Today, Mitt Romney Lost the Election

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Today, Mitt Romney Lost the Election

You can mark my prediction now: A secret recording from a closed-door Mitt Romney fundraiser, released today by David Corn at Mother Jones, has killed Mitt Romney's campaign for president.

On the tape, Romney explains that his electoral strategy involves writing off nearly half the country as unmoveable Obama voters. As Romney explains, 47 percent of Americans "believe that they are victims." He laments: "I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

So what's the upshot? "My job is not to worry about those people," he says. He also notes, describing President Obama's base, "These are people who pay no income tax. Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax."

This is an utter disaster for Romney.

Romney already has trouble relating to the public and convincing people he cares about them. Now, he's been caught on video saying that nearly half the country consists of hopeless losers.

Romney has been vigorously denying President Obama's claims that his tax plan would raise taxes on the middle class. Now, he's been caught on video suggesting that low- and middle-income Americans are undertaxed.

(That one is especially problematic given the speculation about what's on Mitt's unreleased pre-2010 tax returns.)

*snip*

telling it like it is takes balls... something obama will never have.

You lefties kill me.

You hang on every syllable and wait for something 'offensive' and then you ejaculate all over each other when you think you got what you were waiting for.

Go ahead... get back to your circle-jerk.

The rest of us will worry about 16 trillion in debt, and china using our interest payments to fund their military capabilities.

Have a nut, girls.

I'm sorry...but what I'm reading he said echos what I hear almost everyone I know - both Democrats and Republicans - say frequently about the current state of our nation. I'm not seeing this as a big deal. At all.

You hacks have made the same thread multiple times over the last few months. The only ones losing anything are US and our brain cells having read this trash.

You lefties kill me.

You hang on every syllable and wait for something 'offensive' and then you ejaculate all over each other when you think you got what you were waiting for.

The rest of us will worry about 16 trillion in debt, and china using our interest payments to fund their military capabilities.

Have a nut, girls.

Those words are the most admirable I've heard from him to date. Because he's correct.

Immoveable, irresponsible voters who consider themselves victims and deserving of entitlement. They're the ones that got Obama voted in 4 years ago.

I'm sorry...but what I'm reading he said echos what I hear almost everyone I know - both Democrats and Republicans - say frequently about the current state of our nation. I'm not seeing this as a big deal. At all.

it must a big deal for holic to make so many threads about it :lol:

You lefties kill me.

Have a nut, girls.

Those words are the most admirable I've heard from him to date. Because he's correct.

Immoveable, irresponsible voters who consider themselves victims and deserving of entitlement. They're the ones that got Obama voted in 4 years ago.
I would agree in part. SOME of obama's support came from unenlightened first time voters, pining for 'hope and change'.

They are no longer unenlightened.

Now they are unEMPLOYED.

This election is FAR from over, no matter what the obamedia wants us to think.

Dumbass OP has been posting a thread a day about how Mitt has lost the election.

It's just a tactic.

Forum List

Back