Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

1709677971661.png

democrats had 50 years to do it,
Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240306 {post•12122} Remember when you vote - Republicans will block reproductive freedom every chance they get

Worldwide the number of small women killed by abortion exceeds 160 million!
Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240306 {post•12122} The Great Male Catholic God, Creator of All Nature and Nature’s Law; and his Son who supposedly was not conceived within a human Natural Law sperm fertilized egg, killed at least that many human beings in a natural human biological process called miscarriage which normally can occur up to 21 weeks during pregnancy

Well not a great day for all the small women killed by abortion.
See above

What is so great about killing babies?
See above

Maybe Macron will make Sodomy a constitutional right as well? Then you'll be able to get your butthole violated if you even take the chunnel there.
Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240306 {post•12122} Catholic Priests must take heed that underage minors are still off limits.

This is a break with the god given human right to live.

Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240306 {post•12122} The Great Male Catholic God, Creator of All Nature and Nature’s Law; and his Son who supposedly was not conceived within a human Natural Law sperm fertilized egg, killed at least that many human beings in a natural human biological process called miscarriage which normally can occur up to 21 weeks during pregnancy

do not understand your "moral" the death of a human being is better than 9 month gestation for intercourse with the wrong man
Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240306 {post•12122} No one expect you to. The only expectation is that you mind your own fucking business when it comes to things that others do thay have no harmful impact on your life and liberty whatsoever.

and this law in the constitution of France a sign that the philosophy of the Enlightenment has finally failed. And to have to accept this I hate very much on my own, because I am a child of the Enlightenment. ¿Or am I now an aborted child of the Enlightenment?
Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240306 {post•12122} The enlightenment is fine /just do not associate with American Republicans better known now as the Congregation of the White Trump Church

A great day in France will be when there are no French!

Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240306 {post•12122}

The Catholic French Milisry and Monarchy came to our rescue when the colonists revolted against the Protestant Christian English Throne. At that time self induced abortion was common on both sides of the Atlantic from the moment a woman realized she was pregnant to about 29 weeks known then as “until quickening”

So relax Saint Captaincaveman, The French are fine to fend off extremist right wing religion based white nationalism.

Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240306 {post•12122}

"There can be no 'right' to take a human life," the Vatican institution said in a statement, echoing concerns already raised by French Catholic bishops.

Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240306 {post•12122} It is a bad day worldwide for all the non-Americanized Catholics who want to impose their entire masculine fraud on all women. born with potentially fertilizable eggs.

nfbw 240306 Vrvwgo12122

Last edited:

NotfooledbyW

You said to me:

The Great Male Catholic God, Creator of All Nature and Nature’s Law; and his Son who supposedly was not conceived within a human Natural Law sperm fertilized egg, killed at least that many human beings in a natural human biological process called miscarriage which normally can occur up to 21 weeks during pregnancy

This has first of all to do nothing with anythign what I ever said. And when you use here god and the Catholic church then you seem to think the natural laws had been made from god in the Vatican - what's absurde.

What you say is: Because on biological reasons miscarriages happen human beings have the right also to cause such miscarriages. Also car accidents happen and I hope you will not do now a car accident. And why should someone make a law to have the constitutional right to do car accidents - instead only to say: "When you lose your own child on your own manipulated and/or free will then you are punished enough so we will not punish you additionally!"?

By the way: If the will of a woman to do an abortion had been manipulated - and she will find out later that it was really her own child which was killed: Would she not have the right to get a compensation for this terrible crime? Is this not a real problem of emancipation because men - specially rich men - would get a compensation if they had such a problem? Not so poor women?

PS: Pure biological miscarriages have to do with the age of the mother - the younger the higher risks. And they have to do with genetical and biological incompatibilities. But they have also "unbiologically" or "unnaturally" to do with alcohol and drugs and/or problems in the environment - like poisons in the food or the water for example.

Last edited:
This has first of all to do nothing with anythign what I ever said.
You are aligned with the Catholic Church on abortion.

In America there would be no ban against access to safe legal abortion if we did not have the wealth and influence of the Catholic Church promoting Republican politicians making unconstitutional laws that you want enacted wherever you live.

