Roe overturned

The government has the right to impose taxes according to the Will of the Majority. People who can not support themselves do have a Right to Life. Thank G-d and my parents, I have all support I need.
Only in a "Democracy." But we're not. We are a Constitutionally LIMITED Republic.

Poverty is not a personal choice, but a reflection of our society. Our culture ignores the root causes which are shaped by society and beyond the control of the individual. Like any disease dealing with the symptoms, crime, drugs, and deteriorating neighborhoods is not a cure it only relives the symptoms. It doesn't matter where the money comes from. If it does deal with the source of the problem, the children, then the money at best will only relieve current suffering and will do little to fix the problem.
Are you smoking crack or something ??? Poverty is the result of personal choice except for in the case of a child not being able to choose it's parent's in some cases. Otherwise if a child is raised in an abusive situation, then those parent's are guilty not society.

Everyone is allowed to freely make their own choices in life, and if you get knocked down, then you get your ace back up and keep fighting. Now in the case of being disabled, we have many outlets and programs for that. Now it depends on the physical or mental disabilities that either limit's the person's ability to take advantage of every potential opportunity or not, and so society isn't holding the person back but his or her disabilities are.

So you also I assume support polygamy since it is as old as marriage itself.
I don't support it; it's not for me. And, besides, my wife is a pretty good shot.

But I don't object to it from those who choose to do it.

I also don't approve of child marriage. That Jeff's guy, for instance, belongs right where he is, in prison. Age of marriage should, with no exceptions, be 18.

So what's next?

The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) protects personal information held by the federal government by preventing unauthorized disclosures of such information. Individuals also have the right to review such information, request corrections, and be informed of any disclosures.

There are no federal privacy laws regulating many companies, they're pretty much free to do what they want with the data, unless a state has its own data privacy law (more on that below). In most states, companies can use, share, or sell any data they collect about you without notifying you that they're doing so. :)
Yeah and that my friend should be illegal big time... Whoever came up with such bull crap needs to have their ace put in a sling.

The Will of a Strong Majority (about 60% or more) is The Law.

Your(my) property is yours(my) as long as The Strong Majority allows you(me) to possess it.
And THAT right there is why we are NOT a democracy.

You are simply WRONG.

THE Constitution exists to protect the rights of the minority from the tyranny of the majority.

The simple right of the innocent to LIVE is the most fundamental RIGHT all human beings have.

And for that reason, the SC did their job.

And THAT right there is why we are NOT a democracy.

You are simply WRONG.

THE Constitution exists to protect the rights of the minority from the tyranny of the majority.

The simple right of the innocent to LIVE is the most fundamental RIGHT all human beings have.

And for that reason, the SC did their job.
Uh you seem to be living in an alternate reality.

That has nothing to do with the ruling by the SCOTUS.

I don't support it; it's not for me. And, besides, my wife is a pretty good shot.

But I don't object to it from those who choose to do it.

One can support something that "is not for them". I am not sure why so many people think they cannot.

I also don't approve of child marriage. That Jeff's guy, for instance, belongs right where he is, in prison. Age of marriage should, with no exceptions, be 18.

Well, yes marriage should always between consenting adults only.

So what's next?

Same sex marriage is next, you all have already told us that.

Some bullshit about "historical" versions of marriage, which includes polygamy, which it turns out you are "ok" with and child marriage which you are not.

Historical versions of marriage also included forced marriages and arranged marriages, I wonder how you feel about those.

Then there is this historical version of marriage, If a man meets a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are found, then the man who lay with her shall give to the father of the young woman fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has violated her. He may not divorce her all his days."

I wonder if you support that historical version of marriage.

1656286238492.png

So is INFLATION. High gas prices. Transgenders in schools. Drag shows in schools. Defund the police. Tyrannical lock downs during Covid. The Destruction of the value of the dollar. Afghanistan complete failure. A bumbling idiot in office. Voting reform to prevent harvesting of votes.

These ARE ALL ISSUES.........Roe was a gift to the Dems and they know it. They have NO INTENTION OF FIXING IT. They want nothing other than ABORTION ON DEMAND and then ORDER RED STATES to OBEY THEIR VIEWS AS WELL.
All the republican's have to do is keep beating the drum's on Democrat's who have supported the most heinous, nastiest bull crap ever, and continued support of stuff that isolated over have the nation who aren't with the sort of things they support.. Stuff that caused parent's to be considered terrorist for speaking out on behalf of their children for whom they still care for greatly, and for whom they aren't going to sit by and allow them to be indoctrinated etc without their having a say in it. Then there's gas, food and all the other crazy bull crap these knuckleheads caused. It's going to be a route.

yo, libs, condoms and BC pills are still legal everywhere, so is the morning after pill.

