Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

NFBW: I have facts and logic written here. Where are yours. You post nothing.

False. You have a variety of claims and they are unsupported. You’re even arguing about matters which I haven’t even mentioned.

Bottom line; you continue to post empty words and that’s all.
NFBW: I explained it. I will do it again;
No. You tried. And failed.
IF BackAgain LAST May didnt know how many votes were falsely cast by Democrats in 2020 then there were none. SO THE ELECTION WAS NOT STOLEN.
Your conclusion doesn’t flow from the premise; your premise is irrelevant to the discussion; and whether or not the election was stolen has nothing to do with our discussions.
How does that relate to Catholic Doctrine being imposed on pregnsnt women in 2023.
IT’s tied to this new Republican lawmaker in South Carolina who wants to put women to death if the fertilized egg person does not make it to full term birth.
Gibberish. Simple minded “conclusions” based on unrelated premises anyway.
About – HarrisForSC.com
Over the years, I’ve been moderately active in politics, but after what happened in the 2020 election, I realized that the time to act is now.
Ok
Rep. Rob Harris doing it for GOD I’ve watched as our country has turned its back on Him over the years,
Ok.
See post #7,655 Rob Harris needs to know that America is a country wherein its citizens can tell Rob Harris’s God to go fuck himself without penalty.
Why would he “need” to “know” that?
NFBW: You said last May that you didn’t know how many votes were falsely cast by Democrat criminals.

But today you say you ascribe to there
being massive cheating.

The two statements are not compatible. You have to know with evidence how many votes were falsely cast in each state that Biden won. You don’t know anything. there is no fraud. There was no massive fraud.
There was a massive amount of evidence of fraud. But you still are attempting to introduce an unrelated argument into this discussion. I still haven’t said that the election was stolen.
You have a penchant for making things up with no need to support anything with some facts.
False. Why do you lie so much!
You made this up:

BackAgain230310-#7,551 • . . . lots of people who aren’t particularly religious (I am one of them) opposes abortion on demand as a form of birth control. Many of us simply place a higher value on life than you happen to.
That’s not a lie, you imbecile. That’s a statement of fact.
There was no massive fraud in 2020 and I take your word that you aren’t particularly religious but if you think value life more than me you are self-deluded.
Not. I’m just on to you. And the stature of the 2020 election as stolen or not is still of zero relevance, you moonbat.

There was a massive amount of evidence of fraud.

NFBW: if there is a massive amount of evidence, then you can tell me in the seven contested states by Trump how many votes were fraudulent that cost him the election?

BackAgain220517-#435 BackAgain • I still don’t know how many votes were falsely cast by Democrat criminality.

NFBW: you did not know how many votes were falsely cast by Democrats in the whole country I presume last May. Do you know how many votes were falsely cast by Democrats criminality today. If not what facts, evidence, reality, authority are you telling me there is massive evidence of voter fraud in 2020 that caused Donald Trump the election?

END2303142415

NFBW: if there is a massive amount of evidence, then you can tell me in the seven contested states by Trump how many votes were fraudulent that cost him the election?
You persist in adding irrelevancies. Let’s slow your ignorant role. Try to follow along now. It can be simultaneously true that there was widespread voting fraud undertaken and that there is no proof that the fraud worked to alter the outcome.
BackAgain220517-#435 BackAgain • I still don’t know how many votes were falsely cast by Democrat criminality.
Yep. I don’t.
NFBW: you did not know how many votes were falsely cast by Democrats in the whole country I presume last May. Do you know how many votes were falsely cast by Democrats criminality today. If not what facts, evidence, reality, authority are you telling me there is massive evidence of voter fraud in 2020 that caused Donald Trump the election?

END2303142415
Your persistent recapitulation of your irrelevant point is of no value here.

NFBW230314-#7,662 • if there is a massive amount of evidence, then you can tell me in the seven contested states by Trump how many votes were fraudulent that cost him the election?

BackAgain230314-#7,663 • • It can be simultaneously true that there was widespread voting fraud undertaken and that there is no proof that the fraud worked to alter the outcome.

NFBW: There is no possible truth that widespread voting fraud worked to alter the outcome of the election because you said last May you saw no proof in numbers that there was any voter fraud at all.

NFBW: If you cannot tabulate an exact number of fraudulent ballots used in the 2020 election you cannot say there was any fraud at all. Without hard data your massive fraud indictment of the election is a massive lie.,

END2303141757

BackAgain220513-#3,171 BackAgain • The difference between my opposition (in most cases) to abortion and my support (in rare cases) for a death penalty is the clear difference between the wrongful taking of innocent life and the perceived need to end a guilty life. •••• I don’t say that from any religious perspective since I’m not very religious. I say it from a legal perspective and a justice perspective.

