Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

NFBW: if a woman takes an abortion pill - @ding - is it the killing / murder of a “human being” in your opinion based upon either your science and your religion or both knowing that the pill will enter and impact the one and only alive bloodstream in her body - hers? END2207280339
Pills that prevent fertilization aren't abortion, dummy. Please learn some science and stop being so emotional.

NFBW2207280604
. . , to be a potential human or to be human with potential or not to be at at all - that is the question.
After fertilization a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence. This is no longer conjecture. It is based upon empirical evidence. DNA. It is not a potential human it is a human with potential in its earliest stage of its human life cycle which begins after fertilization and ends at death.

1658372280810.png

“Human life begins at fertilization, the process during which a male gamete or sperm (spermatozoo developmentn) unites with a female gamete or oocyte (ovum) to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marked the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.” “A zygote is the beginning of a new human being (i.e., an embryo).”
Keith L. Moore, The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2003. pp. 16, 2.

“Fertilization is the process by which male and female haploid gametes (sperm and egg) unite to produce a genetically distinct individual.”
Signorelli et al., Kinases, phosphatases and proteases during sperm capacitation, CELL TISSUE RES. 349(3):765 (Mar. 20, 2012)

“[The zygote], formed by the union of an oocyte and a sperm, is the beginning of a new human being.”
Keith L. Moore, Before We Are Born: Essentials of Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2008. p. 2.

“Although life is a continuous process, fertilization… is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new genetically distinct human organism is formed when the chromosomes of the male and female pronuclei blend in the oocyte.”
Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

“The first cell of a new and unique human life begins existence at the moment of conception (fertilization) when one living sperm from the father joins with one living ovum from the mother. It is in this manner that human life passes from one generation to another. Given the appropriate environment and genetic composition, the single cell subsequently gives rise to trillions of specialized and integrated cells that compose the structures and functions of each individual human body. Every human being alive today and, as far as is known scientifically, every human being that ever existed, began his or her unique existence in this manner, i.e., as one cell. If this first cell or any subsequent configuration of cells perishes, the individual dies, ceasing to exist in matter as a living being. There are no known exceptions to this rule in the field of human biology.”
James Bopp, ed., Human Life and Health Care Ethics, vol. 2 (Frederick, MD: University Publications of America, 1985)

NFBW2207270145-#3,944 I am debunking your . . . need @ding to lay a guilt trip on impregnated women . . . who decide . . . to terminate, stop, cancel, end, abort, the unique potential human being with its own DNA that is biologically developing through several of it’s natural stages inside her body.”
I'm not laying a guilt trip. I am stating reality.

After fertilization a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence. This is no longer conjecture. It is based upon empirical evidence. DNA. It is not a potential human it is a human with potential in its earliest stage of its human life cycle which begins after fertilization and ends at death.

If you are going to end a human life, you need to acknowledge what you are doing. Otherwise you have no business doing it.

1658372280810.png

“Human life begins at fertilization, the process during which a male gamete or sperm (spermatozoo developmentn) unites with a female gamete or oocyte (ovum) to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marked the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.” “A zygote is the beginning of a new human being (i.e., an embryo).”
Keith L. Moore, The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2003. pp. 16, 2.

“Fertilization is the process by which male and female haploid gametes (sperm and egg) unite to produce a genetically distinct individual.”
Signorelli et al., Kinases, phosphatases and proteases during sperm capacitation, CELL TISSUE RES. 349(3):765 (Mar. 20, 2012)

“[The zygote], formed by the union of an oocyte and a sperm, is the beginning of a new human being.”
Keith L. Moore, Before We Are Born: Essentials of Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2008. p. 2.

