Roger Stone gets 40 month sentence.

The Dimms on this board who were crying about Barr stepping in cannot even articulate the crimes Stone committed.

Then, of course if you compare 9 years for Stones crimes to what Weiner served for knowingly sending dick pics to minors, it seems that 40 months is reasonable
He was convicted on 7 counts and if you do a search you'll find out what they were.
If Stone is worthy of 40 months, Hillary should get 400 months.

Hillary should get the friggin guillotine.

Remember when Hillary said 'let them eat cake'?

Time for a pardon/commute, put an end to this charade.
there is a small little problem with that... President Trump is implicated in Roger's trial, so although he can pardon any and all criminals he wants, I do not believe he can pardon a criminal, in a crime that he was implicated, without great scrutiny for a possible abuse of power...

but I don't know for certain?

I think it would cause less uproar if he just commutes his sentence, where he serves no jail?

BUT THAT MEANS Pres.Trump will likely pardon him.... Trump loves to see us fighting each other, and the mayhem and chaos! :lol:

Presumably Stone's request for a new trial likely will be denied, and he will then file an appeal to the Court of Appeals, and if there's any justice in this country he will get one. Each of us is supposed to get a fair trial when accused of wrong-doing, to include an impartial jury that Stone obviously didn't get. I think Judge Jackson should never have delivered her sentence until a thorough review of the jury and the prosecutors was accomplished. Stone very well might be guilty of the charges brought, but he sure as hell didn't get a fair trial. Consider:

Tomeka Hart even posted specifically about the Stone case before she was selected to sit on the jury, as she retweeted an argument mocking those who considered Stone’s dramatic arrest in a predawn raid by a federal tactical team to be excessive force. She also suggested President Trump and his supporters are racist and praised the investigation conducted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, which ultimately led to Stone’s prosecution.

Meanwhile, it emerged that U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson had denied a defense request to strike a potential juror who was Obama-era press official with admitted anti-Trump views — and whose husband worked at the same Justice Department division that handled the probe leading to Stone’s arrest. And, another Stone juror, Seth Cousins, donated to former Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke and other progressive causes, federal election records reviewed by Fox News show.

So not only was the jury “foreperson” a left-wing anti-Trump activist, she was out there tweeting her hatred of Roger Stone before she was picked to sit on the jury judging … Roger Stone. And sitting there on that jury with her was an “Obama-era press official with admitted anti-Trump views — and whose husband worked at the same Justice Department division that handled the probe leading to Stone’s arrest.” Not to mention “another Stone juror, Seth Cousins, donated to former Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke and other progressive causes.”

This wasn’t an impartial jury committed to impartial and blind justice. This was political activists leading a legally disguised witch hunt — and one that had not the slightest intention of being fair to Roger Stone. And the four prosecutors? One was a part of the now-infamous Mueller investigation team that was filled with Hillary Clinton supporters and anti-Trump fanatics. They were nothing more than political anti-Trump activists themselves, demanding a sentence for Roger Stone’s alleged crimes of lying and witness tampering that was twice or more as harsh than sentences handed out to rapists and all manner of other serious crimes.

Roger Stone and the Corruption of Justice | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

Can anyone look at this and say Stone received a fair and impartial trial? The guy may have been guilty, but we all have the right to a fair and impartial trial, and the ends do not justify the means. Personally, I do not want to to the guilty go free no matter who they are, Repub or Dem, rich or poor, connected or not. But worse than that, I cannot abide the misuse of our justice system for political purposes. Clearly, that is what happened in this case.

Judge Jackson should stay home and bake cookies because shes got no damn business in a court room pretending to be a judge.

The Dimms on this board who were crying about Barr stepping in cannot even articulate the crimes Stone committed.

Then, of course if you compare 9 years for Stones crimes to what Weiner served for knowingly sending dick pics to minors, it seems that 40 months is reasonable
He was convicted on 7 counts and if you do a search you'll find out what they were.
"7 counts" of what, lying about a tweet? The other counts were all just piling on.

If Stone is worthy of 40 months, Hillary should get 400 months.

Hillary should get the friggin guillotine.

Remember when Hillary said 'let them eat cake'?
Exactly. What difference would it make if the bitch dies anyway?

Time for a pardon/commute, put an end to this charade.

I don't think that the forty month decision will hold after a new trial takes place and a pardon or commutation will not be necessary. I also believe that Flynn will also be exonerated and exonerated too.

Last edited:
And if President Poopstain pardons the rat fucker who he committed criminal acts with, America will lash out in November.

Hmm. Lets try it and see.

Have you always been a fan of criminal sleazebags DOTaRd .. just so long as they do their criming & sleazing for your team?

Pretty sad man

"America will lash out" lol..and "the stock market is overvalued".

All of Trump's friends end up in prison.

But you haven't managed to put him behind bars or even remove him from office, have you?

I detect a hint of butt-hurtedness in your post. :laughing0301:
This is not like your Hillary scams. Trump will end up in prison once the GOP loses the ability to thwart justice.

Am I the only one who heard that in a funny cartoon voice when I read it? Like in those Scooby Doo episodes?

"And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for that meddling Trump"

:21:
Nobody's gotten away with it. How many of his henchmen are in prison now? Hard to keep track.

You idiots attacked those around Trump: Himself, his family, his associates...

But you failed to accomplish what your primary intent was, and that was to remove him from office.