You are aligned with the Catholic Church on abortion.

So what? What you said has absolutelly nothing to do with the Catholic church - except that you do not believe in god.

In America there would be no ban against access to safe legal abortion if we did not have the wealth and influence of the Catholic Church promoting Republican politicians making unconstitutional laws that you want enacted wherever you live.

You are totally wrong in everything what you say about god, the Catholic church and abortion. Very very short: God is love. God is life. And a world without life and love is nothing. Abortion is not love and it is not life - in best case excuses only sickness and helplessness abortions.

For formal systems - like laws - human life is a basic value. When France made abortion to a constitutional right she decided to make death to a basic value. Example now: When a physician in France refuses to make an abortion - for example on the plausible reasons to follow the pagan rules in the original of the hippokratic oath - means this now he is an enemy of the constitution of France? Has the republic France any spiritual right or any real (god given) human right to force anyone to murder a human being only because this human being is still not born?

By the way: Why did you transport my answers from another thread into this thread here? I never said anything here in this monster thread. I'm not able now to read what's written here. I guess the very most is just simple nonsense. And I hate the US-American attitude to discusss forever and a day always again the same nonsense while they intentionally ignore what they do not like to know.

I am just like the unicorn,
That is frightened when it looks,
When it looks at the girl
She is so happy about her misfortune,
That she falls fainting into his lap;
Lady, when I stood before you
And I saw you for the first time,
My heart trembled so,
That it stayed with you when I went away
Then it was, without ransom,
Was brought to the sweet dungeon in captivity
Lady, since I cannot deceive,
Would pity at present be used to it,
To make so great a burden bearable.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
from a German translation of this French text

Last edited:
By virtue of you taking exception with the phrase "Christian nation," I think you have. America can be a Christian nation without being a theocracy which is what you are really arguing against.

All I can tell you is that America was founded by Christians who held Christian values and principles. The influence that Christianity had on America's heritage is undeniable. As for the rest, you are defining the rule through exception.

Hitler was not able to attack the USA.

And you are by the way also now war hungry - how Trumps easily working anti-German and anti-European (and also pro-Russian) propaganda shows very well. Would be really interesting to know why it is so deeply rooted in the US-American nations that you like to wipe out all Germans. Why hate us our children and grandchildren so deeply? What is wrong with you in the deepest elements of your own existence?

[
???

And when you use here god and the Catholic church then you seem to think the natural laws had been made from god in the Vatican - what's absurde.
No, Saint Zaangalewa, I am a rational theist as we’re the first four US presidents who rebelled against the European church state organization of institutions, both Catholic
and Protestant supernatural Christian opposition to Natures God found in European Enlightenment.

???

No, Saint Zaangalewa, I am a rational theist as we’re the first four US presidents who rebelled against the European church state organization of institutions, both Catholic
and Protestant supernatural Christian opposition to Natures God found in European Enlightenment.

Eh?

In a Catholic library the books aside "physics" had been called "metaphysics". The greek word "metaphysics" is in Latin "supernatural". What this has to do with "Natures God" or what you think when you say "supernatural" or what it could have to do with the USA and their presidents or you and your own title "rational theist" I have not any light idea about.

It has for example more to do with non-linear mathematics or non-linear dynamics where everything is physically clear and well known in a causal structure but what nevertheless leads to totally to unpredictable results.

He who still demands miracles in order to believe is himself a great miracle, in that he is still unbelieving in the faith of the world.
Augustinus (354 - 430 AD)

What do you want from me? Why did you transport some of my words from another thread to this thread here?

Last edited:
John Edgar Slow Horses

What about speaks NotfooledbyW ? What has this to do with the totally wrong decision of the French parliament to make abortion to a constitutional law? A right to kill is not able to be a constitutional law. This is not compatible with the human right to live.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240307 {post•12128} zaangalewa Mar’24 Srvwgo: A right to kill is not able to be a constitutional law. This is not compatible with the human right to live. znglw 240307 Srvwgo12128

Where is the natural law dictate that an unborn human organism without individual consciousness and alive inside a conscious human bring’s body has a right to life that civil society is morally duty bound to protect and defend?

to Srvwgo12128

Christianity and our founding fathers 240316 {post•269} ding Mar’24: Who cares? Was that relevant in any way to the founding of America? dvng 240316 Ccaoff00269

I’d say Amanda Zurawski cares, as one (aggregiously injured) Law Abiding American Voter who Cares, wouldn’t you say Saint Ding?