“Although life is a continuous process, fertilization… is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new genetically distinct human organism is formed when the chromosomes of the male and female pronuclei blend in the oocyte.”
Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

“The first cell of a new and unique human life begins existence at the moment of conception (fertilization) when one living sperm from the father joins with one living ovum from the mother. It is in this manner that human life passes from one generation to another. Given the appropriate environment and genetic composition, the single cell subsequently gives rise to trillions of specialized and integrated cells that compose the structures and functions of each individual human body. Every human being alive today and, as far as is known scientifically, every human being that ever existed, began his or her unique existence in this manner, i.e., as one cell. If this first cell or any subsequent configuration of cells perishes, the individual dies, ceasing to exist in matter as a living being. There are no known exceptions to this rule in the field of human biology.”
James Bopp, ed., Human Life and Health Care Ethics, vol. 2 (Frederick, MD: University Publications of America, 1985)

NFBW: Your argument has a scientific flaw as presented since none of the scientists on your list define the “developing stages of potential human life” within the womb scientifically defined as a child. It is a potential child that most commonly is referred to after the stage of development referred to as childbirth. Can you stick with science if you want this discussion restricted to scientific facts and scientific facts alone?
This is you playing word games because you can't bear to face the fact that you support ending a human life. So instead, you create an alternate reality where you aren't ending a human life all so you can feel better about yourself and see yourself as a moral person. You aren't. You are a liar and you are a horrible human being for dehumanizing human life.

And on that note are you ever going to scientifically prove your religious or moral argument that a fertilized human embryo is a “human being with potential” rather than a “potential human being” to be a scientific fact rather than a human judgement call base on religious or moral upbringing and or an individual’s conscience reacting to moral human norms and obligations as human adults.
Thank you for proving my point that you are a liar and you are a horrible human being for dehumanizing human life.

1658372280810.png

Pills that prevent fertilization aren't abortion, dummy. Please learn some science and stop being so emotional.
Talking about two pill abortion that are taken to terminate a pregnancy within 10 weeks of conception.

Now perhaps you can answer the question paying particular attention to my point about the bloodstream. Or Are you going to keep ignoring the question. This is not the first time I brought up the mothers bloodstream keeping the underdeveloped human being alive on on her DNA.

ClaireH220722-#3,807 Hmmm I'd say questions ignored are intentionally ignored yes?

Here is a question : Is a fully developed human being with a uterus and in possession of a living functioning, bloodstream, committing murder of a separate human being by taking an abortion pill to terminate a pregnancy when the pill is absorbed into her bloodstream which science says is the one and only only living bloodstream in her human body? ClaireH BackAgain

airplanemechanic

beagle9 BS Filter Meister

Talking about two pill abortion that are taken to terminate a pregnancy within 10 weeks of conception.
That will be up to state and/or federal legislators to decide.
Now perhaps you can answer the question paying particular attention to my point about the bloodstream. Or Are you going to keep ignoring the question. This is not the first time I brought up the mothers bloodstream keeping the underdeveloped human being alive on on her DNA.
It's irrelevant to the question of when a genetically distinct new human being comes into existence. It may go to weight in the debate of child versus mother rights but we can't begin to discuss that until you actually acknowledge the humanness of the new genetically distinct living being that is created after fertilization.

It's irrelevant to the question of when a genetically distinct new human being comes into existence.
You are a liar when you keep repeating that science has proven thatv a genetically distinct new human being comes into existence. The science you cite does not say it the way you say it ,

When you say a fertilized embryo seen only under a microscope is a new human being like you and me you are being absurd. Perhaos insane.

Last edited:
You are a liar when you keep repeating that science has proven thatv a genetically distinct new human being comes into existence. The science you cite does not say it the way you say it ,

When you say a fertilized embryo seen only under a microscope is a new human being like you and me you are being absurd. Perhaos insane.
DNA says otherwise.

NFBW2207281656 Like pulling teeth - just answer a damn question for christ sake

ding220728-#3,983 “After fertilization a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence. This is no longer conjecture. It is based upon empirical evidence. DNA.”

NFBW: Do you mean immediately ding within a split second after the moment of conception or do you mean nine months later when a child is born and breathes it’s first breath of life and begins oxygenating it’s own blood?

