Romney caught on tape

Most Republicans who are over 65 don't pay income taxes and are dependent on the government.

There are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."

He speaks the truth ,so what ?

Many of that 47% are the backs upon which the rich got rich. And now some of the rich want to blame those same people for wanting too much like a good education for their children.

Ahhh.. An entitlement-mentality apologist.

Isn't that sweet!

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right -- there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."
Romney continues by saying:
"they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax. My job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Read more: Romney's closed door comments caught on tape (Includes interview)

Listen to the tape at the link.

Wow. He finally grew 1/2 a nut. He won't get credit for a full set until he starts saying the things he believes (and we all know he believes) in public.

Why did it take him this long?

The answer: because he is desperate to be President. This is the same reason he won't release any plan. And the same reason he is gong to lose in November.

If he starts to sack up and actually put's himself out there, he might actually win.

But he won't. He's a total wimp.

Half of Americans pay no taxes? This is the Big Republican Lie.

81% of Americans pay federal taxes including payroll taxes for Medicare and Social Security and income taxes. In addition they also pay state taxes, sales taxes and property taxes.

Of the 19% who pay no federal taxes 96% are elderly on fixed incomes or working families who make less than 20K a year.

What kind of political party attacks the elderly and the working poor?.....the Republican Party. It is part of their Blame the Poor agenda.

INCOME taxes ... see you aren't even dealing in facts just like everyone on your side. Facts are pesky little things.

Romney doesn't pay federal income taxes.

Yeah he only paid 3 million bucks in income tax in 2010 along with 12.5 million in capital gains tax while donating 3 million bucks to charity.

INCOME taxes ... see you aren't even dealing in facts just like everyone on your side. Facts are pesky little things.

Romney doesn't pay federal income taxes.

Yeah he only paid 3 million bucks in income tax in 2010 along with 12.5 million in capital gains tax while donating 3 million bucks to charity.

Chris isn't very bright or informed.

But that does not stop him from posting often.

LOL

It does nothing to change my vote.

Anybody but Obama.

If only 51% of the country feels that way, you are good to go.

I suspect you are going to fall far short, though.

In fact, I suspect you are going to get stomped. The fact that Romney's only platform is "Anybody but Obama" is insulting to the rest of the nation that isn't cognitively impaired.

Guys, while I think this is awesome and stuff Romney just outed himself...

I wonder who taped it... I'm wondering if it was one of the minimum wage folks you saw walking around serving the fat-cats their dinners...

:lol::lol: too funny~ haaaa

apparently the guy who hosted this party holds sex orgies at one of his other mansions...

According to what David Corn told Rachel Maddow.
Romney "47 Percent" Fundraiser Host: Hedge Fund Manager Who Likes Sex Parties | Mother Jones

<excerpt>
But Leder does differ from Romney in one significant fashion: how he likes to have a certain sort of fun. In August 2011, the New York Post reported,

It was as if the Playboy Mansion met the East EBond at a wild party at private-equity titan Marc Leder's Bridgehampton estate, where guests cavorted nude in the pool and performed sex acts, scantily dressed Russians danced on platforms and men twirled lit torches to a booming techno beat. The divorced Sun Capital Partners honcho rented a sprawling beachfront mansion on Surf Side Road for $500,000 for the month of July. Leder's weekly Friday and Saturday night parties have become the talk of the Hamptons—and he ended them in style last weekend with his wildest bash yet. Russell Simmons and ex-wife Kimora Lee attended a more subdued party thrown by Leder—who's an event chair for Simmons' Art For Life charity—on July 29 together. But the revelry hit a frenzied point the next day before midnight when a male guest described as a "chubby white meathead" and a "tanned" female guest stripped and hopped into the pool naked.
At Romney's fundraiser at Leder's Boca Raton home, not a single sex act was recorded.

When you figure in the Bradley Effect - which is where white voters feel guilty about telling pollsters they won't vote for the black guy, Romney has a quite comfortable 5% lead or so.

So yeah, Obama will get that 47%.

nonpayers.banner.taxfound.jpg

When you figure in the Bradley Effect - which is where white voters feel guilty about telling pollsters they won't vote for the black guy, Romney has a quite comfortable 5% lead or so.

So yeah, Obama will get that 47%.

:badgrin:

This stupid shit again?

Oh well. I guess stupid people say stupid shit.

dude. I am agreeing with you.

Obama will get his 47% of the vote - mostly the entitlement mentality types as Romney so eloquently pointed out!

LOL

Yeah they are the party of takers. I don't see why Dems have such a problem with honesty.

It wasn't honest. "Honest" would have been saying it at the convention or the American people.

Saying it to a roomful of wealthy backers is.... What is the word I am looking for?..... Oh yeah. Smarmy.

Kind of like this guy...? :eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuyPdJTIfmI]Dictator Putin is in Control of The Pres. of U.S. Obama - YouTube[/ame]

I say this is a MUCH bigger deal.

Last edited:
Most Republicans who are over 65 don't pay income taxes and are dependent on the government.

Forum List

Back