Roger Stone Case Illustrates The Stalinist Black Hearted Democrat DC Leadership

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
OK, get this:

1) We have libtard Democrats across the country releasing violent felons over CVOD19

2) Roger Stone is vulnerable to COVID19 and was going to a jail that is a COVID19 hotbed, and he would likely have died. Democrats were going to send himn there anyway despite Stone's crimes being all process crimes, not white colalr and certainly not violent.

3) The President could have pardoned him, but instead only commutes Stones sentence.

And the libtard Dimocrats are going nuts over this?!?!?

ROFLMAO, I LOVE THIS PRESIDENT, BLOWING UP UNUSED DIMOCRAT BRAINS FOR THREE FULL YEARS NOW!!!!!

OK, get this:

1) We have libtard Democrats across the country releasing violent felons over CVOD19

2) Roger Stone is vulnerable to COVID19 and was going to a jail that is a COVID19 hotbed, and he would likely have died. Democrats were going to send himn there anyway despite Stone's crimes being all process crimes, not white colalr and certainly not violent.

3) The President could have pardoned him, but instead only commutes Stones sentence.

ROFLMAO, I LOVE THIS PRESIDENT, BLOWING UP UNUSED DIMOCRAT BRAINS FOR THREE FULL YEARS NOW!!!!!

What good has Stone done for this country?

OK, get this:

One could ask the same of Biden. Stone might even beat him.

OK, get this:

How come you can't answer such a simple question?

OK, get this:

The answer I gave could not be more clear to an educated man.

<pffffft>

if donny says covid ain't gonna hurt all the innocent kiddies - cramming 30 bodies into a classroom - then who the fuck cares about felons like stone OR pauly walnuts rightly spending their time in jail?

donny coulda pardoned stone, but that means he would hafta admit guilt.

getting his sentence commuted still means he's a convicted felon, but will serve no time.

LOL! so much for the party of 'personal responsibility'

OK, get this:

Stalin would have just shot the MFs to stop the spread..LOL

The party of "Law and Order", not to mention the party of "Personal Responsibility", shall henceforth be known as the party of "Lying to Investigators with Impunity."

Tattoo it to your foreheads, why don't you?

OK, get this:

Deflecting is not an answer. Now who is the uneducated one? Try harder.

<pffffft>

if donny says covid ain't gonna hurt all the innocent kiddies - cramming 30 bodies into a classroom - then who the fuck cares about felons like stone OR pauly walnuts rightly spending their time in jail?

donny coulda pardoned stone, but that means he would hafta admit guilt.

getting his sentence commuted still means he's a convicted felon, but will serve no time.

LOL! so much for the party of 'personal responsibility'
1594660776862.png

It appears New York may have criminal charges applicable to Stone, specifically for witness tampering. His judicial problems might not be over. Also, charges dropped for his plea deal may be reinstated since he violated his agreement. Barr and company will be laid off in January.

OK, get this:

Mr. Stone has been civically involved in the electoral and public life of America for half a century. The way he was able to get rid of Dan Rather with his Killian letter caper was tremendous.

Smart move by Trump. If Stone was pardoned he could be called to testify against Trump and would not be able to plead the 5th as he would be immune from prosecution. Since his sentence was only commuted he retains that right to take the 5th and protect Trump.

OK, get this:

If that's the standard, I have a long list of useless people to prosecute.

OK, get this:

Deflecting is not an answer. Now who is the uneducated one?

Well, you're the one who doesn't understand the answer given. Not a deflection.

OK, get this:

If that is your whole stance I think everyone could say the same about three quarters of the democrat party.

OK, get this:

If that is your whole stance I think everyone could say the same about three quarters of the democrat party.

A question is not a stance. Answer it if you can. So far none of you MAGAtard Stone lovers can, or will.
I expect more dumbass responses. It's your nature.

I am glad to know that lying and tampering with a witness is not against the laws to the Trumpets..Remember they are the party of law and justice....Just like the Soviets were.

Forum List

Back