Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

NFBW: No Fighting for a woman’s right to choose to have a safe legal abortion is not wrong. It is wrong to deny all women that right based on your demand that law abiding Americans must comply with your minority Biblical vision of proper civilized behavior END2209031340
Pffft... Women thinking that they can be irresponsible in their choice's, and then go in search of a butcher to fix their stupidity is as uncivilized as it gets. Time to rejoin civilized society, and begin to act like human beings instead of animals again. Courting, dating, and finding out if one is compatible with the other is a great way to start a relationship that leads towards responsible action's by both parties involved. Why this has somehow gotten so foreign to people anymore has a reason. Hollyweird I believe is at the center of this universe, and it needs to be regulated. That's right REGULATED.

How do you plan to civilize pro-choice Jewish Americans who believe life begins with first breath
Pass laws that don’t agree with their stupid magical thinking, since life begins at fertilization. Enforce those laws without regard to their stupid magical thinking.

I'm as pro choice as they come.
I think what they did was right.
The constitution is more important than emotion

Irrelevant. Who gives a shit?
Why is viability around 24 weeks. .irrelevant and conception relevant. A Fetus becomes viable when it has a brain. A Fertilized human egg has no brain for a couple weeks after conception. You are saying the newly fertilized egg is a human being who does not have a brain. I guess you could argue that Trump voters don’t have brains and they are protected

Last edited:
A Fertilized human egg has no brain for a couple weeks after conception.
There is no such thing as a “human fertilized egg,” you worse-than-worthless, inhuman piece of shit.

Consequently you can make whatever claims you want about the anatomy of this nonexistent thing you have created.

You are saying the newly fertilized egg is a human being who does not have a brain.
No, I would never say anything this retarded, as fertilization means that the egg is gone.

Clearly you’re fair game for an abortion yourself, by this metric.

Get help for your TDS, we keep telling you but you won't listen..
NFBW: I expect there were people similar to CarsomyrPlusSix and I your current self in the 1930s who believed they had found the man to make the nation of their birth “GREAT AGAIN” so in which case they told the German people who were alarmed by the vast multitude falling into the cult of nationalistic personality that they suffered from a disorder labeled HDS - Hitler Derangement Syndrome.

I shall never cease my resistance against the anti-freedom , authoritarian white nationalist Trump/Christian cult seizing total absolute power in America. END2209041008

^ Look at this fucking lunatic go.

Meanwhile he supports the mass slaughter of innocent human beings, human beings he dehumanizes through diminutive and scientifically inaccurate language, for purely arbitrary reasons, like a slaver or a fucking Nazi.

Stop projecting, subfilth scumbag.

fertilization means that the egg is gone.
NFBW: No. You are an absolutely moronic idiot for spewing out that absolutely stupid remark with so much hatred against viable humanity.

The fertilized egg must travel from the fallopian tube to the uterus after immediate hardening of the single egg cell’s outer lining to prevent another one of the millions of sperm cells from getting in.. it’s still an egg cell when it makes it to the uterus 12 hours after conception. The fertilized egg must make it to the uterus in order to get implanted there to receive nourishment and oxygen from its mothers blood.

medlineplus.gov : “For the first 12 hours after conception, the fertilized egg remains a single cell.” Cell division - Health Video: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

A fertilized egg is also referred to as a zygote , you dumb ass. The egg cell/zygote phase of conception is where the egg and sperm join to form a single cell that lasts about four days. The fertilized egg cell zygote contains a full set of chromosomes, with 23 from the egg and 23 from the sperm. After four days in the conception phase the single fertilized egg cell splits rapidly to become a blastocyst and then an embryo.

There is no error on my part to refer to the start of a new human life during the first four days in the conception stage as a fertilized human egg cell or fertilized egg that has no brain, heart or lung like every living human being on earth outside the womb has.

If a woman decides to terminate that process in her own body it is not our civil government’s business to interfere. She is not killing a human being when the stage of development does not have its own brain or consciousness of self. END2309041345

NFBW: No.
Yes, you fucking retard.

The fertilized egg
There is no such thing, you fucking retard.

Not in Homo sapiens. We do not lay eggs. Maybe you think you are a chicken, as you certainly have an intellect more on par with one.

it’s still an egg cell
No, you fucking retard.

The fertilized egg must make it to the uterus in order to get implanted there
Human beings in the zygote stage of life are not “eggs.”

