Romney give it to Republicans

No, they literally praised Putin at a white nationalist conference that MTG and Gosar spoke at.

No, they literally didn't.

You Nazis tell a lie, then repeat it.

Are you actually going to play dumb and pretend you don't know anything about that?

Well, let's see the video, Herr Himmler?

You say Der Juden have horns - PROVE IT.

It was actually AFPAC. Which is even more wingnutty than CPAC and I believe both conferences are held at the same time not too far from each other. Anyway AFPAC is the white nationalist version (or more so anyway) and they were indeed cheering Putin. Marge and Gosar, two sitting members of Congress spoke at this white nationalist conference as well.
Yes. Since that post, I have read several accounts, so I guess the hardline trumper really have become traitors to their country, chanting the name of the threat wannabe of the free world. I did not know the two event were held close together. I guess that is so attendants can get back and forth with ease. MTG and Gosar, should be censured by Congress and kicked out of the party, unless the party really does welcome white supremacy to their bosom.

Pretty ironic that Romney is guilty of treason for supporting lies that undermined the Trump administration and now he is hysterically screaming "traitor" at anyone who has a reasonable opinion of the conflict in Ukraine.

Yes. Since that post, I have read several accounts, so I guess the hardline trumper really have become traitors to their country, chanting the name of the threat wannabe of the free world. I did not know the two event were held close together. I guess that is so attendants can get back and forth with ease. MTG and Gosar, should be censured by Congress and kicked out of the party, unless the party really does welcome white supremacy to their bosom.
Yeah, I think AFPAC is trying to pick off CPAC. I see them mostly in competition for the wingnuts rather than working together.

MTG, Gosar...nothing will happen to them.

No, they literally didn't.

You Nazis tell a lie, then repeat it.

Well, let's see the video, Herr Himmler?

You say Der Juden have horns - PROVE IT.

Fuentes didn't offer a round of applause to Russia and then a room full of incels erupt in celebration of a dictator?

Why is it "treasonous" to oppose Sleepy Joe's policies like kissing up to the corrupt Zolenskyy? Just because the Ukraine President has made numerous payoffs to the Biden Family doesn't mean that Americans are bound, on the pain of treason charges,to kiss the Ukrainian oligarch's behind? Or does it?
Another Pro-Putin Rightie.

It was actually AFPAC. Which is even more wingnutty than CPAC and I believe both conferences are held at the same time not too far from each other. Anyway AFPAC is the white nationalist version (or more so anyway) and they were indeed cheering Putin. Marge and Gosar, two sitting members of Congress spoke at this white nationalist conference as well.
So white people don't count anymore???

Mitty is nothing more than a RHINO beltway pawn. At some point my fellow Americans will come to the point that they realize our problems derive directly from the very halls of government they pay for.

Mitty is nothing more than a RHINO beltway pawn. At some point my fellow Americans will come to the point that they realize our problems derive directly from the very halls of government they pay for.

Or...get this. He was right about Russia back in 2012.

{white nationalist America First Political Action Conference}

Wow - You Nazi pigs are SHAMELESS fucking liars.

Fuck off, Nazi.
1646155160137.png

Or...get this. He was right about Russia back in 2012.
The USSR, Russia..whatever you want to call it…. has and will always be a threat. The fact that they are a second tier world power that happens to possess nuclear weapons doesn’t hide the fact that the KGB still runs the show and economy is a mess. Romney just pointed out the arrogance of Obama.

The USSR, Russia..whatever you want to call it…. has and will always be a threat. The fact that they are a second tier world power that happens to possess nuclear weapons doesn’t hide the fact that the KGB still runs the show and economy is a mess. Romney just pointed out the arrogance of Obama.

Arrogance? At the time we were dealing with unfinished business from some other people who in that moment posed a more immediate threat. USSR or Russia? There is a huge difference in those two entities. One was, one is and is trying to become the former again.

I agree with the later. There is no difference between Putin’s Russia and Putin’s USSR. The KGB never lost power, simply evolved into the Russian mafia that controls all aspects of the economy and judicial branch. Under Putin they have been emboldened.

Yet none of you Nazis can seem to come up with any video?

I know, it takes days to fabricate video like that - your Reich is working on it. :thup:

I don't count anyone who is applauding Putin.

So, as usual, things are not as you fascists claim...