If it’s science you are presenting you need to be precise. Your statement is sloppy as posited.

How much time after fertilization does it take for a human being to come into existence and what is this human beings form?

How long ago was it conjecture? What happened to convert conjecture into empirical evidence. What precise definition does your scientist mean when referring to the phrase human being END2207281656

Last edited:
DNA says otherwise

The glop of human cells that start biological development in a woman’s body at conception have a unique new DNA - Well that proves nothing scientifically beyond that the glop of human cells have a new DNA immediately following conception.

You have proven nothing more than that ding

My wife carried our two daughters not me. The stupid ding argument that a zygote is a human being just like me had nothing to do with our choice, Its not a separate being until viability is possible if removed from the womb. Didn’t matter to me. Just don’t like white hillbilly Protestant nationalists and grumpy zealot Catholic nationalists telling women what to do with their bodies back then and right now.
My wife ? Ok, you are a male correct ? I hope so, because otherwise it would make no sense what you are saying unless you adopted or something of the sort.

My wife ? Ok, you are a male correct ? I hope so, because otherwise it would make no sense what you are saying unless you adopted or something of the sort.
Dang, beagle. Figured that right out? Nothing slow about you.
Sounds like he and his wife want children, just like me and mine, but not crazy about making choices for everybody else.

NFBW2207282115

ding220728-#3,985 “This is you playing word games because you can't bear to face the fact that you support ending a human life.

NFBW: If you have evidence that I support murdering a human life bring the charges. You don’t, you are a liar.

I support a woman’s right to terminate her pregnancy. That right is based on her autonomous natural right to control what happens in her body. I know full well that when she chooses to terminate a developing human organism in her womb it ends the natural birth and life of a potential human being. The right to life of an undeveloped human being is secondary to a woman who has the right to self govern her own body and protect her health, happiness career and family planning from the government and CATHOLIC AND WHITE EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN religious zealotry.

I am proud and secure in my moral superiority to @ding’s wretched obsession with having the state governments decide what women are to do with their own bodies since the discovery of DNA in Fertilized Embryonic Tissue. Who the F cares but white Christian nationalists American Taliban. I’m moral. I am good.

Get the F’n log out of your eye before calling out the speck in my eye ding
END2207282115

Last edited:

1658372280810.png

Added to
Woman's Right Fraud

NFBW: Do you mean immediately @ding within a split second after the moment of conception
or do you mean nine months later when a child is born and breathes it’s first breath of life and begins oxygenating it’s own blood? If it’s science you are presenting you need to be precise. Your statement is sloppy as posited.
The embryology textbooks couldn't have been more clear.

“It is the penetration of the ovum by a sperm and the resulting mingling of nuclear material each brings to the union that constitutes the initiation of the life of a new individual.”
Clark Edward and Corliss Patten’s Human Embryology, McGraw – Hill Inc., 30

“[All] organisms, however large and complex they might be as full grown, begin life as a single cell. This is true for the human being, for instance, who begins life as a fertilized ovum.”
Dr. Morris Krieger “The Human Reproductive System” p 88 (1969) Sterling Pub. Co

“In fusing together, the male and female gametes produce a fertilized single cell, the zygote, which is the start of a new individual.”
Rand McNally, Atlas of the Body (New York: Rand McNally, 1980) 139, 144

“The formation, maturation and meeting of a male and female sex cell are all preliminary to their actual union into a combined cell, or zygote, which definitely marks the beginning of a new individual. The penetration of the ovum by the spermatozoon, and the coming together and pooling of their respective nuclei, constitutes the process of fertilization.”
Leslie Brainerd Arey, “Developmental Anatomy” seventh edition space (Philadelphia: Saunders, 1974), 55

