Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Slaughter of innocents is not murder to you?
Murder comes with a definition that eludes you. It has to be the unlawful taking of human life. Where abortion isn’t illegal, it is by legal definition not murder.

Our discussion doesn’t include the claim that abortion is murder. It involves the contention that it should be illegal so as to prohibit it.

The Bible in effect say's that he knew us before we were born,
Are you talking about the Judeo Christian Bible?

If so, the Judeo portion of that book have most of his followers, believing that life begins at first breath for some reason.

If you are saying god Knows all fetuses before they are born why, in his intelligent design, did he create a system of reproductio where 1/5 of all conceived human beings, do not survive 15 weeks and get flushed down the toilet sfter suffering a natural death - many times in women who want to be pregnant.

Explain yourself do you think 6000 years of Judaism is it all wrong?

Last edited:
I refused to admit what? All I ask is that you give me a specific example post number and what it is you were talking about. I can do many things, but I cannot read your mind.
If you weren't acting clueless, and kept up with the conversation in a proper context, then you would know our position instead of acting like you don't. Anymore of your ridiculous acts of cluelessness ??

NFBW230310-#7,558 • Right to life at the fetal stage of development is limited when you need another persons brain and neurological operating system just to be alive.

BackAgain230310-#7,560 • How do you figure? Your right to life is “limited” when you’re out on life support?

NFBW: I am not “at the fetal stage of development” as stated in plain sight in post 7558 , so no my right to life is not limited if for some reason I would on life support. Your reading error is duly noted and on record..

So, Right to life at the fetal stage of development is limited when you need another persons brain and neurological operating system just to be alive.

It is limited because the pregnant woman has autonomy over the fetus’ life prior to its viability status. The state may have an interest in protecting the fetus in the third trimester because under normal circumstances the decision to terminate should weeks before that.

END2303102316
Tl/dr

Our discussion doesn’t include the claim that abortion is murder
Why did you call a woman’s private decision to abort the brainless fetus in her body a part of mass shaughter when you started this thread - a person killed in a mass slaughter is a victim of murder or do you have some other explanation for what’s going on? And why are you using that choice of words?

Last edited:
If you weren't acting clueless, and kept up with the conversation in a proper context, then you would know our position instead of acting like you don't. Anymore of your ridiculous acts of cluelessness ??
I Refused to admit what? Apparently you don’t know yourself what you’re talking about because if you did, you would put it out to me rather than play, hide and seek.

How many other “Bibles” do you pretend to imagine are even remotely under discussion?
If so, the Judeo portion of that believes book have most of his followers, believing that life begins at first breath for some reason.

“Believes book?”
If you are god Knows all fetuses before they are born why, in his intelligent design, did he create a system of reproduction or 1/5 of all conceived human beings, do not survive an hour, and get flushed down the toilet suffering, a natural death many times in women who want to be pregnant.
If you are God knows …. Uhm. Huh?
Once again, NotUnderstandingLife ^ tries to pretend that the defense of life itself has to be a religiously based position.

:cuckoo:

Are you saying pregnant women do not have autonomy over the fetus’ life prior to its viability status. If on what secular, common law precedent di you tell a Jewish pregnant woman she is not entitled to her belief that life begins at first breath?

Why did you call a woman’s private decision to abort the brainless fetus in her body a part of mass shaughter when you started this thread

Because that’s what it is in my view. A mass slaughter And I deny that it is a woman’s “private” decision. Don’t ascribe your muddied contention to me.
- an age person killed in a manslaughter, a victim of murder or do you have some other explanation for what’s going on? And why are you use the choice of words?
Was that supposed to be a coherent sentence?

I refer to the slaughter of preborn humans a slaughter because that’s what it is. Slaughter involves killing. Mass killing.

Are you saying pregnant women do not have autonomy over the fetus’ life prior to its viability status.
No. Otherwise abortion would already be illegal. I am reiterating that a woman does not rightfully have autonomy over the taking of human life. Just as you don’t have autonomy to legally take a person’s life. In short: legally today in many states, a woman does have autonomy to kill the life of the preborn child. My contention is that this is wrong and should be changed.
If on what secular, common law precedent di you tell a Jewish pregnant woman she is not entitled to her belief that life begins at first breath?
Our society isn’t governed by any particular religious belief. Our society has a hierarchy of values. The right to life is at the very top. I don’t care what the religion of the pregnant woman is.

If so, the Judeo portion of that believes book have most of his followers, believing that life begins at first breath for some reason.

If you are god Knows all fetuses before they are born why, in his intelligent design, did he create a system of reproduction or 1/5 of all conceived human beings, do not survive an hour, and get flushed down the toilet suffering, a natural death many times in women who want to be pregnant.

First off, you can slow down and try to write in a more literate form in order to look a little more conscious of your thoughts, but even then I think that you aren't really allowed the truth because of your positions taken.

Think about it.

If you are God knows …. Uhm. Huh?

reply to fixed version please

If you are saying god Knows all fetuses before they are born why, in his intelligent design, did he create a system of reproduction where 1/5 of all conceived human beings, do not survive 15 weeks and get flushed down the toilet after suffering a natural death - many times in women who want to be pregnant.

First off, you can slow down
I’m busy My five month pregnant daughter is moved with my help from California back to the DC area and I bought her a house and we’re in the midst of furnishing it. We’re going over there today and the couch we ordered idid not arrive on schedule so I am taking one of my couches over to the new house to make her life comfortable and his stress-free as possible .

I’m going to be a grandpa for the seventh time first for this daughter, so STFU about what I have to do and what I don’t have to do today

Why did you call a woman’s private decision to abort the brainless fetus in her body a part of mass shaughter when you started this thread - a person killed in a mass slaughter is a victim of murder or do you have some other explanation for what’s going on? And why are you using that choice of words?
Your problem is that you want to justify abortions without detailing exactly what your position is on the act itself. You try to muddy the waters with your time scales, reasoning, and every other type of schedule that you think is appropriate for a woman to just up and decide that she doesn't want the unborn human that has begun to develope inside of her body. It all has led to the abuses that it has led too, but you ignore it for reason's other than your so called ideology that a woman's body is her's regardless of what is happening within after becoming pregnant on purpose. So tell us, if you are a man, then what's in it for you ? Why do you concern yourself with a woman's body, and what she does or doesn't do to her unborn baby if it's not effecting you personally ??? You see, two can play your silly games.. We aren't concerned with the woman's freedom's, but we are concerned with what she does to herself and her unborn child if she is confused about what she can do with her freedom's. Civilized or uncivilized is the choice the nation needs to make.

reply to fixed version please

If you are saying god Knows all fetuses before they are born why, in his intelligent design, did he create a system of reproduction where 1/5 of all conceived human beings, do not survive 15 weeks and get flushed down the toilet after suffering a natural death - many times in women who want to be pregnant.
You are asking a religious question. It’s not related to this discussion.

I can go off topic to discuss it, but it would just be guess work. I imagine that God has the ability to create life in any manner He chooses. If He decided that random genetic combinations would be advantageous to an entire species, under a system He wishes to explore perhaps, then maybe(?) He decided that there was an acceptable trade-off.

But again, it is your own desire to insert religion here. The non-religious reasons to oppose abortion on demand for the sake of convenience is still a defense of life.

Forum List

Back