Rock for president!

Bullshit, buildings and golf courses say you don't know what you're talking about

Trump’s net worth is down to $2.3 billion from $3 billion when he became president, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. The pandemic he promised would disappear is walloping his company, and the riot that got him impeached for a second time is wounding his brand.

His financial disclosures and loan documents, interviews with former executives and industry analysts, and a host of legal fights and investigations reveal just how much trouble Trump and his company could face. Covid has been hard on office buildings key to his wealth and hotels and resorts that bear his name. The fallout from the Capitol assault has hurt his relationships with brokers and lenders. At least $590 million in loans come due in the next four years, more than half personally guaranteed by Trump, and his scrapyard of failed enterprises has only gotten more crowded.

If trump would've taken his dead daddy's money and bought S&P 500 mutual funds, trump would be way ahead.

FBfyyx5WUAcbHkH

After seeing indications that many of his fans are into the idea, he told Vanity Fair he has done a "small amount of research and analysis to see where this comes from and to see what it could look like in the future." He also said he isn't ruling out the possibility and that "indicators are all very positive — in, for example, 2024, and in, for example, 2028."

At the same time, Johnson, who endorsed President Biden in 2020, noted that his "leadership qualities" don't guarantee he would be a good candidate for the presidency.

"You know, at the end of the day, I don't know the first thing about politics," Johnson said. "I don't know the first thing about policy. I care deeply about our country. I care about every f---ing American who bleeds red, and that's all of them. And — there's no delusion here — I may have some decent leadership qualities, but that doesn't necessarily make me a great presidential candidate. That's where I am today."

Comments from Johnson about a potential White House bid date back years, and he told GQ in a 2017 profile, "I think that it's a real possibility."

If trump can be president, why not Rock?
It's not going to happen, it's a transgender's turn in the WH.
C'mon Man!

Trump’s net worth is down to $2.3 billion from $3 billion when he became president, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. The pandemic he promised would disappear is walloping his company, and the riot that got him impeached for a second time is wounding his brand.

His financial disclosures and loan documents, interviews with former executives and industry analysts, and a host of legal fights and investigations reveal just how much trouble Trump and his company could face. Covid has been hard on office buildings key to his wealth and hotels and resorts that bear his name. The fallout from the Capitol assault has hurt his relationships with brokers and lenders. At least $590 million in loans come due in the next four years, more than half personally guaranteed by Trump, and his scrapyard of failed enterprises has only gotten more crowded.

If trump would've taken his dead daddy's money and bought S&P 500 mutual funds, trump would be way ahead.
Waah waah waah go back to drinking your 40oz on the front porch Dimmer. Pinochijoe is president now so stop your silly deflection.

For the love of God, yes he lost money while president. He was president, he couldn't be investing.

what riot got him impeached a second time??

Are you really this stupid? What facts do you want me to show you? :laughing0301:

Revenue is rather meaningless without knowing what the expenses were.

and none of what you posted changes that Trump's net worth has barely grown over the last 30 years.

Trump’s net worth is down to $2.3 billion from $3 billion when he became president,

Why, oh why didn't he learn from Clinton and Obama that being Pres is really just all about personal enrichment? They managed to make tens of millions off their position, and by the time sleepy Joe is done selling influence, he may dwarf that amount.

How old are you child? You are indredibly stupid and naive.

Why, oh why didn't he learn from Clinton and Obama that being Pres is really just all about personal enrichment? They managed to make tens of millions off their position, and by the time sleepy Joe is done selling influence, he may dwarf that amount.

How old are you child? You are indredibly stupid and naive.
read post 34.....

Now you post a link. I don't really care what you believe as an individual. Show me some facts.

Revenue is rather meaningless without knowing what the expenses were.

and none of what you posted changes that Trump's net worth has barely grown over the last 30 years.
And just like that the Left loves them some evil billionaires.
You Lefties are so confusing....so today you love greedy 'REAL' billionaires?
Today you wish you had a 'REAL' billionaire for a POTUS?

And just like that the Left loves them some evil billionaires.
You Lefties are so confusing....so today you love greedy 'REAL' billionaires?
Today you wish you had a 'REAL' billionaire for a POTUS?

So you believe that trump has made more money than the S&P 500?

Well, the Forbes article proves you're wrong.

trump would've been better off if he bought mutual funds than trying to run a business. He's an incompetent.

So you believe that trump has made more money than the S&P 500?

Well, the Forbes article proves you're wrong.

trump would've been better off if he bought mutual funds than trying to run a business. He's an incompetent.
doesnt change the fact he profited greatly from running his company,,

Forum List

Back