The Trump/Russia Collusion Investigation? Failure

The Impeachment? Failure

Now you'll fail again in the 2020 election.

And if President Poopstain pardons the rat fucker who he committed criminal acts with, America will lash out in November.

Have you always been a fan of criminal sleazebags DOTaRd .. just so long as they do their criming & sleazing for your team?

Pretty sad man

You’re still as worthless as ever - complete waste of humanity and bandwidth. See ya clown :)

Disclaimer, have not read all posts....

WHAT WE ALL SHOULD AGREE ON

Is that our sentencing guidelines for both violent and non violent crimes, need to be evaluated....

Yes, all of our Judges give lesser sentences that are more fair than our federal guidelines or State guide lines for the crime.... but SINCE WE KNOW the guidelines are excessive for near ALL of our federal crimes, though rarely used by a judge, we should still reform and reduce those sentencing guidelines.... imho

This should make Dimwinger heads explode.
I saw them as he came out of the courthouse. Screaming and carrying on as if they thought that would matter. They definitely all shit their pants in all the excitement. If you had a family member like that, you would seek help for them. TDS in in all it's magnificence. A sadder collection of humanity you'll never see. But then again, these are the same people who believe Sanders and AOC concerning the Green deal and Medicare for all. They're Soros' soldiers. They're the dumb ones who believe anything coming from a liberal or even Communist source.

All of Trump's friends end up in prison.

But you haven't managed to put him behind bars or even remove him from office, have you?

This is not like your Hillary scams. Trump will end up in prison once the GOP loses the ability to thwart justice.

Am I the only one who heard that in a funny cartoon voice when I read it? Like in those Scooby Doo episodes?

"And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for that meddling Trump"

Nobody's gotten away with it. How many of his henchmen are in prison now? Hard to keep track.

But you failed to accomplish what your primary intent was, and that was to remove him from office.
Like with any crime family, the primary intent is to see them face justice. Trump can't be President forever. He can only abuse power to save himself for a little while longer. Maybe he's hoping he'll die soon after he's voted out so he won't go to jail.

Pretty sad man

You’re still as worthless as ever - complete waste of humanity and bandwidth. See ya clown :)

Before you run away...how about one more stock market prediction? Come on...just for grins.

Like with any crime family, the primary intent is to see them face justice. Trump can't be President forever. He can only abuse power to save himself for a little while longer. Maybe he's hoping he'll die soon after he's voted out so he won't go to jail.

~~~~~~
So when will the criminal actions of the Left be adjudicated and condemned with the perpetrators brought to justice and sent to jail? Justice must be meted out equally. There should be no two tiered Just Us.

Yeah, trumpdog runs a crime family and the jerkwad trumpbots on these forums still haven't figured this out yet. Time to get some honesty in the white house again, so go bernie, go.

Presumably Stone's request for a new trial likely will be denied, and he will then file an appeal to the Court of Appeals, and if there's any justice in this country he will get one. Each of us is supposed to get a fair trial when accused of wrong-doing, to include an impartial jury that Stone obviously didn't get. I think Judge Jackson should never have delivered her sentence until a thorough review of the jury and the prosecutors was accomplished. Stone very well might be guilty of the charges brought, but he sure as hell didn't get a fair trial. Consider:

Tomeka Hart even posted specifically about the Stone case before she was selected to sit on the jury, as she retweeted an argument mocking those who considered Stone’s dramatic arrest in a predawn raid by a federal tactical team to be excessive force. She also suggested President Trump and his supporters are racist and praised the investigation conducted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, which ultimately led to Stone’s prosecution.

Meanwhile, it emerged that U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson had denied a defense request to strike a potential juror who was Obama-era press official with admitted anti-Trump views — and whose husband worked at the same Justice Department division that handled the probe leading to Stone’s arrest. And, another Stone juror, Seth Cousins, donated to former Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke and other progressive causes, federal election records reviewed by Fox News show.

So not only was the jury “foreperson” a left-wing anti-Trump activist, she was out there tweeting her hatred of Roger Stone before she was picked to sit on the jury judging … Roger Stone. And sitting there on that jury with her was an “Obama-era press official with admitted anti-Trump views — and whose husband worked at the same Justice Department division that handled the probe leading to Stone’s arrest.” Not to mention “another Stone juror, Seth Cousins, donated to former Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke and other progressive causes.”

This wasn’t an impartial jury committed to impartial and blind justice. This was political activists leading a legally disguised witch hunt — and one that had not the slightest intention of being fair to Roger Stone. And the four prosecutors? One was a part of the now-infamous Mueller investigation team that was filled with Hillary Clinton supporters and anti-Trump fanatics. They were nothing more than political anti-Trump activists themselves, demanding a sentence for Roger Stone’s alleged crimes of lying and witness tampering that was twice or more as harsh than sentences handed out to rapists and all manner of other serious crimes.

Roger Stone and the Corruption of Justice | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

Can anyone look at this and say Stone received a fair and impartial trial? The guy may have been guilty, but we all have the right to a fair and impartial trial, and the ends do not justify the means. Personally, I do not want to to the guilty go free no matter who they are, Repub or Dem, rich or poor, connected or not. But worse than that, I cannot abide the misuse of our justice system for political purposes. Clearly, that is what happened in this case.

Judge Jackson should stay home and bake cookies because shes got no damn business in a court room pretending to be a judge.

But....but......Obama really, really likes her!!!

Forum List

Back