NFBW: Who makes your Verdict? Before society ends a “guilty life” there must be a verdict in our Justice System based upon centuries of Common Law treated on a case by case basis. Your logical fallacy is beyond repair BackAgain and lies under those shadows of legalese doubt because it is a fact you have created your guilty verdict within your own self-righteous mind and politically driven conscience entirely all alone against all pregnant women with a broad brush who choose to abort a living human organism that is part of her own body. All these women get no Justice System verdict on a case by case basis plus there is no secular case that homicide laws apply to a woman who kills a non-person that lives inside her body.

Since you are not religious or a judge you have no authority to pass a legal criminal judgment against women who do no harm to you and more importantly do no harm to society if they end an underdeveloped fetal stage of life by what society has determined are legal and medically safe and ethical means.

And btw your secular ideology does not hide the fact that you condone the imposition of the Catholic and thus revealed religion God’s doctrine (Humanae Vitae sex and family planning rules) on all Americans with regard to life beginning at conception. When protected life begins, in common law, is not at conception. So your misdirection on the truth is mostly based on a Catholic and sometimes Protestant Christian and mostly white American perspective.

You need to remove your logical fallacy but then you have no logic reason or purpose firvan argument with me.

END2303140911
Triggered..

NFBW230314-#7,662 • if there is a massive amount of evidence, then you can tell me in the seven contested states by Trump how many votes were fraudulent that cost him the election?

BackAgain230314-#7,663 • • It can be simultaneously true that there was widespread voting fraud undertaken and that there is no proof that the fraud worked to alter the outcome.

NFBW: There is no possible truth that widespread voting fraud worked to alter the outcome of the election because you said last May you saw no proof in numbers that there was any voter fraud at all.

NFBW: If you cannot tabulate an exact number of fraudulent ballots used in the 2020 election you cannot say there was any fraud at all. Without hard data your massive fraud indictment of the election is a massive lie.,

END2303141757
Hmmmmm......Figured they might have covered the alledged corrupt stolen election bull shite up quite nice eh ,(i.e. committed the perfect crime or crime's maybe) ??... But is there truly a run on major perfect crime's being covered up in this country, otherwise outside of the D.B. Cooper caper looking back on that now over time ?

Eventually major crime's unravel, and are exposed. Julian Assange was exposing some major stuff, and they went after him like a fly on horse shite.

So it's nope the perfect crime is a rare or very rare thing to accomplish, so the Democrat's best beware of that 99.2% chance that the crime's (if were committed), will soon be exposed once the power shift's back or before it shifts back.

Then what ??

Would it have all been worth it ?

You all sit there right now knowing the wrong that is going on in the D party, but either you are part of that wrong or you are stupidly covering up for that wrong for whatever reason's.

Abortion in the form it was taking was totally wrong, and it was abuse, and it was brainwashing. The ghoul's behind it all need to be exposed and brought to justice, just like the one's who are behind so much of the other decay and erosion taking place in this nation now.

Do you beagle9 (devout Christian) or CarsomyrPlusSix ( atheist ) or BackAgain ( none) have authority to pass a legal criminal judgment against women who do no harm to you and more importantly do no harm to society if they end an underdeveloped fetal stage of life by what society has determined are legal and medically safe and ethical means?

END2303141817
One of your typically ignorant problems is that you pose “questions” that are stacked with presuppositions.

Me such example is nobody has the authority to pass criminal legal judgment on anybody unless they are on a jury or the judge in a non jury matter.

Secondly, you ignore the fact that a harm IS ”caused” to society when innocent life can be snuffed out.

And you persist in offering an arbitrary dividing line about developmental stage. That stage is unrelated to the fact that it is still a life.

Do you beagle9 (devout Christian) or CarsomyrPlusSix ( atheist ) or BackAgain ( none) have authority to pass a legal criminal judgment against women who do no harm to you and more importantly do no harm to society if they end an underdeveloped fetal stage of life by what society has determined are legal and medically safe and ethical means?

END2303141817
You try to sanitize the procedure, and sanitize the reasoning that is given for the procedure, but the evidence counters your sanitation attempt's in which you espouse, otherwise in order to justify a woman deciding to use the abortion system as a means of her just throwing away a human being while it's in it's developmental stages, and all because she has to get back to the dating scene or dating availability scene quick as she can. New radical form of birth control eh ?

Then your party wanted to take it even farther down the rabbit hole, and this by alledgedly selling the lab material to labs for the study of cure's in which incentivised the need to get as many specimen's available from the Nazi-medical procedures offered as it could.

#7,668 Secondly, you ignore the fact that a harm IS ”caused” to society when innocent life can be snuffed out.

NFBW230314-#7,672 to: -4 • Then make the argument, defining the harm to society and post it here. You saying it is so - it’s not an argument.

BackAgain230314-#7,673 • •
We have a hierarchy of values. We place life at the top.

NFBW: We have a Justice system based on laws that place life at the top once born or through the right to life endowed to its mother.

Our Justice system was never based on life begins at conception. That is Catholic Doctrine. Our common law establishes that life begins at quickening.

