Roger Stone Announces $25M Lawsuit Against DOJ, Mueller, Comey, Barr And Brennan

The DOJ under President Trump should settle immediately with Mr. Stone and cut him a check for $20 million. Will give Mr. Stone a nice war chest to destroy Mueller, Brennan and Comey, reducing them to Pauper status.

And what purpose would that serve?

Hm?

Roger Stone Announces $25M Lawsuit Against DOJ, Mueller, Comey, Barr And Brennan
teaser image
"my prosecution was a completely, politically motivated witch hunt and my trial was a Soviet-style show trial..."
That won't go anywhere. Accepting a pardon is tacit admission of guilt.

Case closed.
The RWNJs mistakenly believe a presidential pardon proves the recipient's innocence. Stone is obviously one of those RWNJs. Fvcking morons.

Stone's attorneys are obviously ethically challenged to take his case. Attorneys of this ilk are going to take him for every cent they can. They know a sucker when they see one, especially when they have one for a client.

Stone should ask his good friend, the impeached president trump, to set up a defense fund for him too. They could wring a few more million out of the RWNJs. However, Stone would be required to give his good friend 50% of the take, but the other half would be Stone's. He could use it to pays his legal expenses, or take an expensive trip when the pandemic ends.

The DOJ under President Trump should settle immediately with Mr. Stone and cut him a check for $20 million. Will give Mr. Stone a nice war chest to destroy Mueller, Brennan and Comey, reducing them to Pauper status.

And what purpose would that serve?

Hm?

For the DOJ, it would put the matter behind them and limit the exposure of the taxpayers in this matter.

Further, it would allow them to accept their part of the responsibility.

teaser image
"my prosecution was a completely, politically motivated witch hunt and my trial was a Soviet-style show trial..."
That won't go anywhere. Accepting a pardon is tacit admission of guilt.

Case closed.
The RWNJs mistakenly believe a presidential pardon proves the recipient's innocence. Stone is obviously one of those RWNJs. Fvcking morons.

Stone's attorneys are obviously ethically challenged to take his case. Attorneys of this ilk are going to take him for every cent they can. They know a sucker when they see one, especially when they have one for a client.

Stone should ask his good friend, the impeached president trump, to set up a defense fund for him too. They could wring a few more million out of the RWNJs. However, Stone would be required to give his good friend 50% of the take, but the other half would be Stone's. He could use it to pays his legal expenses, or take an expensive trip when the pandemic ends.

They also believe exporters pay tariffs. So this is nothing.

teaser image
Stone should be brought before a grand jury and questioned about the things he was found guilty of, since accepting pardon, cannot lie or withhold answering on 5th amendment grounds, since already pardon for the crime itself. If he lies or withholds, convict on the new charges and lock up for as long and feasible. He is a criminal. They can throw away the key as far as I am concerned.

teaser image
Stone should be brought before a grand jury and questioned about the things he was found guilty of, since accepting pardon, cannot lie or withhold answering on 5th amendment grounds, since already pardon for the crime itself. If he lies or withholds, convict on the new charges and lock up for as long and feasible. He is a criminal. They can throw away the key as far as I am concerned.

What would be the purpose of such a grand jury being called? To try and set and trick Mr. Stone?

Not a legit purpose for a proceeding.

Forum List

Back