Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Do you consider a woman who has a safe legal abortion prior to the 21st week of her pregnancy causes zero harm to herself, another individual person, and two civil society as a whole.?

When a woman privately six to have the medical procedure of induced abortion, does it cause any harm to you, your life, liberty, or to your property?
I’ve never favored an abortion ban so not sure why you are asking me or what you are asking

I’ve never favored an abortion ban so not sure why you are asking me or what you are asking
MAGA strth is stalling out. The questions are fairly straightforward. It appears. MAGA MAGA strth has decided to start pleading the fifth.

When a woman gets an abortion in privacy, there is no harm to civil society, herself, or to any other individuals, life, liberty property, and pursuit of happiness when she does it. Legally, speaking, that is.

I oppose state abortion bans because I consider a law abiding woman who has a safe legal abortion prior to the 21st week of her pregnancy causes zero harm to herself, zero harm to another individual person, and zero harm to civil society as a whole if she aborts a pre-viable fetus.

Do you struth have a problem with that?

slavery.jpg

You people are just... the dumbest.
The former Confederate States considered it a states right to choose forced slave labor on human beings captured in Africa and transported to Hillbilly Christian southern states.

Now those same Hillbily Christian states demand a state’s right to force full term gestation ion all women who have an unwanted pregnancy.

No morality or respect for human liberty in thise super religious states.

I oppose state abortion bans because I consider a law abiding woman who has a safe legal abortion prior to the 21st week of her pregnancy causes zero harm to herself, zero harm to another individual person, and zero harm to civil society as a whole if she aborts a pre-viable fetus.

Do you struth have a problem with that?
I wouldn't vote for one. I already made that clear.

The former Confederate States considered it a states right to choose forced slave labor on human beings captured in Africa and transported to Hillbilly Christian southern states.

Now those same Hillbily Christian states demand a state’s right to force full term gestation ion all women who have an unwanted pregnancy.

Thankfully the dems lost that war they fought for slavary.

MAGA strth is stalling out. The questions are fairly straightforward. It appears. MAGA MAGA strth has decided to start pleading the fifth.

When a woman gets an abortion in privacy, there is no harm to civil society, herself, or to any other individuals, life, liberty property, and pursuit of happiness when she does it. Legally, speaking, that is.
what am I stalling about? I made my position clear.

You on the other hand appear start by talking about a ban that doesn't exist.

Oh the utter projection and hypocrisy.

This asshole is dehumanizing pro-abort filth.

He wants human beings to be denied personhood so they can be regarded as property and killed at their master’s whim.

He is the slaver with no respect for human rights or liberty.

If any good god existed, they would not settle for damning this piece of refuse NotfooledbyW, they would smite it to death.

Do you consider a woman who has a safe legal abortion prior to the 21st week of her pregnancy causes zero harm to herself, another individual person, and two civil society as a whole.?

When a woman privately six to have the medical procedure of induced abortion, does it cause any harm to you, your life, liberty, or to your property?
Again, how does someone shooting you in your head cause any harm to any one?

You’re a brainless shitstain of less than no value.

It would make everyone’s life better.

This is a serious rebuttal, by the way, this is pure good faith. It is hateful, but you are inhuman scum and deserve it, wholeheartedly. You have no rational response to refute my rebuttal.

I say again, someone murdering you does not harm me in any way - it would bring me great joy. Does this mean your homicide should be legal?

You absolute unit of dogshit.
Yeah, got no problem with that
I asked struth if it is ok for a woman to terminate her own pregnancy from the moment she finds out through her twentieth week

He said “Yeah, got no problem with that”

I wonder if CarsomyrPlusSix of the Saving Baby Fetus Cult / Atheist Branch, gots no problem with MAGA Struth for having no problem with Mama killing he Baby Fetus

myrpls.23.08.01 #10,051
strth.23.08.01 #10,028
nf.23.08.01 #10,053

Historic day! NFBW called this one:

Do you think Trump is justified to attempt to deprive the American people to choose who they want to be president. That’s why he thought he could cancel the entire 2020 presidential election and get the decision into the house of representatives. Tell me why you think it’s OK for Trump to try to do that. I don’t need a lawyer to tell me that it’s wrong and fascist.

Last edited:
I asked struth if it is ok for a woman to terminate her own pregnancy from the moment she finds out through her twentieth week

He said “Yeah, got no problem with that”

I wonder if CarsomyrPlusSix of the Saving Baby Fetus Cult / Atheist Branch, gots no problem with MAGA Struth for having no problem with Mama killing he Baby Fetus

myrpls.23.08.01 #10,051
strth.23.08.01 #10,028
nf.23.08.01 #10,053

Historic day! NFBW called this one:
It’s ok for trump to try and do that, because the constitution allows for it when necessary.

It’s ok for trump to try and do that, because the constitution allows for it when necessary.
The Constitution allows “fake electors” and requesting the VP to commit fraud by acknowledging them during a Constitutional Procedure in Congress toward stopping the peaceful transfer of power following an election???? WTF

The Constitution allows “fake electors” and requesting the VP to commit fraud by acknowledging them during a Constitutional Procedure in Congress toward stopping the peaceful transfer of power following an election???? WTF
Now you are just making things up

I guess you had a bad day on this thread once Troy made up the abortion ban nonsense, failed to show anyone killing women, and failed when you tried to project me as someone again abortion…you are a tired troll

Forum List

Back