Amanda Zurawski, one of the plaintiffs, speaks outside the Texas Capitol on Tuesday.

Amanda Zurawski, one of the plaintiffs, speaks outside the Texas Capitol on Tuesday. SUZANNE CORDEIRO VIA GETTY IMAGES
Some state's are still highly religious i

nfbw Mar’24 Vrvwgo12,131 to Ccaoff00269

Christianity and our founding fathers 240315 {post•224} ding 240315 Scaoff: Jefferson believed - the same as Christians believed - that the existence of the God of Nature …. dvng 240315 Scaoff00224

whose attributes included being a providential, moralistic creator - whose existence and causal relation to the world - is essential to the foundation of natural-rights. dvng 240315 Scaoff00224

Natural Rights | Encyclopedia.com

ding 240315 Scaoff: Which is why he helped create - along with many of his Christian countrymen - a system which allowed everyone to practice their faith as they saw fit. . dvng 240315 Scaoff00224

Unless, of course, the human being is a female, who becomes pregnant and the Christian state can find out about it

Two main reasons exist why the vast majority of women that are pro abortion are the way they are.

1 they want to be a part of a tribe of something and they chose pro abortion. They are more interested in being a contrarian, they value feeling vindicated and righteous over all else, and they want to hate someone so they hate anti abortionists so much they will argue the killing of children is a good thing. They want to stand in a group and fight.

2 they are selfish to the point they want to jump on every cock they can and when they get pregnant they want no personal responsibility for their own actions at all and would rather end a childs life than have to take care of it. They don't want to want to obtain from sex, find a partner to have a family with, don't want to even reduce pregnancy chances by using birth control, or be responsible for their choices. They just want to be a slut and will sacrifice a life to be a slut.

If a woman argues it’s none of your business If she is pro/choice against white extremist Christian male politicians placing government control on women’s bodies she’d be wasting her time / So she will vote Democrats into office in every local state and federal election until Republican abuse of women cones to and end.,

Thank you for killing the Republican Party in my lifetime.

If you support Trump and his 15 week ban you are for killing a million babies a year.

Republicans have losing since Dobbs, including the House where next week Speaker Johnson will have a majority of one.

Great gamesmanship, MAGAitry.

Republicans have losing since Dobbs, including the House where next week Speaker Johnson will have a majority of one.

Great gamesmanship, MAGAitry.

And their candidate for president is bleeding $238,000 per day on payments to lawyers and is about to have the state of NY seize his cash from all bank accounts leaving $3000 to live on.

I wonder if the Salvation Army will take him Rudy and My Pillow(less) Guy in but they will have to share a cot.

Embryos and Personhood 240326 {post•300}. Damaged Eagle said: While you wish to force your elective surgery on every taxpayer at the point of a sword. dmgdgl 240401 Seapyz00300

Roe v. Wade getting overturned 240401{post•12136}

There is no harm to Saint Damagedeagle if a portion of his paid taxes pays for an abortion.

On the other hand there is harm to a woman who wants to avoid the risk of delivering a baby when she Is prevented from having reasonable access to a safe legal abortion.

Democrats prevent harm to pregnant women.

Republicans cause harm to pregnant women,

nfbw 240401 Vrvwgo12136 to Seapyz00300

Last edited:
And I hate the US-American attitude

Stay tuned Saint Zaangalewa; you are witnessing the death roll of the Republican Party because of the news out of Florida tonight.

Tell your friends. Anti-woman Catholic money and white Christian Evangelical nationalist money will be wasted in Florida trying to keep the six week ban in place. It will deprive Trump of money he will need to compete in other states. Every Republican politician will suffer as a result of this ballot initiative.

