Quorum of the Twelve Apostles.

Has Mitt appeared on GOP TV (Fox) to say whether or not he will run again? The last time I thought he or his wife said "never again"

He won't run. He has moved to the SLC area, where he is being groomed for a position in his church's Quorum of the Twelve Apostles.

Interesting.

I sense that Rand Paul will do into the 2016 primaries with the upper hand in terms of visibility, money and coverage.

Paul is well organized but does not yet have the punch or name of Christie and Bush. Rubio is an also ran before he even starts running: no chance there

It would be timely to point out that Mittens lost the Hispanic vote to Obama by....

wait for it...

50 points!

Rand Paul, due to his versatility, and Jeb Bush, due to his experience and name recognition, are the two leading candidates now who are quite electable.

I can see a possible darkhorse being at the top of the ticket such as Gov. Pence or Gov. Jindal.

Nobody in either party sees Rand Paul as Presidential. He's a lightweight, who has never run a business, never run a state, has no academic credentials, has no military background - things that conservatives CLAIM are essential.

The only one lamer than him is Marco Rubio.

Piyush Jindal doesn't have a fucking prayer of ever being president, so he's just noise.

I think John Kasich is running.

Nobody in either party sees Rand Paul as Presidential. He's a lightweight, who has never run a business, never run a state, has no academic credentials, has no military background - things that conservatives CLAIM are essential.

Piyush Jindal doesn't have a fucking prayer of ever being president, so he's just noise.

I doubt your opinion has much validity since you are a dumbass liberal/progressive! That reality noted, you may be correct about Kasich.

I doubt your opinion has much validity since you are a dumbass liberal/progressive! That reality noted, you may be correct about Kasich.
You see Rand or Piyush as presidential?
4i6Ckte.gif

Be honest.

332-206
Valid.

Forum List

Back