“The zygote therefore contains a new arrangement of genes on the chromosomes never before duplicated in any other individual. The offspring destined to develop from the fertilized ovum will have a genetic constitution different from anyone else in the world.”
DeCoursey, R.M., The Human Organism, 4th edition McGraw Hill Inc., Toronto, 1974. page 584

“The science of the development of the individual before birth is called embryology. It is the story of miracles, describing the means by which a single microscopic cell is transformed into a complex human being. Genetically the zygote is complete. It represents a new single celled individual.”
Thibodeau, G.A., and Anthony, C.P., Structure and Function of the Body, 8th edition, St. Louis: Times Mirror/Mosby College Publishers, St. Louis, 1988. pages 409-419

“A zygote (a single fertilized egg cell) represents the onset of pregnancy and the genesis of new life.”
Turner, J.S., and Helms, D.B., Lifespan Developmental, 2nd ed., CBS College Publishing (Holt, Rhinehart, Winston), 1983, page 53

“Almost all higher animals start their lives from a single cell, the fertilized ovum (zygote)… The time of fertilization represents the starting point in the life history, or ontogeny, of the individual.”
Carlson, Bruce M. Patten’s Foundations of Embryology. 6th edition. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1996, p. 3

“Embryo: The developing individual between the union of the germ cells and the completion of the organs which characterize its body when it becomes a separate organism…. At the moment the sperm cell of the human male meets the ovum of the female and the union results in a fertilized ovum (zygote), a new life has begun…. The term embryo covers the several stages of early development from conception to the ninth or tenth week of life.”
Considine, Douglas (ed.). Van Nostrand’s Scientific Encyclopedia. 5th edition. New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, 1976, p. 943

“In that fraction of a second when the chromosomes form pairs, [at conception] the sex of the new child will be determined, hereditary characteristics received from each parent will be set, and a new life will have begun.”
Kaluger, G., and Kaluger, M., Human Development: The Span of Life, page 28-29, The C.V. Mosby Co., St. Louis, 1974

“The development of a human being begins with fertilization, a process by which two highly specialized cells, the spermatozoon from the male and the oocyte from the female, unite to give rise to a new organism, the zygote.”
Langman, Jan. Medical Embryology. 3rd edition. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins, 1975, p. 3

“It is the penetration of the ovum by a spermatozoan and resultant mingling of the nuclear material each brings to the union that constitutes the culmination of the process of fertilization and marks the initiation of the life of a new individual.”
Human Embryology, 3rd ed. Bradley M. Patten, (New York: McGraw Hill, 1968), 43.

“In this text, we begin our description of the developing human with the formation and differentiation of the male and female sex cells or gametes, which will unite at fertilization to initiate the embryonic development of a new individual. … Fertilization takes place in the oviduct … resulting in the formation of a zygote containing a single diploid nucleus. Embryonic development is considered to begin at this point… This moment of zygote formation may be taken as the beginning or zero time point of embryonic development.”
Essentials of Human Embryology, William J. Larsen, (New York: Churchill Livingstone, 1998), 1-17.

“Fertilization is an important landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new, genetically distinct human organism is thereby formed… Fertilization is the procession of events that begins when a spermatozoon makes contact with a secondary oocyte or its investments… The zygote … is a unicellular embryo..”
Human Embryology & Teratology, Ronan R. O’Rahilly, Fabiola Muller, (New York: Wiley-Liss, 1996), 5-55.

“[The Zygote] results from the union of an oocyte and a sperm. A zygote is the beginning of a new human being. Human development begins at fertilization, the process during which a male gamete or sperm … unites with a female gamete or oocyte … to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marks the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.”
The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 6th ed. Keith L. Moore, Ph.D. & T.V.N. Persaud, Md., (Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Company, 1998), 2-18

Last edited:
How much time after fertilization does it take for a human being to come into existence and what is this human beings form?

How long ago was it conjecture? What happened to convert conjecture into empirical evidence. What precise definition does your scientist mean when referring to the phrase human being
:laugh:

Forum List

Back