The Florida Supreme Court approved a pro-choice amendment to appear on the state’s ballot in November in a Monday afternoon ruling.​
The high court approved the language of the amendment to appear on the ballot exactly as it was submitted by pro-choice group Floridians Protecting Freedom in a 4-3 ruling.​
Floridians Protecting Freedom collected well over the amount of signatures required — more than 1 million — to get the proposal on the November ballot. Amendment 4, also titled “Amendment to Limit Government Interference with Abortion,” seeks to guarantee access to abortion care up to fetal viability, which is usually around 24 weeks.​
“No law shall prohibit, penalize, delay, or restrict abortion before viability or when necessary to protect the patient’s health, as determined by the patient’s healthcare provider,” the amendment states. The amendment clarifies that it would not change the state’s current law that requires parental consent for a minor to obtain an abortion.​
“Today, the court affirmed what we’ve known all along: that Amendment 4 clearly satisfies the requirements for placement on the ballot,” Lauren Brenzel said during a press conference after the ruling came out. Brenzel is the campaign director for Floridians Protecting Freedom, which led the Yes on 4 campaign to get Amendment 4 on the ballot.​
“We are thrilled Floridians will have the opportunity to reclaim their bodily autonomy and freedom from government interference by voting for Amendment 4 this November,” Brenzel said.​
If a majority of Floridians vote for the amendment in November, it will go into effect on the “Tuesday following the first Monday of January,” according to Brenzel.​

Stay tuned Saint Zaangalewa; you are witnessing the death roll of the Republican Party because of the news out of Florida tonight.

Tell your friends. Anti-woman Catholic money and white Christian Evangelical nationalist money will be wasted in Florida trying to keep the six week ban in place. It will deprive Trump of money he will need to compete in other states. Every Republican politician will suffer as a result of this ballot initiative.

The Florida Supreme Court approved a pro-choice amendment to appear on the state’s ballot in November in a Monday afternoon ruling.​
The high court approved the language of the amendment to appear on the ballot exactly as it was submitted by pro-choice group Floridians Protecting Freedom in a 4-3 ruling.​
Floridians Protecting Freedom collected well over the amount of signatures required — more than 1 million — to get the proposal on the November ballot. Amendment 4, also titled “Amendment to Limit Government Interference with Abortion,” seeks to guarantee access to abortion care up to fetal viability, which is usually around 24 weeks.​
“No law shall prohibit, penalize, delay, or restrict abortion before viability or when necessary to protect the patient’s health, as determined by the patient’s healthcare provider,” the amendment states. The amendment clarifies that it would not change the state’s current law that requires parental consent for a minor to obtain an abortion.​
“Today, the court affirmed what we’ve known all along: that Amendment 4 clearly satisfies the requirements for placement on the ballot,” Lauren Brenzel said during a press conference after the ruling came out. Brenzel is the campaign director for Floridians Protecting Freedom, which led the Yes on 4 campaign to get Amendment 4 on the ballot.​
“We are thrilled Floridians will have the opportunity to reclaim their bodily autonomy and freedom from government interference by voting for Amendment 4 this November,” Brenzel said.​
If a majority of Floridians vote for the amendment in November, it will go into effect on the “Tuesday following the first Monday of January,” according to Brenzel.​
Why would a ballot proposal for a state constitutional amendment be a “death roll” (whatever that means) for the GOP?

Why would a ballot proposal for a state constitutional amendment be a “death roll” (whatever that means) for the GOP?

The religious right is the engine that pulls the Republican train. Republicans have had three key heavy populated states to rely on in Presidential elections Texas Ohio and Florida. They lose one they are done.

You refer to nothing what I said. I did not say what you quoted:
And I hate the US-American attitude

I said:

And I hate the US-American attitude to discusss forever and a day always again the same nonsense while they intentionally ignore what they do not like to know.

And you show with your totally wrong form to quote me exactly this intentional ignorance problem which US-Americans have in nearly all discussions.

What you do is is to overflood your brain with bullshit and to expect from others to have to eat this bullshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back