Roe overturned

Just find a job that that?

Leave family and friends?
polar-bear-facepalm-big.jpg

oh, brother......

Maybe a different contraceptive could be used other than an abortion?
Her choice, no one is putting a gun to her head

If there is a medical necessity for an abortion, it's still there.

Not really. The new laws are so very vague on what is a "medical necessity" that it is doubtful any doctor would risk their livelihood making that call.

Exactly. You are trashing people and don't even know what it meant.

Most here by now who looked at this know what it means.

Dude, it's not a fucking sentence! If you can only view criticism as "trashing" someone, life's gonna' be tough for you.

"Why they used the term viability and 22 weeks bans are allowed."

Are you asking a question? If so, why not use a question mark? If you're not, why start out with "Why"?

"Why they used" is a grammatical train wreck. What are you referring to? Are you talking about 22 week bans or viability? Or are you talking about "term viability", in which case we go back to the fact that your sentence makes zero sense.

Honestly, I'm not out to trash you. I honestly don't know what the fuck you're saying. I can't tell if you're making a statement of fact or asking a question, and that would be clear to no one...

No, says the laws. Try reading a couple of them.
Now that the law has been overturned, they can shore up the legalities to the wording of a medical necessity.

This isn't rocket science, and nobody is trying to kill anyone who needs a medical procedure.
Sheesh you guys are pulling out all the stops. :laughing0301:

Dude, it's not a fucking sentence! If you can only view criticism as "trashing" someone, life's gonna' be tough for you.

"Why they used the term viability and 22 weeks bans are allowed."

Are you asking a question? If so, why not use a question mark? If you're not, why start out with "Why"?

"Why they used" is a grammatical train wreck. What are you referring to? Are you talking about 22 week bans or viability? Or are you talking about "term viability", in which case we go back to the fact that your sentence makes zero sense.

Honestly, I'm not out to trash you. I honestly don't know what the fuck you're saying. I can't tell if you're making a statement of fact or asking a question, and that would be clear to no one...
I podted a link. Lol

I think I've discovered your problem...
I dont care. Everything on this ruling is about when life begins. In Roe v wade they used 28 weeks abortion bans are allowed. 2 more rulings changed it to 22 weeks.

So laws all over the country reflected these number of weeks to ban abortions.

The Mississippi law is 15 weeks and it overturned Roe V Wade.

Now how is it you didnt know about 22 weeks?

The Bible stresses the duty to help the poor. I am sorry I do not have sources off-hand.
It's in the Book of Matthew, which I listened to last night on James Earl Jones reading of the New Testament. It's also mentioned in the first or second chapter of Daniel, which I read last month. I was trying to reread the Old Testament books I hadn't read in a spell earlier this year. Now that I got James Earl Jones cds, I finally am getting to reread the books I have read numerous times in years ago. I think it's a few chapters past the Sermon on the Mount which seems to my memory is in or around Chapter 5, but it's before Chapter 16. lol I listened to the first 16 chapters of Matthew last night. :yes_text12:
the bible yes,, the constitution no,,
Not exactly. The Declaration/or/Constitution mimics the good book by declaring all men are created equal, and the new Amendments added when the war between the States was over forbad slavery, through the Equal Rights for Women amendment. It took America 100 years to stop slavery and give voting rights to black men, and another 60 or 70 years to give women voting rights and equal opportunities for all. The New Testament was written a couple of thousand years ago, and it warned mankind that in Christ there is no east or west, meaning we are to help one another on equal terms, regardless of race, clan, sex, etc. We have three branches of government. The once were in accordance with the Bible, but now, with the Executive Branch and the House Chairman, not to mention the Senate majority leader who threatened two Justices by name a few days ago, I'm not sure why they are ignoring Constitutional law that forbids the harrassment of the Judical Branch justices when they are deciding the legality of truly bad earlier judgments that resulted in the deaths of 70,000,000 Americans with a decision that ignored the fact that a child in the womb is not the mother's body, and the mother is not the human being in her stomach area.

By the way, I've put the safety and happiness of our beloved Justices on my prayer list. They are just doing their job, and the majority of them placed abortion decisions in the states where its people live, which the earlier court failed to see. It would have seen if it knew one case would cause 70,000,000 "legalistic" murders of the unborn future American citizens and hard-hitting the dna handed down from the Founders to end in the 70,000,000 children who died before birth. Each state needs to figure out for itself where science places the beginning of a human life. Right now, it's apparent the DNA of a human zygote has the answer whether there are one or two human beings in the same body.

It's clear to me that the small human being with different DNA sequences than either parent is not its mother's body. Not by a long shot.

Forum List

Back