Roger Stone Case Illustrates The Stalinist Black Hearted Democrat DC Leadership

The "bogus witch hunt" convicted 6 witches.

& an independent jury found stone guilty on 7 charges.

No they were not impartial and independent at all. The jury foreman was a Rabid leftard who was anything but impartial. And that's why it is important not to condemn Mr. Stone until the matter was totally adjudicated.

Judge Jackson, a HAND PICKED appointee of Obama, wanted to advance straight to punishment, instead of waiting for adjudication, thus necessitating President Trump's commutation.

OK, get this:

1) We have libtard Democrats across the country releasing violent felons over CVOD19

2) Roger Stone is vulnerable to COVID19 and was going to a jail that is a COVID19 hotbed, and he would likely have died. Democrats were going to send himn there anyway despite Stone's crimes being all process crimes, not white colalr and certainly not violent.

3) The President could have pardoned him, but instead only commutes Stones sentence.

And the libtard Dimocrats are going nuts over this?!?!?

ROFLMAO, I LOVE THIS PRESIDENT, BLOWING UP UNUSED DIMOCRAT BRAINS FOR THREE FULL YEARS NOW!!!!!

What good has Stone done for this country?

If that is your whole stance I think everyone could say the same about three quarters of the democrat party.

A question is not a stance. Answer it if you can. So far none of you MAGAtard Stone lovers can, or will.
I expect more dumbass responses. It's your nature.

Lol. You really think that someone that has spent that many years in professional life has done nothing to warrant any consideration. Yet there are many in the democrat party that have done less. Clinton sold pardons yet where was your out rage? 44 handed out pardons as if they were candy. But let Trump not pardon but decide to commute a sentence and you become incenced.

Name one good thing Stone did... just one. Have you ever thought about what he's all about? He advises on how to dupe people. Thinking yet?

not to mention him & manafort go back decades lobbying DC - some of their clients were less than stellar foreign states.

Black, Manafort, Stone, & Kelly ( BMSK )

What Trump did was called injustice but you stupid fuckers will support him no matter how much shit he rubs on yer face.,

What's "unjust" about possibly preventing an unjust incarceration?

Remember that Stone is a first time offender, a disabled senior citizen, totally non-violent.

OK, get this:

1) We have libtard Democrats across the country releasing violent felons over CVOD19

2) Roger Stone is vulnerable to COVID19 and was going to a jail that is a COVID19 hotbed, and he would likely have died. Democrats were going to send himn there anyway despite Stone's crimes being all process crimes, not white colalr and certainly not violent.

3) The President could have pardoned him, but instead only commutes Stones sentence.

ROFLMAO, I LOVE THIS PRESIDENT, BLOWING UP UNUSED DIMOCRAT BRAINS FOR THREE FULL YEARS NOW!!!!!

If that is your whole stance I think everyone could say the same about three quarters of the democrat party.

A question is not a stance. Answer it if you can. So far none of you MAGAtard Stone lovers can, or will.

Lol. You really think that someone that has spent that many years in professional life has done nothing to warrant any consideration. Yet there are many in the democrat party that have done less. Clinton sold pardons yet where was your out rage? 44 handed out pardons as if they were candy. But let Trump not pardon but decide to commute a sentence and you become incenced.

Name one good thing Stone did... just one. Have you ever thought about what he's all about? He advises on how to dupe people. Thinking yet?

not to mention him & manafort go back decades lobbying DC - some of their clients were less than stellar foreign states.

Lobbying isn't illegal.

OK, get this:

Lobbying isn't illegal.

never said it was.

but lobbying on behalf of foreign actors can be a little .... ummmmmm....

shady ... don'tcha think? & makes you wonder what kind of character, & loyalty to the US of A they really have.... especially if their clients are dictators.

Black, Manafort, Stone and Kelly

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Black, Manafort, Stone and Kelly (often simply Black, Manafort) was a lobbying firm based in Washington, D.C. Formed in 1980 by Roger Stone, Paul Manafort and Charles Black, it merged with Martin B. Gold's Gold & Liebengood to form BKSH & Associates in 1996.