If you don't want to risk getting pregnant, take precautions. Take responsibility for your life and your decisions.
And if you do get pregnant, then there's abortion just as in the pass, but it might not be available in your state. Lastly, there's the abortion pill. It's available now
The Federal Gov't is out of control Can pass laws to pay for anything. That was never the intent of the Founding Fathers and how they are now bought and sold WHORES who join the millionaires club by Laundering money. They pick and choose the winners so we don't have true capitalism.

Only solution is restore the ENUMERATED POWERS............and return all powers to the state as under the original Constitution. I from Alabama should not be telling someone from California how to live and shouldn't tell me how to live either.

The 4th tier of gov't...........Federal Agencies .........NEED TO ALL BE FIRED except for the defense of this nation, trade between countries, and mail delivery. Power back to the states.

Not to mention to give the power of Currency manipulation to private banks............so the tax payer no longer pays interest on debt as well as inflation to the bankers who did this to us.
Returning the power to the states as it was at the time the constitution was ratified would create not the United States but a loose confederation of states, which is what a number of founders wanted as well some conservatives today. The poorest states would deteriorate without federal assistance and the wealthiest states would become wealthier with less funds flowing to the federal government. So much of what the federal government does now would be performed by individual states or not at all if they so chose. In short the states would grow apart and the advantages of a Union would be far less important for some members as they did in the19th century in the South.

Just look at today issues, abortion, same sex marriage, federal aid to education, welfare programs, environmental issues. These would all be state issues. Federal programs like Social Security Medicare, and Medicaid would cease to exist being replaced by a patch of different programs across the country. The Federal Reserve which has never been on firm constitutional grounds would also be replaced by state banking systems. Thus federal control of the economy would also go away. When individuals and business moved between states, it would be like moving into new a country.

This would be a realistic picture of the new United states if conservatives had there way and all laws were in strict accordance with the constitution without interpretations. However, they will never get their way because most American don't want to see the country they know and loved destroyed.

And if you do get pregnant, then there's abortion just as in the pass, but it might not be available in your state. Lastly, there's the abortion pill. It's available now

Returning the power to the states as it was at the time the constitution was ratified would create not the United States but a loose confederation of states, which is what a number of founders wanted as well some conservatives today. The poorest states would deteriorate without federal assistance and the wealthiest states would become wealthier with less funds flowing to the federal government. So much of what the federal government does now would be performed by individual states or not at all if they so chose. In short the states would grow apart and the advantages of a Union would be far less important for some members as they did in the19th century in the South.

Just look at today issues, abortion, same sex marriage, federal aid to education, welfare programs, environmental issues. These would all be state issues. Federal programs like Social Security Medicare, and Medicaid would cease to exist being replaced by a patch of different programs across the country. The Federal Reserve which has never been on firm constitutional grounds would also be replaced by state banking systems. Thus federal control of the economy would also go away. When individuals and business moved between states, it would be like moving into new a country.

This would be a realistic picture of the new United states if conservatives had there way and all laws were in strict accordance with the constitution without interpretations. However, they will never get their way because most American don't want to see the country they know and loved destroyed.
Yeah well y'all abusing what you've had is what re-rolls the dice in hopes for a new rebuild of the moral's, value's, and standard's that have worked to cure many ills in our society for many years looking back. Yeah we had to make corrections throughout time, and it appears that we've reached that point again.

Only the leftists stranglehold on power would be destroyed.

Why do you think states are unable to manage their own affairs? Why should California or New York dictate how Michigan or Ohio governs itself?

This decision ISNT the end of the world. Listening to the left whine day and night is tiresome

Not yours to give. We have destroyed the Constitution and damn near our country now because we have ignored the founding fathers. Who warned what would happen if you give the treasury to politicians for anything they please.

It ENSURES CORRUPTION over time as they STEAL FROM THE PEOPLE to fund anything they please. And that is why this country is bankrupt. And that is why States fight amongst ourselves threatening War on each other. Because it was never INTENDED to be this way.

We choose how to live in Alabama and you choose how to live in California. Neither side imposing it's will on the other.

Forum List

Back