So what hierarchy of values of our justice system are you talking about?

we’ve had fifty years where women could get a legal abortion prior to the concept of quickening or viability. Again! What harm comes to society when a woman gets an abortion prior to the centuries old legal concept of quickening.

END2303142058

Last edited:
nobody has the authority to pass criminal legal judgment on anybody unless they are on a jury or the judge in a non jury matter.

NFBW: Then why do you and beagle9 and HeyNorm pose a legal judgement against a woman you know nothing about and her life situation who gets an abortion on or before 20 weeks gestation, is committing murder, infanticide, mass slaughter, baby killing and destroying western civilization so it must be banned.

END2303142139

Tell us beagle9 What harm comes to society when a woman gets an abortion prior to the centuries old legal concept of quickening. It’s a question?

Commin Law on abortion.

Second, the common law of the German, Nordic, and Anglo-Saxon peoples is older than Christianity, but it was Catholicism and Catholics that sanctified it—whether by Alfred the Great and his Witan or the nobles and bishops at Runnymede in 1215, forcing the tyrant King John to sign the Magna Carta. Germanic medievals, broadly understood, recognized the common law—everything from a right to a trial by a jury of one’s peers to the right to be innocent until proven guilty—was older than the “memory of man,” thus being rooted in creation herself, revealed for the first time only when necessary.

Third, it was the very principle of subsidiarity as understood by every Catholic from Augustine through Aquinas through Bellarmine—that the American Protestants so cherished, not just in the religious realm but in the political realm as well.
https://www.catholicworldreport.com/2019/07/03/catholicism-and-the-american-founding/ 230314^a

230309^a> It should be sufficient to note briefly the wide divergence of thinking on this most sensitive and difficult question. There has always been strong support for the view that life does not begin until live birth. This was the belief of the Stoics. 56 It appears to be the predominant, though not the unanimous, attitude of the Jewish faith. 57 It may be taken to represent also the position of a large segment of the Protestant community, insofar as that can be ascertained; organized groups that have taken a formal position on the abortion issue have generally regarded abortion as a matter for the conscience of the individual and her family. 58 As we have noted, the common law found greater significance in quickening. Physicians and their scientific colleagues have regarded that event with less interest and have tended to focus either upon conception, upon live birth, or upon the interim point at which the fetus becomes "viable," that is, potentially able to live outside the mother's womb, albeit with artificial aid. 59 Viability is usually placed at about seven months (28 weeks) but may occur earlier, even at 24 weeks. 60 The Aristotelian theory of "mediate animation," that held sway throughout the Middle Ages and the Renaissance in Europe, continued to be official Roman Catholic dogma until the 19th century, despite opposition to this "ensoulment" theory from those in the Church who would recognize the existence of life from [410 U.S. 113, 161] the moment of conception. 61 The latter is now, of course, the official belief of the Catholic Church. As one brief amicus discloses, this is a view strongly held by many non-Catholics as well, and by many physicians. Substantial problems for precise definition of this view are posed, however, by new embryological data that purport to indicate that conception is a "process" over time, rather than an event, and by new medical techniques such as menstrual extraction, the "morning-after" pill, implantation of embryos, artificial insemination, and even artificial wombs. 62

In areas other than criminal abortion, the law has been reluctant to endorse any theory that life, as we recognize it, begins before live birth or to accord legal rights to the unborn except in narrowly defined situations and except when the rights are contingent upon live birth.

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-supreme-court/410/113.html 230309^a<

NFBW230314-#7,672 to: -4 • Then make the argument, defining the harm to society and post it here. You saying it is so - it’s not an argument.

BackAgain230314-#7,673 • •

NFBW: We have a Justice system based on laws that place life at the top once born or through the right to life endowed to its mother.

Our Justice system was never based on life begins at conception. That is Catholic Doctrine. Our common law establishes that life begins at quickening.

So what hierarchy of values of our justice system are you talking about?

we’ve had fifty years where women could get a legal abortion prior to the concept of quickening or viability. Again! What harm comes to society when a woman gets an abortion prior to the centuries old legal concept of quickening.

END2303142058
You’re confused again.

There is a difference between our justice system and our hierarchy of values. That should be obvious. Otherwise we wouldn’t have to be worrying about Roe v. Wade or about Dobbs.

And you are still trying to fit the square peg of religion into the round hole of this non religious issue. And it still won’t fly.

And I already explained the hierarchy of values. The highest value in the hierarchy of values is life. Life trumps the rest. For, without life, none of us have any other rights.

The highest value in the hierarchy of values is life. Life trumps the rest. For, without life, none of us have any other rights.
Yes. I agree with all of us who are living persons who have progressed beyond the developmental stage of live birth on the human life continuum, that life is the highest value. So tell me on what authority do you BackAgain undo a thousand and more years of common law to tell me that legal life begins precisely at conception and the fertilized egg is therefore more valuable than the womb and life of the person in which it lives

END2303150133

Forum List

Back