{The 2019 “Groyper War,” for example, saw Fuentes acolytes stage disruptive stunts at a number of campus conservative events, inundating figures like Donald Trump, Jr., Charlie Kirk, and Dan Crenshaw with pointed questions about demographic change, America’s relationship to Israel, and “dancing Israelis” — a reference to a conspiracy theory that 9/11 was a “false flag” operation by Israeli agents. At least one of these fiascos was cheered on via remote livestream by Fuentes himself, who offered live commentary on the Q&A session to around 4,000 viewers. }

You lied that these were supporters of Trump?

But in fact they troll real conservatives.

So, as usual, things are not as you fascists claim...

{The 2019 “Groyper War,” for example, saw Fuentes acolytes stage disruptive stunts at a number of campus conservative events, inundating figures like Donald Trump, Jr., Charlie Kirk, and Dan Crenshaw with pointed questions about demographic change, America’s relationship to Israel, and “dancing Israelis” — a reference to a conspiracy theory that 9/11 was a “false flag” operation by Israeli agents. At least one of these fiascos was cheered on via remote livestream by Fuentes himself, who offered live commentary on the Q&A session to around 4,000 viewers. }

You lied that these were supporters of Trump?

But in fact they troll real conservatives.
Two Republican sitting members of Congress, the Republican Idaho Lt. Governor attended and participated in a white nationalist conference that supports Donald Trump and cheers for Putin. Period.

"In early 2012, President Barack Obama was caught on an open microphone telling Russia’s then-President Dmitry Medvedev that he would have more “flexibility” after the presidential election in his dealings with Russia. Romney reacted strongly to that comment. Appearing on CNN, the GOP nominee said that the United States should regard Russia as a geopolitical adversary and should work to limit Russia’s flexibility rather than to secure it. His observation was soundly criticized by the president’s defenders who, at the time, were still attempting to rehabilitate Obama’s floundering “Reset” with Russia."

"
But MSNBC’s wagons circled particularly quickly in defense of the president. Volley after volley of snark was lobbed in the GOP nominee’s direction.

“I don’t know what decade this guy’s living in,” MSNBC host Chris Matthews said with a sigh on March 28, 2012. “Is he trying to play Ronald Reagan here, or what?” “This is Mitt Romney’s severely conservative problem,” University of Georgia professor Cynthia Tucker opined on-the-air. “It made Romney look dumb. He’s not a dumb man, but he said something that was clearly dumb.”

Huffington Post reporter Sam Stein agreed that Romney’s statement was evidence of an “antiquated worldview.” He fretted further about how Romney, should he become president, would enter the office having severely complicated America’s bilateral relations with Moscow given his carelessly provocative statement.

“I personally am worried about what it says to the Russian people,” Matthews added to a chorus of sagely nods."

MSNBC hosts Rachel Maddowand Lawrence O’Donnell got in on the self-satisfied ridicule, too. Promoting Maddow’s latest book about the “unmooring of American military power,” O’Donnell asked the flagship MSNBC host if Romney was merely reflecting on what he might have read in that book.

“He read about Reagan’s private, outside-the-CIA cabal of team-B zealots who were telling him that Russia had all the stuff they didn’t have so he could justify a giant defense budget,” Maddow submitted scornfully.

“It is amazing that Mitt Romney can flip like that just as soon as he hears something to exploit in foreign policy,” O’Donnell remarked. "

Maddow went on her blog and even wrote this: "
I can appreciate why the Romney campaign would try to make Obama’s “hot mic” story interesting, but the problem is the former governor just doesn’t have any real policy chops in this area. He’s out of his depth, and struggles when the subject takes center stage.

It’s not just that Romney is uninformed; it’s that he hasn’t figured out how to fake it."

Watch the video in the link....the Demafascist and their propaganda arm having been defending Putin and carrying Russian water for over a decade....they have been the useful idiots that allowed this invasion by Putin.
Putin was not President until May of 2012:

Dmitry Medvedev - Wikipedia

Medvedev was elected president in the 2008 election. He was regarded as more liberal than his predecessor, Vladimir Putin, who was also appointed prime minister during Medvedev's presidency. Medvedev's top agenda as president was a wide-ranging modernisation programme, aiming at modernising Russia's economy and society, and lessening the country's reliance on oil and gas. During Medvedev's tenure, the New START nuclear arms reduction treaty was signed by Russia and the United States, Russia emerged victorious in the Russo-Georgian War, and recovered from the Great Recession. Medvedev also launched an anti-corruption campaign, despite later being accused of corruption himself.

Forum List

Back