Rock for president!

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
FBfyyx5WUAcbHkH

After seeing indications that many of his fans are into the idea, he told Vanity Fair he has done a "small amount of research and analysis to see where this comes from and to see what it could look like in the future." He also said he isn't ruling out the possibility and that "indicators are all very positive — in, for example, 2024, and in, for example, 2028."

At the same time, Johnson, who endorsed President Biden in 2020, noted that his "leadership qualities" don't guarantee he would be a good candidate for the presidency.

"You know, at the end of the day, I don't know the first thing about politics," Johnson said. "I don't know the first thing about policy. I care deeply about our country. I care about every f---ing American who bleeds red, and that's all of them. And — there's no delusion here — I may have some decent leadership qualities, but that doesn't necessarily make me a great presidential candidate. That's where I am today."

Comments from Johnson about a potential White House bid date back years, and he told GQ in a 2017 profile, "I think that it's a real possibility."

If trump can be president, why not Rock?

FBfyyx5WUAcbHkH

After seeing indications that many of his fans are into the idea, he told Vanity Fair he has done a "small amount of research and analysis to see where this comes from and to see what it could look like in the future." He also said he isn't ruling out the possibility and that "indicators are all very positive — in, for example, 2024, and in, for example, 2028."

At the same time, Johnson, who endorsed President Biden in 2020, noted that his "leadership qualities" don't guarantee he would be a good candidate for the presidency.

"You know, at the end of the day, I don't know the first thing about politics," Johnson said. "I don't know the first thing about policy. I care deeply about our country. I care about every f---ing American who bleeds red, and that's all of them. And — there's no delusion here — I may have some decent leadership qualities, but that doesn't necessarily make me a great presidential candidate. That's where I am today."

Comments from Johnson about a potential White House bid date back years, and he told GQ in a 2017 profile, "I think that it's a real possibility."

If the Rock cares about real Americans, why would the Dims be interested in voting for him?

trump's dad gave trump mountains of money.

trump has pretty much been living off of daddy's gift.

trump is no businessman.
That's exactly what he is doofus, a businessman. That's why the economy was booming, jobs were plentiful, inflation and unemployment were down, goods were available and reasonably priced.....you know, all the anti-Dimmer things were in place.

Last edited:
That's exactly what he is doofus, a businessman. That;'s why the economy was booming, jobs were plentiful, inflation and unemployment were down, goods were available and reasonably priced.....you know, all the anti-Dimmer things were in place.
the exact REASON FOR COVID.

The faith some of these children show for their favorite action stars amazes me, sometimes.

They are the product of a school system that teaches them not to question, teaches them not to reason and teaches them not to think at all, but merely accept their woke indoctrination and be a good, little useful idiot for the globalist powers that be.

Anybody who endorsed this dottering old fool sham candidate deserves nothing but scorn, not admiration. Fuck these stupid children who are too uneducated to tell the difference between the fantasy personna of their action hero and the policies the real person would implement if elected.

It would be interesting to see The Rock tell his Republican opponent to stick it right up his candy ass.

That's why the GOP needs to renominate The Trumpster- someone with WWE experience.

And who would be Vp? John Cena?

I can't think of a more idiotic thread. Especially considering Johnson admits he knows nothing about politics
and supported mentally ill Joe Biden for president.

He's a pleasant guy in videos for his latest action picture promoting the Disney corp. (i.e. Communist China). But the thread is moronic.

While I don't think he is anywhere near qualified to be POTUS......by the time Biden is done, a retarded monkey could do better......

FBfyyx5WUAcbHkH

This is what we need. Someone like Trump who isn't crooked or dirty or a liar.

Forum List

Back