Rock for president!

And just like that the Left loves them some evil billionaires.
You Lefties are so confusing....so today you love greedy 'REAL' billionaires?
Today you wish you had a 'REAL' billionaire for a POTUS?

so cute how you call me a lefty when you are left of me.

So you believe that trump has made more money than the S&P 500?

Well, the Forbes article proves you're wrong.

trump would've been better off if he bought mutual funds than trying to run a business. He's an incompetent.
Yes, he's an incompetent......as he flies around the globe in his personal 747 to check on his hotels and golf courses while banging playboy models. Meanwhile, a far more competent dude named "Otis" spends his days on a message board in cyberspace.

Probably wouldn’t be as bad Joe, Don, O, or W.
When a Republican is president I say, "oh why did they do this, or that" Same when a Democrat is president. Why did Democrats give everyone bonus money and unemployment extensions? Why are they letting illegals in. Whatever. I want a common sense middle of the road president who does what is right not what his party line tells him to do.

For example Arnold Swartsanigger doesn't deny global warming is real. It's refreshing to hear a Republican admit that.

When a Republican is president I say, "oh why did they do this, or that" Same when a Democrat is president. Why did Democrats give everyone bonus money and unemployment extensions? Why are they letting illegals in. Whatever. I want a common sense middle of the road president who does what is right not what his party line tells him to do.

For example Arnold Swartsanigger doesn't deny global warming is real. It's refreshing to hear a Republican admit that.
lol....yea right....

Oh, I thought you were talking about this:

limestone-picture-id170215830

That is a candidate I can get behind. Johnson not so much.

The Rock pros:
His movies are fun popcorn and soda events.

He is a phenomenal father (look up his videos)

Great personality

Cons:
He's a leftie
Plus, he's intelligent.

Then we have guys like you worshipping an ex game show host.

Forum List

Back