The egg and sperm were used to make the new human being. They are both gone.

Human beings in the zygote stage of life do not implant.
Human beings in the blastocyst stage of life which comes later after many, many rounds of mitosis implant.
Human beings in the blastocyst stage of life are also not “eggs.”
“There is no error on my part to refer to the start of a new human life during the first four days in the conception stage as a fertilized human egg
Yes there is, drooling retard, as this is objectively false disinformation.

Common use is no defense of stupidity. It is still scientifically incorrect and could not ever be correct no matter how many idiots parrot this illogical nonsense.

Moreover, it is plain that to most of you filth, this disinformation is intentional dehumanization. Bigotry.

If a woman decides to terminate that process in her own body
… then the murderous **** needs to die in a prison cell.

We do not lay eggs.
NFBW: didn’t say we do, But the human female is born with 7 million eggs -

Know much about eggs? If you're like many women and men, you know more about the eggs that come in a carton than the ones a woman's body makes. That's too bad. As cells go, human eggs are truly amazing. Keep clicking as Dr. Randi Epstein, author of the new book Get Me Out: A History of Childbirth from the Garden of Eden to the Sperm Bank, shares nine fascinating facts about eggs.​
Maybe that's one reason why eggs are worth so much more than sperm. An egg donor might make several hundred dollars for a single egg. A man might earn only a few hundred dollars per ejaculation - which translates into a pittance for each sperm cell​
Young women have plenty of healthy eggs. In fact, about 90 percent of the eggs of a 21-year-old woman are viable. Only about 10 percent of the eggs of a 41-year-old woman might be viable. That's why some young women are having their eggs extracted and frozen - just in case it takes a while to find Mr. Right.​
In ancient times, people figured that the "life force" was contained inside sperm. Now we know that the eggs run the show. In addition to supplying half the genes of the baby-to-be, eggs have the power to rev up the sperm-egg union. The egg's DNA dangles in its center, held together by a set of spindles (think cobweb).​
CarsomyrPlusSix ”… then the murderous **** needs to die in a prison cell.​

NFBW: for terminating a brainless, heartless, lungless growth in her own body she does not want.

I understand why you feel compelled to side with the brainless life form - you are not far removed from it.

END2209041700

Last edited:
The fertilized egg must travel from the fallopian tube to the uterus

There is no such thing, you fucking retard
NFBW: You are stupid. -

Implantation

Once it gets into the uterus, the fertilized egg attaches to the endometrium, the lining of the uterus which is known as implantation and the cells keep dividing.

That said, is no such thing as a “fertilized human egg” you absolute bumblefuck retard.

Not all black people are this fucking stupid though.
NFBW: Just nine out of ten who voted for Biden.

There is no such thing as a “human fertilized egg,” you worse-than-worthless, inhuman piece of shit.

Meanwhile he supports the mass slaughter of innocent human beings, human beings he dehumanizes through diminutive and scientifically inaccurate language,
NFBW: Scientific accurate language is “Once it gets into the uterus, the fertilized egg attaches to the endometrium… “ …. That Scientific accurate language is used on a website used by women who want to be pregnant and have a baby. There is no dehumanizing going on. CarsomyrPlusSix is a lunatic MAGA hate infested racist on top of being scientifically ignorant.

Once it gets into the uterus, the fertilized egg attaches to the endometrium, the lining of the uterus which is known as implantation and the cells keep dividing. The human fertilization process: Fertilization of an egg
NFBW: It should be noted that contraception that prevents a fertilzed egg from being implanted in the uterus to a woman hater like CarsomyrPlusSix is murder. - and every woman in the pill must be investigated for murder. . All women will have to submit their menstrual fluid to Detective CarsomyrPlusSix to verify if a fertilized egg as been denied implantation / murder of a brainless human egg.,
END2209050018

Last edited:
Look at this fucking lunatic go
Apparently Trump featured Tim Cusanelli,

216167D4-A6BE-4ADD-8624-AB1FBEA6BA1A.jpeg

a Jan6 rioter, at his white grievance rally in PA on Saturday and will pardon the Hitler wannabee who told a Trump appointed judge that when he attacked the Capitol on Jan6 he didn’t know Congress people meet there.

Judge didn’t buy it .., Hitler Jr is still in jail
END2209050131

Last edited:

Forum List

Back