Roger Stone Announces $25M Lawsuit Against DOJ, Mueller, Comey, Barr And Brennan

can you even sue govt employees, individually? you can sue the gvt who employs them, but not the individual as far as I am aware.

And a jury of his peers found him guilty in a court of law.... is he gonna sue the jury too?

a pardon does not give him any special permission to sue....

a pardon is an admission of guilt and repentance for those crimes....

me thinks roger stone was simply mouthing off on parlor, and nothing will come of it....

Yes, you can sue them individually but you have to deal with the little problem of qualified immunity. It's a hurdle, not an outright bar however

The DOJ under President Trump should settle immediately with Mr. Stone and cut him a check for $20 million. Will give Mr. Stone a nice war chest to destroy Mueller, Brennan and Comey, reducing them to Pauper status.

And what purpose would that serve?

Hm?

For the DOJ, it would put the matter behind them and limit the exposure of the taxpayers in this matter.

Further, it would allow them to accept their part of the responsibility.

"Responsibility" for FUCKING WHAT?? Doing their fucking JOBS??

Let me get this straight here --- you want a known CRIMINAL to be handed 20 million bucks, at the expense of public officials who did their jobs, BECAUSE CULT?

So Roger is accepting a pardon from President Trump, and accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt. So if Stone has admitted his guilt by accepting the pardon, how can he now sue for an illegal prosecution? If he wants to sue, he'll have to decline the pardon.

Decisions, decisions!!!
Fake News.

A pardon has historically served several different functions, one of which is protecting people who were convicted even though they were legally innocent. In the words of Justice Joseph Story, the most respected early commentator on the Constitution (writing in 1833),

You didn't even check it out did you?

When Donald Trump commuted Stone's sentence, Trump offered him a pardon then. Stone declined because he "wanted to clear his name". He cannot sue for "false prosecution" after accepting the pardon.

If anything, Stone should be sued for "false clemency".
Fake News. First, anyone who would use the Fake News Atlantic as a "source" after their WWI vets smear of outright lies has already shown themselves to be without discretion. I don't click on the links of clickbait whore liars that make Stormy Daniels look like a saint by comparison.

Second, there is no barrier to bringing a suit for malicious prosecution after accepting a pardon, you really should get your "facts" from someone other than clickbait whores with a level of moral descretion that is exceeded by Stormy Daniel's personal lubricant.

Roger Stone Announces $25M Lawsuit Against DOJ, Mueller, Comey, Barr And Brennan
teaser image
"my prosecution was a completely, politically motivated witch hunt and my trial was a Soviet-style show trial..."

Well that's nice. Maybe he can commit perjury again, and then he'll get tossed into jail and he can die there, as he should.

He'll get nothing.
Typical fascist libtard....wants to throw someone in jail for life for perjury.

Did you have the same position when Bill Clinton was guilty of perjury, Halfwit.

So Roger is accepting a pardon from President Trump, and accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt. So if Stone has admitted his guilt by accepting the pardon, how can he now sue for an illegal prosecution? If he wants to sue, he'll have to decline the pardon.

Decisions, decisions!!!
You are an idiot who has no clue how our civil system works.

Decisions, decisions!!!
Fake News.

A pardon has historically served several different functions, one of which is protecting people who were convicted even though they were legally innocent. In the words of Justice Joseph Story, the most respected early commentator on the Constitution (writing in 1833),

You didn't even check it out did you?

When Donald Trump commuted Stone's sentence, Trump offered him a pardon then. Stone declined because he "wanted to clear his name". He cannot sue for "false prosecution" after accepting the pardon.

If anything, Stone should be sued for "false clemency".
Fake News. First, anyone who would use the Fake News Atlantic as a "source" after their WWI vets smear of outright lies has already shown themselves to be without discretion. I don't click on the links of clickbait whore liars that make Stormy Daniels look like a saint by comparison.

Dafuck is this diarrhea about the Atlantic? It's always worthy reading.
Here, show us on the doll where the mean magazine touched you.

Forum List

Back