The firm has represented, and lobbied the US Congress on behalf of, numerous foreign governments and heads of state from both representative democracies and unelected dictatorships including Mohamed Siad Barre of Somalia, dictator Ferdinand Marcos of the Philippines,[4][5] dictator Mobutu Sese Seko of Zaire,[6] and Jonas Savimbi of Angola. According to "The Torturer's Lobby", a report published by The Center for Public Integrity, the firm received $3.3 million in the early 1990s for their work with dictators.[7]

now, i don't normally use wiki as a source for info not generally known; but i did find credible back up - not that it will make a differance in any given basket dwelling poorly educated deplorable's mind.... right?

THE TORTURERS' LOBBY

How Human Rights-Abusing Nations Are Represented in Washington

https://cloudfront-files-1.publicintegrity.org/legacy_projects/pdf_reports/THETORTURERSLOBBY.pdf

page 13.

Last edited:
OK, get this:

Name one good thing Schiff has done. His best was to tell everyone he had incontrovertible proof that Trump was guilty.
Why the outrage over stone?
Clinton pardoned Kathleen Vacanti. She was convicted of defrauding the government. Tell me that her crime was less then Stone.
Stone was due to go to a prison that was rife with the virus, he is at the age were he is especially vulnerable. They have let people out of prisons for rape and similar crimes because they were worried about the virus.
Tell someone you care about human life when you pretty much want to play Russian roulette with a persons life just because of who they worked for. Not because of the crime but because of who they worked with.

Not one of you humpers can answer but you sure know how to deflect.
Last time, what good has Stone done for the country?

Damn you just get dumber by the minute. What good has half of society done for this country? What good has the rioters or those calling for defunding the police done?
If we based everything in this world on what good they have done for society you and most of the left wouldn't be here.
You don't really want to talk seriously about the subject, you want to place your crazy morals on it.

OK, get this:

Funny that they were perfectly acceptable to both Republican and democrats until they were around Trump when he ran for office then suddenly they were anathema. They and the things that they had done for years were suddenly beyond the pale. But up until that point they were considered movers and shakers. They were wined and dined by the elite of both parties.

What Trump did was called injustice but you stupid fuckers will support him no matter how much shit he rubs on yer face.,

Quite.

Hilarity ensues about a hilariously single-minded concern about Covid-19 in prison, seemingly threatening exactly one person in absolute, unquestionable need of being saved. Dead in prisons piling up - naw, if you can't do the time... Otherwise, there is a nice precedent how to deal with infections in prison: See Michael Cohen in solitary confinement to save him from Covid. Or so they say. No word from our Trumpletons on that matter. They are funny that way.

If conservatives (or what passes for that species these days) didn't have double standards, they'd be bereft of standards entirely.

OK, get this:

Funny that they were perfectly acceptable to both Republican and democrats until they were around Trump when he ran for office then suddenly they were anathema. They and the things that they had done for years were suddenly beyond the pale. But up until that point they were considered movers and shakers. They were wined and dined by the elite of both parties.

true - but ummmm... manafort & stone were found g-u-i-l-t-y of many crimes.

you know, actual bonafide crimes.

so there is that.

OK, get this:

true - but ummmm... manafort & stone were found g-u-i-l-t-y of many crimes.

you know, actual bonafide crimes.

so there is that.

And still democrats and Republicans were more then willing to curry favor.
Just like Clinton was with Epstein many times, curried favor with the guy then suddenly can't pretend to get far enough away and pretend that he never knew him.
Of course depends on your definition of bonefide crimes. Clinton claimed under oath that not only did she not have classified material on her home brew server but that she had turned over everything and that Powell told her to not use government servers. All of which were untrue and should have been responsible for a minimum of what Stone was facing. Yet she could lie with impunity. Why? What was the difference?

OK, get this:

Irrelevant.

Forum List

Back