Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

tzxzmyl0yxd91.png
You do realize that Sotomayor, who voted against the RvW overturn, is Catholic don't you? BTW, so are Piglosi and Biden.

NFBW2207270145 per the most widely used textbook on human embryology.

Ding220726-#3,939 “If you want to have a discussion on rights and viability we can do that but you first have to acknowledge that abortion ends a human life as that is the basis for rights.

NFBW: I have no desire to discuss “rights and viability” of a living human fetus ding in strict conformance to your arrogant ‘holier than thou’ demands.

I am debunking your apparent religiously disturbed need ding to lay a guilt trip on impregnated women unbeknownst to you “after the die is cast so to speak”, who decide in accordance with societal norms and her own “moral intuitions." to terminate, stop, cancel, end, abort, the unique potential human being with its own DNA that is biologically developing through several of it’s natural stages inside her body.

There is no moral dilemma here beagle9 It is her body. It is her choice to terminate whatever you wish to call whatever the scientific community teaches in every embryology textbook and calls it . . . . . . including whatever embryologists Keith Moore and T.V. N. Persaud call it in their book; The Developing Human(7th edition, 2003), the most widely used textbook on human embryology. . . . . . . CLEAR? . . . . . Here is where you say “crystal” . . . . . ding .
END2207270145

Last edited:
I am debunking your apparent religiously disturbed need @ding to lay a guilt trip on impregnated women unbeknownst to you “after the die is cast so to speak”, who decide in accordance with societal norms and her own “moral intuitions." to terminate, stop, cancel, end, abort, the unique potential human being with its own DNA that is biologically developing through several of it’s natural stages inside her body.
You can't bring yourself to admit you are ending a human life because you need to see yourself as being moral.

NFBW2207270931

NFBW2207270145-#3,944 “per the most widely used textbook on human embryology.

ding220727-#3,947 “It's just science.”

NFBW: As a secular humanist agnostic myself, my argument on maternal vs fetal natural law rights however is based on the exact same “science” that was presented by Robert P. George who is a Princeton University professor of jurisprudence and a Roman Catholic who is considered by the most conservative of the rightwing of Christendom to be America’s most influential conservative Christian thinker.

Robert P. George wrote in the NYTimes A Distinct Human Organism November 22, 2005

“the human embryo is a human being in the embryonic stage.​

The adult that is you is the same human being who, at an earlier stage of your life, was an adolescent, and before that a child, an infant, a fetus and an embryo. Even in the embryonic stage, you were a whole, living member of the species Homo sapiens. You were then, as you are now, a distinct and complete -- though, of course, immature -- human organism.”​

NFBW: I apply RPGeorge’s definition “immature -- human organism” as a fair and scientific definition of the developing human in the womb of every pregnant woman to which I argue the immature human organism, when it depends on receiving oxygenated blood from the living breathing fully developed human being that carries it, may be terminated because the would be mother has a right in good conscience to decide what happens to her health, and pursuit of her mental and economic well being as a citizen of the United States of America under the protection of the Constitution. The immature fetus prior to ability of viable separation from its mother had rights secondary and subordinate to its breathing and nourishment source - The pregnant woman.

NFBW2207261100-#3,920
ding-#3,792 3,911 #121
NFBW #3,917 My view is abortion is literally ending the development of a living, genetically distinct human organism beholden to the autonomy of the human being who took part in its creation.”
END2207270931

Last edited:
POTENTIAL LIFE
LIFE WITH POTENTIAL.

A child in the womb is not a latent or potential human being. It is a human being in the earliest stages of the human life cycle which begins after fertilization and ends at death. Every stage along the continuum is fully human and has the appropriate human characteristics for that stage of the human life cycle. Learn some science.

1658576082274.png

NFBW2207271616

Robert P. George wrote in the NYTimes A Distinct Human OrganismNovember 22, 2005: “the human embryo is a human being in the embryonic stage.”

NFBW: This is ding ‘s version; “the human embryo is a human being”

I am a human being with a sense that I have obligations to other human beings such as not kill them unless in self defense. I don’t have any such obligations to a human being in the embryonic stage. And no scientist can prove that I do END2207271616

NFBW2207271616

Robert P. George wrote in the NYTimes A Distinct Human OrganismNovember 22, 2005: “the human embryo is a human being in the embryonic stage.”

NFBW: This is ding ‘s version; “the human embryo is a human being”

I am a human being with a sense that I have obligations to other human beings such as not kill them unless in self defense. I don’t have any such obligations to a human being in the embryonic stage. And no scientist can prove that I do END2207271616
Same difference. You must have missed the human being part.

And it's not my version. It's what every embryology textbook teaches.

“Human life begins at fertilization,
the process during which a male gamete or sperm (spermatozoo developmentn) unites with a female gamete or oocyte (ovum) to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marked the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.” “A zygote is the beginning of a new human being (i.e., an embryo).”
Keith L. Moore, The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2003. pp. 16, 2.

“Fertilization is the process by which male and female haploid gametes (sperm and egg) unite to produce a genetically distinct individual.”
Signorelli et al., Kinases, phosphatases and proteases during sperm capacitation, CELL TISSUE RES. 349(3):765 (Mar. 20, 2012)

“[The zygote], formed by the union of an oocyte and a sperm, is the beginning of a new human being.”
Keith L. Moore, Before We Are Born: Essentials of Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2008. p. 2.

“Although life is a continuous process, fertilization… is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new genetically distinct human organism is formed when the chromosomes of the male and female pronuclei blend in the oocyte.”
Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

“The first cell of a new and unique human life begins existence at the moment of conception (fertilization) when one living sperm from the father joins with one living ovum from the mother. It is in this manner that human life passes from one generation to another. Given the appropriate environment and genetic composition, the single cell subsequently gives rise to trillions of specialized and integrated cells that compose the structures and functions of each individual human body. Every human being alive today and, as far as is known scientifically, every human being that ever existed, began his or her unique existence in this manner, i.e., as one cell. If this first cell or any subsequent configuration of cells perishes, the individual dies, ceasing to exist in matter as a living being. There are no known exceptions to this rule in the field of human biology.”
James Bopp, ed., Human Life and Health Care Ethics, vol. 2 (Frederick, MD: University Publications of America, 1985)

James Bopp,
NUFF SAID - he’s a devout Catholic who says the ten year old rape victim should’ve had the baby and like it.

If you believe a fertilized embryo is a human being then the ten year old old rape victim cannot murder it can she ding ? She has to do God’s will according to DingBopp science as well.

NUFF SAID - he’s a devout Catholic who says the ten year old rape victim should’ve had the baby and like it.

If you believe a fertilized embryo is a human being then the ten year old old rape victim cannot murder it can she ding ? She has to do God’s will according to DingBopp science as well.
The potential pregnancy should have been stopped before it ever got started, otherwise if a ten year old is raped (horrendous stuff), then the adults in the room were supposed to immediately get her the help that she needed to make sure that something like a pregnancy doesn't get started. If they don't then they should be charged with child neglect or child abandonment . Adult's have got to step up and do what's right in life. They need not hesitate in a case like that.

LIFE WITH POTENTIAL.

A child in the womb is not a latent or potential human being. It is a human being in the earliest stages of the human life cycle which begins after fertilization and ends at death. Every stage along the continuum is fully human and has the appropriate human characteristics for that stage of the human life cycle. Learn some science.

1658576082274.png
Nope

It is AKIN to a parasite
UNTIL
IT CAN SURVIVE OUTSIDE THE WOMB

Forum List

Back